Hello I'm the New Board Vol and I've Got a Few Things to Say

1) Do not use the following memes EVER: reddipol, goon(s), drumpf, blumpf, dunkacino or any variants, /ourguy/, ;yass queen slay', 'queen of Holla Forums', kike, kike cucklasa, red plebbit memeia, cuckchan, btfo, louis c.cuck, idris elba, we wuz kangz, eceleb, ekike
2) Meta threads are now ok to make but only if they start flamewars with other boards
3) Crossposting is now allowed and encouraged
4) One RLM thread must be on the front page at all time

Looking forward to deleting your posts okbyethnx :p

not a meme tbh

Hello, I'm the new BO and I have to say that OP is a faggot and will be banned.

Please, tell me more

Display your power.

reddipol, goon(s), drumpf, blumpf, dunkacino or any variants, /ourguy/, ;yass queen slay', 'queen of Holla Forums', kike, kike cucklasa, red plebbit memeia, cuckchan, btfo, louis c.cuck, idris elba, we wuz kangz, eceleb, ekike

NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE NIGGER KIKE

You know if you fuck with a mod you should be surprised if you get slapped with ban.

Just saying.

Talk is cheap/

good thing he's not a mod then, eh

silence slavshit

RUMER WILLIS
club president, reporting.

Good taste, user. She really is the Empress of Holla Forums

that ain't no slav

THE BO OF LEFTYPOL SUCKED THE COCK OF THE BO OF Holla Forums

maisiefag is the slavshit

No way, slav women are besto waifu, no self respecting slav could like Grendel Williams

Why would a slav care about a british hag?

What are you going to do with Maisie/Jennay/Margaret/Daisy/Emma posting?

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

It's a man.

They're an integral part of this board. Wouldn't ever ban waifu posters tbh.

Unlike you.

I) Do not under any circumstances EVER do the following: post weebshit, start a waifu thread, start a RLM thread, post pictures of Maisie 'ayy lmao' Williams, start a thread to 'discuss' Holla Forums's 'queen',
II) Have fun and meme responsibly

Failure to comply with these regulations will encourage shitposters and trolls to cause the quality of this board dropping even more.

=^_^= Did I trigger you Sweetie?

You forgot about posting double threads, though the rule exist it is never enforced.
Also searchable thread with non cryptic titles and a body with enough information and links.

doubt.jpg

Send them all to Auschwitz and make Millie Der Führer of Holla Forums!

What are the = on either side supposed to represent? Eyelashes? Crow's feet?

But reddit has been confirmed to be the cause of all the polshit which is why 4chan is full of it since they have the same opinions.

hush emmafag

says the centrist c*ck LMAO

t. cuckchan

le milf face

Cat's Whiskers

Was wondering what the dealio was. So truce then? Are the waifu wars finally over?

Thanks. I just came to Holla Forums today from Reddit and I'm still not familiar with all the dank memes you guys have here XD

One of us is a Slovak, yes.

Ask him, if he comes again

Maisie is, and Bliss too, and Emma. The rest are trash

Do you realize she is the new Maisie?

So you're the magyar?

slow down there gypsy, i dont mind the goblin and bliss, but dont give watsonfag a home here

emma is Holla Forums you stupid fucking cuckchan Holla Forums fag

lol hes never been a consistent waifu here m8y
maybe on cuckchan Holla Forums, why are you fuming though?

AUTISM

Emma is a goddess and you should worship at her feet stupid faggot.

I like BIG CUNTS
and I cannot lie
you other anons can't deny
that when a slut walks in
with a smile on her face
and a boyfriend of another race
you get SPRUNG
cause unlike you he's hung
just ask Freud or Yung

Igen.

Screw you. I welcome the Emmafag even more now

A volt barátnőm volt magyar. bolondabb, mint egy kutya-val veszettség. Ő volt a karcsú, nagy mellek, ez az, amiért én tolerálja a neki őrület.

wow i thought you were cool romanov

That sounds nice. Where are you from?

Commiefornia (I'm one of the good ones though). She was a bartender, moved here when she was 7 but had no trace of an accent. Bad childhood and crazy mom. Turned into a completely different person when she drank, extremely hostile and manipulative. Cheated on me with a guy literally named Chad. Few other events from the last couple years.
During the 2% of our relationship that was actually not a nightmare she taught me some magyar but can't remember any of it. Friend asked me once wtf I was doing with her and I lied, saying deep down she was a good person and I wanted to help her or some shit. Really it was the large breasts though.
Sorry for the storytime, bored and can't sleep.

Thank you. Must have been hard. My ex was also a cheating whore. Her tits were not that big, but they were nice.