WHAT THE FUCK I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS UGLY SHIT ON SCREEN

WHAT THE FUCK I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS UGLY SHIT ON SCREEN

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STAR WARS

I saw the first one when my family from across the country were here and offered to take me along with my dad. My dad grew up with Star Wars and thought TFA wasn't bad. I didn't hear him say shit about seeing this one and makes me wonder who the fuck would actually pay money to watch it.

Is this a new meme or something? It sounds nigger like tbf

Is that Amos Yee?

I TOO DO NOT WANT TO SEE STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI IN THEATERS DECEMBER 13TH

Fucking foreigner

I'm sure this will go down well in China.

I wonder what will be their reaction when she kisses Boyega.

China is getting it released more than two weeks later as well

Idk if I'm out of the loop but I haven't seen much advertising for Star-wars.

Please let it be the worst flop of 2017!

Couldn't have picked a better looking one did you JewJew?

Valerian and King Arthur both lost 150-200 million at least. Valerian almost bankrupted Europacorp

They shooped Boyega out of the posters.

Do the Chinese really want to look at ugly Chinese women? You'd think they get enough of that at home.

Judging by the kind of women that appear in their TV shows and movies I don't think they are big fans of ugly women.

I wonder if this'll be a repeat of GitS where the western progressives all praise the old Asian man in the movie, while Japanese audiences dislike him and call him a shitty actor.

They'll just probably bitch how she doesn't look potato enough like they did with mirror edge.

Watching Star Wars die is a lot less disappointing than I thought it would be.

What? All you racist gooblegabnlers that didn't watch TEA are all cuckaboos. This is a smart movie by Disney to pander to their taste in disgraced yellow ant people.

I bet you are one of those filthy leftists that hate BASED pandering and shallow effects. Go watch some grass waving in the light and reflect on the human condition and the caprciousity of the natural world, you commie homo NERD

Takeshi Kitano is a big celebrity in Japan.

Well MxC was huge. I could see how the chinks would love seeing one of their own make it big.

That's because it is. It's an old meme from nigger twitter/vine.

Lol, no. She is just a cheerful person.

That's probably why they chose a fat ugly women. It softens the blow a little.

It was all childish garbage anyway. The brand eventually delivered Daisy to a larger audience and for that I am grateful but it is still trash as a story. People just like it because of "muh nosatlgia bit if you look at it objectively it is the capeshit of the past.

That thing isn't even Chinese, it's Vietnamese.

Wrong pic

Why does this 'chinese' woman look more african than chinese?

are they trying to lose asian market?

no, they just made him a lot less visible

except star wars a long with most films pre-2000 wasn't capeshit, which is exactly why not just the farce awokens is bad but the rest of nuWars as well. and even most films/tv shows now in general

Someone used the force on her face.

No one cares what you want tbh

WHAT THE FUG

You can hate the shitting new trilogy, but let's be honest about thing for once.

Stick to moeshit weeb. No need to embarrass yourself any further.

Not an argument. Star Wars is still raking in money, no matter how much people hate it.

So is Transformers, so what?

but for how long

omg its not selling!

come on we need better evidence.

I get a feeling it's deliberate.

"You can see more of this gook on screen or we can give Daisy Riley more screentime. Your choice"

I havent had tickets for a film Ive ever loathed seeing before

Law of diminishing returns. You can only shovel the same shit for so long. Even juggernauts like Star Wars are going to find this out, the hard way.

She's a mongrel with no acting capability. Her only talent being her ability to snort enormous amount of coke.
Entirely unlikable.

Dubs confirm, AMEN

I don't really care about Pozz Wars tbh. The Lucas era was nice but it's now a dead universe. There's nothing to even talk about. We all know about them mystery boxes, we all know they don't have the same autism or care as Lucas had, we all know it's going to be one big pozzload and that the fakenerd asshole isn't a neghole.

Will Snoke be a tranny? Will Boivega fuck all white holes? Will the Vader fanboy cut his balls off? It's really not that interesting to speculate about.

For some of us, Star Wars is like that cute girl we crushed on who got knocked up by a spic her sophomore year in high school. We just watch something so cute and full of potential as it slides into hideous and foul territory and we cannot help but feel a deep abiding sadness.

I get your point about becoming to overwrought about fiction, but its a dangling piece of a larger trend. Star Wars is just one part of an entire culture being rewritten for the worse. What is left now that is untouched? Only the past. That’s depressing.

Is she from another movie?

nope BRAND NEW BABY

i lol'd

The actor

I know what you mean. I remember tons and tons of Star Wars merchandise in stores 6 months before the movie came out, with mass marketing campaigns, including tons of positive press for Battlefront, and tons of paid for shills like RedLetterMedia shitting out Star Wars-related videos.

Now, stores are stuck with the same merchandise went to a kmart liquidation today and they had the same rey statue they had 4 years ago for 90%, still no one touches them, advertising for the movie is non existant and only the usual capeshit shills no one here would watch have even talked about it

I'm guessing they're waiting for Thanksgiving to start marketing or something.

There is demand for Star Wars, but Disney is the company that constantly oversaturates the market with their shit. You wanna know why places aren't selling all the merch? Because Disney produced too many toys for star wars. Disney is on of the most scary companies, they don't give a fuck if they completely crash a market, as long as you aren't beating them. Disney is trying to kill the Superhero genre, so that Warner Brothers can't beat Disney. Once they crash the genre's popularity they'll reboot the series within 10 years. Disney has the capital to do this.

google "hebephile" right now

The more I look at her face, the more I am convinced she's part panda

does this mean mark hamilton is next?