JASON ALEXANDER SEXUAL ASSAULT: MOMMY WANT MILKY

So Jason Alexander made Mary McCormack squirt breast milk when they were laying poker on tv, I guess discuss?
twitter.com/IJasonAlexander/status/928736345215918080
pokertube.com/video/celebrity-poker-showdown-s05-ep02--part-2

George is a fucking genius

So is the female mad?

Hoes be mad

What a stud!

That's honestly a genius movie. I'm fucking impressed.

I don't see how they can turn this into a scandal. It takes like 4,000 words just to explain it.

I mean the next logical conclusion would be complaining about eye rape or something.

At least you put it better

HHAHAHAHAHAH

How can you claim that's sexual assault? He didn't do it for sexual gratification, and she could have kept right on playing ignoring that she was leaking. It's not like lactating is even a sexual function, a better player would have used it as a distraction. That's like saying if a girl says something dirty in a sexy voice to give a guy a boner she's raped him by forcing his body to do something he didn't want it to.

It's fucked up, but they're totally overrating just to push a story.

cry more thot

kek

Can't stand the leaky tits, then stay out of the poker room.

Wait, does that work?

Don't get any ideas, user.

samefag spotted

it does on my korean comics

Wrong

That's equal parts hilarious and genius. He should be applauded.

He didn't put his hands on her and milk those titties. All they've got is muh feelz bullshit.

Of course not, it's as real as the holocaust

My hentai comics say otherwise.

You grab the tit then start stroking it in an up-down motion like you're jacking off then the tit starts orgasming milk.

Was this cryptic fucking poem supposed to be an apology?

It sounds like he's complaining that people aren't letting him get away with it. And so he should, he didn't do anything, that's not how lactation works.

he verbally raped her tits

not good enough, he needs to be digitally removed from every seinfeld episode.

WEAPONIZED
BREAST
FEEDING

#GOTMILK? #METOO #LACTOSEGATE

So what she's saying is women can't compete with men and need men to be muted at all times so they can win

One of the best lost Seinfeld episodes. Just as good as the lost episode where Kramer says Nigger during a part time comic stint and the backlash from it and Jerry is stuck in a holocaust reenactment by Newman. They were so ahead of their time.

wow that whole post is full ogf lies if you watch the whole episode mary comes off as a novice and jasons heckling is in suit with the tone of the game

Sure just like how cows squirt everywhere when they see the farmer walking toward them with a bucket.

That is the ISHYGDDT guy, right?

This is actually pretty awesome.

What I want to know is why a woman who just gave birth and knows she is going to be on love tv didn't feed or pump before hand. She, more than anyone, should have known how fast she produces milk and should have been ready. It's not a matter of sound when those things are full they leak. This is bitch ''trying to bluff the CARDS Community's with a weakness excuse for losing. That would be like if I knew I was going to play and drank a ton of herba mate before hand
Then when I lose I blame it on the guy slurping his drink.

This is why roasties will never into competition. They never accept that they aren't good enough at something. Nope It's excuses excuses excuses.

Except those think female gamblers. Those are real niggers and know how to play.

I think it's highly oppressive of the jews on the tv-network not letting the woman breastfeed live on tv. She's a female, she has needs, she can't help her breast leaks food for toddlers! Whip 'em out!

Wasn't the squirting titties a reply to that tweet?

I think the tweet has nothing to do with the titties. What it probably has to do with is Louis CK jerking off

Webm? This video isn't loading for me.

Milky! Milky!

her body her rules, bigot

lol

So if I become a professional gambler and someone tells a jokes so funny at the table that I piss my pants and lose then it Isn't my fault? I was jokeraped you say?

only if you identify as a woman

I dont even believe this works

it's obviusly #milktoo tiny satan

heh

What does that even mean

Whos?

he's just being ironically obtuse, if you shuffle the letters it spells lurk more

Scummy and disgusting but I actually kind of admire him for this. It was a bold strategy and it worked.

I wasn't ready for these feels.

I sure hope you guys don't do this.

This guy.