Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser

Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser

hooktube.com/watch?v=8-Cjsnq8kVU

WEBM

I got cancer from just seeing that thumbnail

Pure reddit. Reddipool.

Another one of these black afro girls. This has become such a token it's not even funny

OMG POP CULTURE REFERENCE I FEEL SO NERDY

Deadpool is literally the only character he has ever played well. How sad.

The worst thing is that millions will watch this and laugh at how witty these pop culture references are.

I feel like this is an insult to Bob Ross?

STOP WITH THE GODDAMN CAPESHIT THREADS

it's a Marvel character done right. whether it appeals to Reddit means jackshit to me.

Wow fourth wall breaking meta unfunny Deathstroke rip off done right. Fucking amazing.

This. Trailer looks pretty cool and i'm anxious to check this movie out.

ok, this was funny

i don get it

ok lol they've sold my ticket already

Lol shit actors are bound to capeshit i love it

….And you like that?

I love meme ross xD kappa pogchamp *upboated*

dude
reddit
lmao

I'll be seeing it in theaters (cinema) with my gf. I'll be sure to leave my own personal review here and let you know how "fun" of a movie it is after we are done having sex in girlfriend position and possibly doggy. This is not bait, I am unironically gloating about being sexually active and enjoying movies that upset you emotionally. Please do not respond to this. This is not reverse psychology. I genuinely don't care about (you)s.

Should I bother asking?

vivaldi

TNG reference

I've read several versions of the kama sutra, taken yoga, and read dozens of those stupid position articles found on websites based on women's magazines. Even urbandictionary hasn't heard of your term.

So what did you mean to say and fuck up colossally?

DUDO LMAO xD I UNDERSTOOD THE POP CULTURE REFERENCE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE IN THEATERS xDD

you misspelled having sex with your right hand

I CLAPPED! I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW MEMES!

shit taste

I wish to return to an earlier, simpler time.

I didn't say it was "good" but I think most plebs trying to spice up their vanilla sex lives eventually find themselves looking at a copy.

>>>/reddit/

POP CULTURE REFERENCE! I GOT IT AND CLAPPED XDDDDD

>>>/reddit

She's a lesbian, you know.

I genuinely fell asleep in the cinema about 30 minutes in to the first film, this one seems even more boring.