Why are right-wing movies so uniformly awful?

Why are right-wing movies so uniformly awful?

Reminder that even Phantom Menace got rated poorly. Rotten Tomatoes cannot be trusted.

Phantom Menace was awful.

Star Wars is for children.

unironically this

truth hurts doesn't it stoklasa?

Oh they're not, but you're using a metric where all the critics are on the left. Ask yourself "Why would anyone give the female Ghostbusters reboot a positive review?" and you have your answer.

Shut up gayboi. We talking about Star Wars.

Holla Forums has taught me that most movies are right wing, but they pay lip service to the current lefty trends because its extra marketing points for them and they know the right-wing people are still going to watch anyway.

BASED JEWS
its a shit movie

I don't understand this bait. When was the last "right-wing" movie? What counts as "right-wing"? Why are you brainlets still using duality? What's next, the horseshoe theory? lol plebians

Those retards think everyone is against them

hmm yes i made a Holla Forums thread on said topic recently

What if Phantom Menace IS a right-wing movie?

that would explain why it is so terrible

it makes sense. In the prequel trilogy, sheev is a jew who uses a bunch of false flag attacks to gain power

No they aren't.

Who let Cucklosa in?

The fact that he felt the need to bring that up, is pretty much proof that it is about Jews. I mean it wasn't just Yuppies types who were aliens in They Live.

Carpenter seems rather oblivious about many things, including what made his better movies work, so maybe he thought it made sense to present an abstract concept as a strictly defined group (that doesn't even spread like communism stand-ins do in red scare films).

Do you know anyone who isn't against communism? I mean, they're right about that. I lol'd when Bernie lost, though.

Aliens isn't remotely right-wing. It was made by one of the biggest left-wing faggots in Hollywood. the reason the Marines are so incompetent is because Cameron hates the military

Not really. The establishment being against the economic aspect of their ideology doesn't suddenly mean that the establishment doesn't agree with pretty much every other point

>search for Stallone's Cobra on RT

>>>/disney/
>>>/israel/
>>>/telaviv/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/jew/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/bestiality/
>>>/aids/