Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that she a qt and you want to cum in her moisture vaporator

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that she a qt and you want to cum in her moisture vaporator.

I have to come clean. When I was a kid, Daisy Ridley raped me. It is only thanks to brave women who had the courage to tell about their harassment that I was able to finally let it out of me.

MAW

You had one job to do.

and I did it flawlessly.

Did she force you to fuck her mouth?

No her vag can't get moist it's rotten.

OP was clearly talking about her maw, you nerd.

I would fill her slutty pussy with cum and impregnate her with strong white chidren if you know what I mean.

FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

what did he mean by this

t. OP

Nice try, OP. I'm onto your tricks.

All me

All who?

M-me t-t-too, I was too afraid about the possible repercussions and danger to my family and also her suffocating me with her deliciously sweet minge and delicate breasts - but when I was only a young, impressionable man, and she was a powerful 16 year old dominatrix and highly influencial element in international dealings, she forced me to have sex with her hundreds of times, and also would lock her legs around me giving me no option but to ejaculate inside her flourishing and incredibly fertile uterus.
This went on for a couple of years, and I had no escape - while living with her in her gleaming mansion surrounded by hundreds of acres of private parkland.
Only hearing other brave women do I feel brave enough to report this finally.
I'd feel a lot better with 60% of her fortune in negociable bonds.

All ewe

There are images of animals in this thread and all of them have a more human facial expression than this dopey excuse for an actress.

nah you love her

I'd rather go and pick up some power converters from Tosche station.

she isn't cute or attractive or talented fuck off

I used to until I saw her slutty tats

FTFY

living in your head rent free shit taster

She legit can't fucking act now piss off

THIS

JUST

we heard you the first time, emmacuck, now go away

I WANT TO CUM IN HER BOYPUSSY

I would probably breed with her if given the chance.

Good lad. But you'll have to settle for her sister…Daisy is mine.

Why is her head so big?

Stop posting this utter filth.

why are you jerking off to her then

Superior intellect. Her large brain requires a big skull to house it.

I mean her sister (?)

Don't know why she gets so much hate. She's pretty cute tbqh.

Yeah man, just look at that gorgeous face.

Her teeth are still perfect though

White women without makeup look like farmers and peasants.

Oh lawd.

Okay.

Reminder that there are only two Daisyfags.
One is an unashamed redditor and the other is a sex pervert who wants to "rape her face". Stay woke folks.

Do you have a single fact to back that up with?

So, humans cease to be human when they put paint on like they did for their whole rational existence?

Are you seriously asking this or are you trying to troll as hard as possible?

Why not both?

I just want you to elaborate what you mean.

Gross.

You want me to elaborate that makeup is an unnatural process meant to deceive people and that the only way to know what a person looks like is to remove said deception?

Proof is here , I assumed from the amount of posts it was multiple people but I guess it's just the one. As you can see, he doesn't hide the fact he is a redditor or a sexual deviant. He is proud of the fact he is cancer, just like a dog that beams with pride at the shit he just left on the carpet.

A waifu obsessed, sexually warped, flick watching redditor has no business here oh wait this is Holla Forums guess he's right at home

But what do you look like when you're not wearing make-up, user?

What are you asking me? Do you wear makeup?

==HOL UP! Daisy is topic.

How is makeup unnatural if it is in our nature to use it and has always been? Are you saying you can't tell when a woman has makeup on? That you can't imagine how she looks without it?

Whatever this meme is you're pushing, allow me to direct you back to >>>/stacy/ or >>>/girltalk/ or more likely >>>/cuteboys/

Watch out guys! We got a real Drumpftween over here!

Look at my face, am I wearing make-up right now? You can't tell, can you?

You are just mad because he still has more expression than your avatarwaifu.