Who hype for Survivor Series this sunday?

who hype for Survivor Series this sunday?

#UnderSiege #SmackdownVsRaw

also on the card:

Not photoshoped

literally no. I whipped it up in Paint because I couldn't find an official graphic

everyone's two favorite jerks are not booked for anything, but maybe they'll play a role anyway…

My sweet child, for how long have you been sucking Geekdom101's dick?

no idea who that is fam

I recognise you from the IRC yesterday.
Do not lie to me Jimmy.

I haven't used IRC in over 10 years

Whatever you say.
I still have your pictures

feel free to post them, then

Pass

I used to watch WWE out of inertia and apathy. Then some weebfriend of mine wouldn't shut up about chinks wrestling so I watched WK11 with him. Having seen wrestlino I can't stomach WWE anymore.

Yellow-fever fags should fuck off.

Take mine

why not watch both? NJPW only has like ten shows a year

Don't you watch wrestling for the wrestling? WWE is a shit show of untalented faggots getting pushed for an image and aging hasbeens bitter they can't be drinking Asahi and eating yakitori with their good brothers and having your pimp friend bring his whores over for party favors to celebrate winning the IWGP heavy weight champion. Now instead of dealing with three faggot you keep around for a joke you are surrounded by faggots, Muslims, femishits, and a slug with no chin. Plus your boss keeps walking up to you and feeling your muscles.

one sweet me, bro

Other than Shibata, u wot m8?

Not close to a Hogan-match.

If you want to remove makeup, we've got a recent app that is triggering women now.

what did you mean by this?

Alexa a hot.

Rin I know you're in this thread bitch, you better watch world tag league too if you know what's good for you.

also I'll try and link the /wooo/ thread here when SS goes live

Shibata's dead now

Show is tonight. NXT Wargames was pretty good.

What did he mean by this?

extremely tight pants + puffy pussy = goddess

Kikes need to stay off /wooo/. Better yet end yourself, parasite. The only good jew is a dead one.

most of them have got to go, but don't you think we should keep some of the based jews?

not really. women's match was pretty good but ended way too suddenly, title match between two whocareses was boring, and the Wargames match was a clusterfuck just like all Wargames matches ever

Face it, if she pulled it out and slapped you across the face with it you'd beg to suck it off.

What was the post that you made?

This match was gay but turned out better than I thought it would.

one where I said that companies aren't forcing me to buy microtransactions

Holla Forums tier shit. Gay.

Why do women keep using that raccoon eye makeup so much?

because it's cute

three hours until showtime

THE GAY COMMUNITY

Bliss lost

feels bad man

new banner right there

No such thing.

Why even live?

I don't think Queen Rebecca would be okay with that

Can someone explain to me why you would watch two girls play fight and not have them make out at the end? What is the appeal?

it's fun

Muh Feminism

into the trash it goes

Blacked brit slag is back and even looks like a hooker now.

SAD.

Why are Paigefags so cucked?

maybe it's the reverse, i.e. cuckfags are really Paiged

I'm sure that 90% of the people there have no idea about it. Half of the people there are like 10 years old and then a bunch are just the soccer moms who are only there to look after them.

It was the RAW after a big 4 PPV and Houston is a wrestling city, it's Booker T's hometown and he has his own promotion there too. I'm sure it was filled with wrestling smarks.