Will the new mythbusters be garbage?

With these to fags running the show its not looking to good.

Why new mythbusters?

the original guys basically quit and did a final season and now they are rebooting the series with the guys in the op pic

Can this fit inside a man's asshole all the way to the base or is it just for show? Let's bust this myth guys! Tbf Adam was just as much of a faggot as these guys will be.

at least adam had the common decency to look like a normal human and not have some gay hipster hair cut like this asian dude

This. Who the fuck wants their hair to look like that

This will flop, it will never be anywhere near as good as the original.
They should kill the idea before it airs.

A man who knows he can get quality pussy even when he looks retarded. He is alpha as fuck tbh

So are these guys STEM enabled or are they just like liberal arts students hot gluing movie props together like Adam? Either way, this probably wont end well unless they focus tested the shit out of this for a solid year.

It will be shit

And for the sake of actually defending my position, here's why;

Adam and Jamie hated eachother, and this is EXACTLY what made Mythbusters such an amazing show. Both of their dynamic on screen perfectly contrasted and complimented eachother. Jamie by himself would've made the show boring as fuck, Adam by himself would've made the show annoying as fuck. It was when they both joined forces on-screen that they brought out the best of eachother.

The new one is going to have a difficult time matching that dynamic. Let alone the fact Adam and Jamie actually had special effects experience working for the biggest Hollywood movies

Adams a cuck. So when he says in interviews that he and Jamie had "some differences" you can bet you're ass he really meant they hated eachother

Jaime openly stated they weren't friends and didn't get along outside the show.

weren't friends and didn't get along outside the show ≠ hated each other

They said they have mutual respect but Adam is an annoying cunt and Jaime is a hardass.

Will these fucking people never realize that a show like that relies so heavily in it's presenters that replacements are near pointless. Top gear learned, blue's clues learned, and now this show will learn too.

But Hollywood will never learn. It will only be destroyed.

DUDE EXPLSOSION AND SCIENCE xDD
back to >>>/reddit/

It wasn't even science, it was mainly just explosions and engineering, and it never pretended to be anything but that

I don't think he's aiming for pussy m8.

The dido is photoshopped in. He isn't actually gay.

Episode 1: Does transitioning really make humans sterile?

It will be a STEM inspired version of Adam ruins everything.

Except when in every episode will would talk about how awesome science is, and Reddit Savage spent the last decade appearing everywhere, promoting "science".
Go back

They're gatekeepers not mythbusters.

so phobic smh

pls forgive me, I'd already spent my entire neetbux check on gold for people who call out Dumpf

Do whores who think they're men still use their cunts for sex/masturbation or do they switch to their butts for "accuracy"?

what on earth is on there..?

gotta blend in with the rest of the goyim

too bad adam if a faggot

And a Jew.

I can't wait for the non-existence ratings and cancellation after the first season.

'Mythbusters' and similar shows have been outclassed by Youtube. Drama may still be the realm of television but people doing dumb DIY science shit in their backyard has thrived on the internet. This show will be killed in ratings by shoestring budget videos of madmen launching thousand degree spinning shuriken into watermelons filled with fireworks.