WHOA WTF?! I NOW BELIEVE WOMEN AGAIN

1 in 5 women get raped.¹ He must resign. This is what rape culture looks like.²

¹: except when Roy Moore or other prominent conservatives do it, especially whenever it's politically inconvenient.

²: Rape culture is limited to non-conservatives and jews only. We reserve the right to change this at any time.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/news/360656-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent
twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/931180675994148864
archive.is/pejTm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thehill.com/homenews/news/360656-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-kissing-groping-her-without-consent
twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/931180675994148864

This is an outrage. This rape monster was able to fondle her breasts and flick her rock hard nipples through kevlar! If bullet proof vests aren't enough to stop men from raping, we should kill them instead just to be sure.

Into the trash

These are my favorite threads. As expected Holla Forums is going full listen and believe again. >>>Holla Forums10914661

This cucklet seems trustworthy

I don't care if the accusations are real or not, this is a (((MSM))) stooge
He should not be spared

No one cares about rape.1 in 2 women could be raped and i wouldn't give a fuck.Nu-males like you on the other hand care,and everytime a liberal gets accused i am in full listen and believe mode.Not because i actually believe in that,but because i want you to receive the maximum damage possible.You say your crap about rape culture,you have to follow it,i don't say it,and i don't have to follow it.
So yes,rape culture exists only for jews and non-conservatives,because they are the only ones believing it.
I hope i cleared your doubts.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!!!

So, how exactly are you any different from a feminist? And what do you think the end result is going to be besides more feminist laws?

GOODBYE JEW

I keep seeing this newspeak. How is this an argument?

you are always gonna fall into the simple "my team vs your team" bullshit aren't you, you stupid chucklefuck

Even reddit is more consistent than >>>Holla Forums

Didn't Moore just sign a yearbook?

I can't stand Holla Forums these days it's a feminist shit hole on par with Jezebel.

did pol go neogaf leftypol did it

I will believe anything a woman says as long as it's politically convenient tbh, can't get more consistent than that.

Man, it's like Holla Forums has become the new Jew.
No honor, no dignity, all about pushing their brand.
Only difference is, Holla Forums does it for free.

ITT: somebody got banned by Holla Forums and is really upset for some reason and wants everyone to know it

Spoken like a true mensch. How will Trumpanzees ever recover?

MGTOW will be the longer term beneficiary from all of this biocunt drama.

Why are you expecting Holla Forums to live by librul standards? That's precicely what is so funny about this whole ordeal, you doofus. It's you guys who have to live by that, not us. I don't care if Trump grabbed a pussy or two but if it turned out a cryptokike like Colbert did then you'd be forced to push his shit in. If I could put gasoline on the fire you've started on your pants I would.

So you'd be completely fine with Trump groping your sister or something?
I mean, after all, he is our BASED president.

She should be so lucky. Let me ask you if you want kikes and niggers to force themselves on your sister. Gotta protect kikewood and get enriched by diversity, right?

I want niggers deported to Africa and all Jews to be exterminated. Given the choice between Jews/niggers and Donald Trump groping my sister, I'll always go with the Don.
Doesn't mean I want my sister groped, you mongoloid.

Well, if you don't want that to happen you should be pragmatic and let the jewish liberuls shoot themselves dead with feminism. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Oh don't worry, it's not like I'm coming out to defend the likes of Franken or any other elite shitbag.
I'm just consistent by nature, it's hard for me to be that duplicitous sometimes.

Hold them to their own standards, I support using their own rules for radicals against them when appropriate.

They say listen and believe, so I'll only listen and believe women when it works against listen and believe faggots. Otherwise, I'll hard evidence and due process like every proper human deserves.

You done goofed. Consequences will never be the same.

It's not so much being duplicitous as it is applying different standards to different people. Liberals and jews are experts at that kind of thing but unfortunately principles really won't help you against them, this was the fatal mistake of cuckservatism.

I haven't followed anything to do with Moore since I had never heard of him prior to his scandal (I'm not American) but it's hilarious to see the cunt, Franken, get in the news for something like this. Whether it's true or not, I have no idea so I'm not going to condemn him unless it's confirmed. It's hilarious though to see all of the butthurt from the left who've acted sooooo virtuous for so long. And what's possibly the funniest part is the people in those screencaps acting as if "le conservatives d-do the bad t-things and defend the person if they have a red tie. W-we t-totally don't do that if it's a blue tie." And then they complain about "whataboutism". Yes, what about the time that you defended Bill Clinton? Does that just disappear? Oh what, it was a long time ago? Can't use that excuse with Moore though, right? Absolutely. The fourth pic here is especially hilarious. And the first pic demonstrates how many of them still are so up their own ass as to *why* people on the right might go "Fuck it, let's do whatever". The left has, continues to do, and will continue to cry wolf about so many stupid things that eventually it had to come to a point where others just stopped caring about playing clean at some point. How many times have you heard even recently people spout the meme that Trump said in that Billy Bush tape that he actually grabbed anyone by the pussy? You have people STILL making this claim despite it being as clear as day in the tape.

honestly OP you are right. Moore did nothing wrong. These are all hateful kike lies

What did Moore supposedly do? Who accused him? You don't even know do you faggots.

they had to fake moore signing a yearbook (when he was 30????) to try to bamboozle him. Moore is a good boy unlike this kike Franken who probably has raped hundreds of women and small boys

WTF WHY ARE CONSERVATIVES ABLE TO PROPERLY CONDUCT THEMSELVES IN A SEXUAL MANNER THEREBY AVOIDING ACCUSATIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE?

