JUSTICE LEAGUE: Joss Whedon Sparks Fan Outrage After Liking Several Tweets Attacking Film's Villain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This shit is so complex.
If you look at the bashing tweet's tweeter, her avatar screams I'M A FEMINIST. Joss was a feminist, then he got harassed out from twitter by his own people, then he got back, made a film that's no different from any of his previous films, and now acknowledges that his films are shit, by liking a tweet sent by someone who is obviously from the community that harassed him out? And the guys responding are either brainwashed idiots or payed by DC.

By the way, I want to live in a world where people should be allowed to bash their own work and say like "this shit is bad, I made it, I can say it's bad". Just in these flicks' case, they are studio property, and the directors are only attached, so they can't say negative things about them, because they have no ownership. But interestingly, if some shit like this (Wonder Woman for example) gets praised, the director is cited a lot for one of the major reasons of the success.

BASED

Garbage thread tbh

counter bumping your faggotry, Whedon is a dick, the sooner his career is over the better

He also got shit for his own leaked wonder woman script. I think it's time for Joss to admit that he's been kicked out of the feminist club. What will it take for him to get it? Will they have to have a sign that says "No Whedon" before he gets it?

It doesn't matter if they don't want him anymore. He still has to virtue signal to stay relevant in Hollywood. He is still the guy who helmed The Avengers, and he knows what the tasteless pleb love. The ideal Hollywood director.

It's another piece of cake if the studios want to virtue signal too, and for that reason, they won't work with him. But then they will lose money. Maybe this is the beginning of a cycle that will show the money people that feminism and SJW stuff doen't sell well.

Can a villain be worse than Ultron?

What's wrong with Ultron?

Most advanced AI ever madeā€¦ acts like an emotionally unstable millennial.

I didn't watch Justice League but it seems the antagonist is just your villain-of-the-week evil guy with an imponent voice. Which is better than Ultron.

That's how the villians lately are. Remember Kylo Ren?

Yes but Kylo is supposed to be like that. Ultron was introduced as the most advanced and dangerous AI ever made, but he acts like some 21 years old guy.

Macfarlane shill detected

JUST

Besides the actor and character design? Everything.

Still waiting on an MCU villain that isn't awful.

Who thought this was a good idea?

are they learning how to play the game ?

what is next ? viable memes ?

Actually kinda liked that, he was a teenager who was rebelling against daddy (Tony).

He just can't win, can he?

Jack Kirby apparently since he created the character.

Because this song is awesome.

Most of his tweets there seem like back handed compliments. He is getting what he deserves.

who?
who?
who?

I've never seen Age of Ultron what was so appalling about it that it caused them all to turn on /theirguy/ Whedon?

He gave Black Widow some flaws that made feminists butthurt, because muh stronk womyn.

She hates herself because she had to remove her uterus in order to be an assassin

Also a joke about Bruce Banner falling on her tits.

It seems to be a meme, kinda like "2dark" was a meme for BvS since its first trailer was released.

test