Will there be no more female actors from now on?

Is the age of roasties over? Will actos be only male now?
Also how will emma fags ever recover?

How dumb do you have to be to post pictures of her supposedly without makeup and you cant see her tons of freckles?
Oh right you have to be someone from 4chan.

Damn that picture makes her look like a hillbilly

Freckles fade with age.
She may have looked like that in the past but I very much doubt that she does now.

That picture is literally a year old user

Is there someone with this app willing to take requests? There's like a million actresses I'd like to see covered that for some reason haven't yet, and my old ass iPhone won't install the app.

Why haven't I seen any pictures of Charlize Theron, Alicia Vikkander, Gal Gadot, the flat aussie twat they got to play Harley Quinn, Cara Delivigne or Aubrey de Plaza yet?

Go to the other thread that has like 150 replies

Already asked there, no response.

Check the 4plebs.org/tv archives

For some reason the app won't work on the android version of bluestacks I have…

it's an app you retard, it doesn't actually remove makeup, it is a filter that takes away the emphasis makeup would create. you don't reveal freckles on people who actually have them you fucking idiot

😒

She looks ugly with makes up, so what difference does it make?

How fucking retarded are you? It's just an app you dumb faggot, not a magical tool that actually removed makeup. Go back to reddit and fucking kill yourself

Emma looks so cute without make-up

you mean ugly and like a tranny?

a cute hillbilly tbh

you repeating that over and over not gonna stop her looking like an ugly tranny

Thus why the app sucks it isnt accurate at all

Not him she's cute as hell, you are a tranny lover

where did this stigma against freckles come from?
unless they literally cover your whole face, they're always cute

There's not a stigma necessarily, hermione had freckles thats one of the reasons she fit the part

t. dumb emmafag

Yes there is, women are always talking about covering them with makeup like they taint them as unnattractive when I really don't think most guys give a fuck.
Also pretty sure Hermione never had freckles in the book or the movie.

She specifically described, illustrated and shown in the films with freckles. You being pretty sure means nothing.

t. redidt

t. no source or pictures

Emma having freckles doesn't mean Hermione has them, retardo.
And show me one line from the books where she had freckles.

I thought Hermione was a POC.

Shes white on all the book covers shes featured on too

woah, dude non-canon illustrations

that shit is always wrong. The artist made it up while drawing. I've seen hundreds of different books where the artists downright contradict the descriptions of characters

It doesn't fucking count, and FYI I've never seen those editions personally in my entire life.

those are the official ones approved by her

She also approved of Hermione being black, so I don't give a fuck really.

Also if you were selling god knows how many copies of a book, would you really give a fuck about nitpicking an artist drawing freckles?

Why are we even arguing this, it's stupid. And nice sage downvote.

emmafag low IQ can't even spell
>>>/reddit/

Hermione was described as black, with pure ebony skin, and superior course hair arranged into a proud and traditional afro

t. Eternal Roastie

Rowling's own concept art has Hermione without freckles.

Emma looks so spunky! I would kiss every freckle.