Joe "guys cant be sexually assaulted" rogan

They can but only by other guys.

lol dude half of /r9k/ was sexually assaulted and that is why they are so fucked up. I have seen stories on there about guys getting beaten up and raped in high school and then became ostracized as that homo that got fucked by three niggers in the locker room

you want to try again?

Really makes you think about those MGTOWS

I've never even seen this discussed there, most of /r9k/ have just had bad lives and bad parents

This guy is not even a fighter. Where can I challenge him to a MMA fight to death?

I was raped by Blaire White after a YT meetup

He's right you know.

shillin' ain't easy bro

Lucky.

He's only 5 ft of pure weed and roids fueled rage.

The projections of this guy are hilarious. Watch the Bill Burr one where he starts hitting on him.

I dont follow Frodo

He also said in his James Damore episode that it's more okay for white people to be discriminated against than anyone else.

I stopped watching him after that. I can't afford to give my time to cucks.

Which one he's done like ten.

He's fired up until around 3/4 then Rogan starts his typical shit and he goes cold and wants to go home.
Rogan is a sychopanth, projects his shit on anything and anyone. Probably as a side effect of weed. I listened his show for the ancient civ episodes with hancock and felt fascinated how much of a fucking retard he is.

Joe seems like the type that wouldn't be above sucking some dick if he said no homo beforehand.

Put Rogan in the same cell as the Booty Warrior.

Rogan has always been a spineless cuck.

You say #NoHomo afterwards, faggot.

It comes up way to often.0