Pick one and get ready

Pick one and get ready
1) Black elves
2) Black Hobbits
3) Black Aragorn

Fuck LotR. Hopefully fags will stop wasting threads on that garbo now.

Amazing

Nice, just what I needed. Thanks, kikes.

Black blacks.

Racism

He's right you know

They were beautifully shot and had quite a good amount of seriousness though, you couldnt have made those films look better.

They changed far too much and not for the better. They were not good adaptations.

And they missed the point of the books entirely. Jackson is a hack, The Hobbit movies and everything else he's done makes that clear.

WORST TIMELINE

WE

WUZ

Plebs be gone.

Star Wars was always better anyway.

ELVES AND SHIEEET

Stop ruining the few things that I love, Current Year.

Idris Elba as Aragorn, Denzel Washington as Elrond, John Boyega as Legolas, Lupita Nyong'o as Galadriel…

It's amazing how you don't into kino. Christopher Tolkien is a bookfag and he doesn't understand the film medium, you missed the point of what filmmaking is.

Chadwick Boseman as Frodo
Kevin Hart as Samwise

AYO HOL UP

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

hilarious

What the fuck do they even want elves to be?
It's a walking contradiction.

Liberals don't understand race, that's why they're flushing down their genes in the toilet.

GOD DAMMIT LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO BOROMIR.
NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A GAME OF THRONES CHARACTER.

They got to him menacing him of sex scandals, he had to leave.

Sweetie he looks like he has some fashion sense.

This is going to be LOTR from now on.

Your understanding of kino is fart joke-tier.

Tolkien said that if an elf was raped they would literally die of sadness.

trans lesbian dwarf with vitiligo

thats fucking being optimistic

It's the current age!

Everyone will be niggers. The exception is Sauron who spreads white supremacy from his Trump tower.

lol

I haven't read that yet. Is it good? I'm considering Children of Hurin next, what's the best order for all of the books to be read?

Frodo was already practically a chick, so there's no problem with that really

How was he a chick?

Idris Alibaba as Aragon, bet my life on it.

Christopher Tolkien is like "You know what? Fuck this shit!"

Learn to post searchable threads you faggot lazy kike muslim queer sandnigger bastard leftypol scum

He was the catcher in his homosex relationship with Sam.

?????????????????????

Aren’t the Tolkien rights licensed from Saul Zaentz‘s estate anyway?

Hobbits

I dont really watch modern shows where did the taxes joke came from?

Grumm claimed LoTR didn't have enough talk about tax policies along with lack of graphic depictions of orc rape.

All maymays aside, what exactly is the Middle-earth tax system like? Do they pay taxes in the Shire?
I remember something from the book (Two Towers), that there was a rumour that the people of Rohan paid tribute to Mordor.

Shire is controlled by landowners and the peons propably just pay rent instead of taxes. Public services are communally organized. I'm pretty sure Aragorn gives the hobbits an indirect tax exemption with his non-intervention clause.

Gondor has a mix of different political structures, so taxes and who they are paid to propably vary depending on the local jurisdiction.

Mordor is a communal paradise where everything is redistributed, so no taxes there.

Elves seem to operate on palace economy, where the top guy hoardes all the resources and redistributes them how they see fit.

They'll probably make Gandalf gay or a woman or both. Legolas and Gimli may be faggots, with Legolas being given a tranny vibe. Froddo and Sam will be openly gay, there's no question about that since even the fucks at TBS would openly joke about that kinda shit. Aragorn may be black and the chick from the second and third movies who killed one of the nazgul may have a huuuuge role. The dwarves from the Hobbit will obviously be more diversified since they were all too "normal" by today's standards.

Gimli will turn out to be a dwarf woman and fuck Legonegro.

Middle-Earth is based on ancient northern Europe so it makes no sense for there to be niggers.

Only time blacks and asians were there was during the final battle in The Return of the King, where appropriately, they come from Middle-Earth's versions of Africa and Asia and joined up with Sauron's faction in hopes of conquering new lands and expanding their territories.