Uh oh…

Uh oh….
screenrant.com/justice-league-rotten-tomatoes-score-delayed/

Never make another capeshit thread again.

*capekino

FTFY

saw it for free last night. utter crap. autist flasher and nigborg exhume Superman’s corpse over light banter and failed fist bumps. whole thing is just one big cluserfuck.

does this really surprise anyone
other than Holla Forums, i mean

You think Holla Forums was optimistic about this? The fuck are you smoking?

Yeah.

You've clearly never been to Holla Forums, nobody hates capeshit movies more than them.

Go back to Holla Forums, faggot.

Is Holla Forums your only board?

Make me you film school twink.

lol no

No, I just have no respect for Holla Forums and the mongs who use it.

to the butt hurt Holla Forumsster, go back to Tumblr and fuck off, this is Holla Forums country, you are not welcome here

They're crying about it in the leak thread.

Reminder: Before you autistically whine about "capeshit" using the classic autistic naming method of adding a naughty word to a thing you don't like (hexbox, niggerstream, reddipol, barneyfag, etc.) you should instead say what you think we should watch instead.

That we can all laugh at how horrible your taste is, and remind you that the horrible, boring, tasteless shit you like is exactly why superhero movies are the only thing making money.

Show me on the doll where capeshit touched you.

Do you have more of these?

Suck my dick faggot

And somehow Holla Forums are the mongs

Frasier. You should watch Frasier.

Now shut the fuck up and let the adults talk about why capeshit should end.

No

you don't belong here

Go back to cuckchan you poleddit capeshitting plebs. No capeshit movie is good

pleb tbh

Tv shows are shit and everything netflix. Like I saie go back to cuckchan you pleb.

I was talking about affleckino, pleb!

That was even worse than Nolans shitfests

This extreme plebbery is offensive to me.

you sound like such a crybaby bitch. I seriously can't stand the negativity of this site. if a movie isn't a solid 10/10 you retards nag about it for months. at least say WHY you didn't like it. I have my criticisms with it too but at least I'm not you.

I'm hoping for some badcapeshitkino. Man of Steel was mediocre, Suicide Squad was just unwatchable, and I didn't even bother with Wonder Woman. But Batman v Superman hit that sweet spot for me, I was engaged the entire time, even if every scene with Lex Jewberg made me cringe near the point of vomiting.

I just want that badcapeshitkino feeling back. But I fear it's just going to be another unwatchable trainwreck. Why did they have to fuck with it? This is why we can't have terrible things.

You belong in hell

Honestly man you should watch some Fraiser, it's pretty good time.

I just watched the one with Derek Jacobi where he plays a bad shakespearean actor. It’s fantastic.

Sounds like some poncy britkike actor

lol meowy got watered

He is. He’s queer as the BO of Holla Forums.

Major Payne.

Practically any movie before 2012.

Justice League shouldve just been a serialized action film, with a half hour episode to introduce each character, leading up to them finally teaming up to do the plot.

it'd probably be shit, but at least it would be different instead of trying to copy the Marvel formula right?

Who has streaming link?

How would Nolan transform a Superman film into High Art?

It's capeshit. Duh.

now this is podracing

are you guys excited for this?

sorry for the lack of sound, but this one has to be seen to be believed

Holla Forums is full of angry little plebs

How fucking stupid do you have to be to use so many words to say something so simple?

I've seen more convincing Batmans at comic book conventions

More like "If you use the same kind of label someone with autism does, and provide no solid argument and just assert people who like something you don't are plebs when every alternative is far worse shit and you're basically endorsing hipster shit, rom coms and found footage horror since that's really the only other things studios are putting out, you're a disingenuous shitbag."

so you are arguing that does NOT look fucking retarded?

WORDS WORDS WORDS
There you go, capecuck.

If only that were true, the tears would be glorious.

Batman v superman is tolerable if you watch the directors cut. Well it at least makes the plot makes some kind of sense and has much more action.

Yeah, why dis they do that? Pretty much ruins it off the bat cause it makes it look like a marvel clone. Batman didn't even want the justice league and begrudgingly became the leader of it after being begged to with a global threat on top of that.
Now Batman is just a shitty version of nick fury, god damn it ben.

FPBP

Reminder: stop watching capeshit

No imbecile, I hate Justice League. The last DC film I liked was The Dark Knight. You're trying to assert because these movies suck the genre sucks. Hellboy, The Rocketeer, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, those are excellent films.