THIS IS A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY TO MAKE JEWS AND LEFTISTS LOOK LIKE HYPERSEXUAL FREAKS WE NEED TO STOP THIS NOW. WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN JOHN OLIVER RAPED A FIVE YEAR OLD TO DEATH IN 2003? NO NO NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It says right here brainlet. Don't you read the news?

this tbh

He didn't even do that.

then why am I laughing

What the frick are you gabbing on about? The Franklin Scandal is condemned by and pretty well known among "right wingers" and it was perpetrated by republicans.

There's a pic of him groping an unconscious girl dimwit.

Pls go back and stay there

Kek

Compared to

Molymeme tearing it up.

As if he'd ever condemn a fellow chosen tribemate.

Clickbait thumbnail, he really destroys Al Franken in the video.

Literally who? Seriously all the people getting call out are a bunch of whos, when are the big names coming? Like Soros? Obama?

Al Franken may not be as big as King Nigger or Soros, but he's a sitting US Senator. It's pretty big.

Nobody is going to remember who he was in 6 months.

People will remember if they kick his ass out of the senate.

this fag needs to pare down his boring, rambling vids to 3 minutes, max.

No they won't, this shit will be old news in a week.

Obama's a faggot.

This is a big name. He's one of the darlings of liberal politics in the US. You'll never see Obama and definitely not Soros. They could have worked together to make 9/11 happen and they'll still be untouchable.

Stop posting about this if you're going to be so ignorant.

Why not there is a photo while in moore's case there is nothing.

no, but this was pretty funny

You're obviously a foreigner who knows nothing about politics, just stfu and let the non-retarded people talk. Everyone knows who Al Franken is.

>>>Holla Forums10915179
>>>Holla Forums10915184

If you don't take out the actual big names then this is pointless. You can feel all smug about it but we both know this will make no difference.

Holy shit goyim I knew the brainwashing did a number on you Drumpfcucks but sheez… xD

And you goyim wonder how we keep winning…
8 MORE YEARS!!!

When did Holla Forums turn feminist?

Only sycophants like you.

>>>Holla Forums10916038
Tripfagging with a jewish name would be less obvious (((user)))

lol

You keep posting pics of your posts, nobody cares.

Whatever it is you're linking to your turkroach mods already purged it. What are they so afraid of they have to resort to heavier censorship than reddit?

I know your posting style, goon. And you samefag as often you can here, why wouldn't you samefag across the boards?

You guys should just be more alpha if you want to grope chicks. Fucking betacuck losers.
JUST BE MORE ALPHA AND YOU CAN GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY

I want to grab them by the asshole.

No, you're just mentally sick. Btw speaking of posting styles you need to fuck off back to your cuckime, ImKikey

HABBENING: SHE ACCEPTED HIS APOLOGY

archive.is/pejTm

I see being an attention whore over an obvious joke was plenty.

Look at the arrogance on that whore's face. God dammit. If ever there was an expression that screamed to rape someone, it's that one right there.

Why is this thread so obsessed with Holla Forums?

Nobody likes feminists.

Because who will win out? Sexual predator Jews or feminists with regret rape?

Same here. If they were home making sandwiches for their husbands and not out whoring around, it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

they will continue to broaden the definition of rape until that 1 in 2 statistic is real

With both right and left wing tards taking turns playing Outraged Feminist that won't take long.

There's a difference in credibility between coming up with bullshit accusations during an election with the obvious intention of influencing it and coming forward without that incentive.

sage because this isn't Holla Forums even if our BO still sucks cock

this is the most offensive picture I've ever seen on my life, I'm reporting this to LITERALLY every single media outlet right now.

The difference is we are right and they are wrong. No further justification is needed to use their own rules to destroy them.

GROBZALD PROLUMPF'S CAMPAIGN IS FINISHED

because it is? those comment are an example of it. it's like appeal to emotion, everyone uses it.

Wow, I actually respect him now.

cover=blown
go back >>>Holla Forums

sorry to burst your bubble but I push that meme too

like I said
Now go back >>>Holla Forums

no. cuckime sucks and there is nothing you can do to stop me saying it. deal with it.

You've been outed, stop squirming.
Now go back >>>Holla Forums

see

Not him but anime is for degenerate leftists.

brunt is OVER

Roy Moore Accuser Admitting Alabama Senate Candidate ‘Didn’t Ever Touch Her’ Is Fake News

Who cares as long as it riles the roasties up enough that we can kill all the jews? Once they are gone give it a generation of violence and abuse and women will remember how to pretend to be human again.

Holla Forums is just r/the_donald at this point

Lock him up

Jews act like Jews because they are Jews. Broken parasites that have evolved to become instinctual civilization wreckers. An Aryan is pure and can use the snakes venom against him since it is not in his nature to act like a like a kike. It takes 24/7/365 life long propaganda to keep the human race from reacting in a natural and healthy manner and bashing kike baby's heads against concrete.

Know this kikes. I like almost everyone in the world despised your kind and it is only this strange and extremely fragile social pressure keeping us from doing that. Next time you see a got you think us suckered and worth your contempt and hate remember that behind his or her smile he is wishing for and thinking about how to end your kind. Even your pet liberals want to see Israel wiped off the map. The absolute best part is how you are contributing to this and can't even see the world turning before your eyes. Better run to Russia. When the fires cone that will be the only place to let you in.