Any kinos about how 15...

Any kinos about how 15,000 scientists give a catastrophic warning about the fate of the world in new ‘letter to humanity’?
How do we ensure that kino will be logged and archived for the next 1K, 10K, 50, 000, 5million years regardless of man's survival?

A new, dire "warning to humanity" about the dangers to all of us has been written by 15,000 scientists from around the world.The message updates an original warning sent from the Union of Concerned Scientists that was backed by 1,700 signatures 25 years ago. But the experts say the picture is far, far worse than it was in 1992, and that almost all of the problems identified then have simply been exacerbated.Mankind is still facing the existential threat of runaway consumption of limited resources by a rapidly growing population, they warn. And "scientists, media influencers and lay citizens" aren't doing enough to fight against it, according to the letter.If the world doesn't act soon, there be catastrophic biodiversity loss and untold amounts of human misery, they warn.

Progress had been made in some areas - such as cutting ozone-depleting chemicals, and increasing energy generated from renewable sources - but this was far outweighed by the damaging trends, said the scientists.

They pointed out that in the past 25 years:
The amount of fresh water available per head of population worldwide has reduced by 26%.
The number of ocean "dead zones" - places where little can live because of pollution and oxygen starvation - has increased by 75%.
Nearly 300 million acres of forest have been lost, mostly to make way for agricultural land.
Global carbon emissions and average temperatures have shown continued significant increases.
Human population has risen by 35%.
Collectively the number of mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds and fish in the world has fallen by 29%.

Infinite growth fueled by unrepayable infinite debt is best for everyone, goy.

Sounds like you're falling for liberal propaganda.

HUR HUR HUR

Let's put all the kinos in hundreds of probes and scatter them throughout the universe so aliens may find them and enjoy them as we once did.

climate change is like net neutrality: if we don't do something right now, it will be too late, just like it was too late all those two thousand previous times when it was the last chance

sientists r objectiv

seintists cant Holla Forums corruptd by jws

I love when (((they))) use percentages instead of absolute values to make it seem more scary.

And what do these scientists suggest we do about it?

Give up your rights, hand over your sovereignity to extranational organizations and help niggers breed even more uncontrollably.

WW3 isn't a risk, it's a fucking necessity. I want full doomsday crumbling big gubment and leaving small or no gubment behind with a smaller population.

Think about it, fewer people to supply needs/wants to, so we can divert additional resources towards better things like space travel (practically-infinite resources), all sciences, medicine, agriculture etc etc etc.

Actually, once we develop space travel, while there's a risk of us getting killed by space memes/aliens, we'd be free to live how we are currently on Earth.

One of my major concerns, however, is that by moving our entire civillisation away from it's origin, we risk forgetting our past.

Went off topic and Reddit spaced. Please ban me.

This is already happening, and we haven't even left yet.

I meant more "We don't even know what Earth is."

I'm going to die before this becomes a problem that affects me so I don't give a shit.

We could probably solve a lot of problems but enforcing mandatory eugenics of all citizens of the world who don't meet a minimum physical/mental quota.
Can't climb this mountain? You get the gas.
Can't solve this equation? You get the gas.

ShIIIIT

Probably time to go exploring Antarctica then huh? Yup any day now.

YEP

Not gonna read this, but you realise when An Inconvenient Truth brings up some prediction or the UN says there could be 50million climate refugees by 201X, then the world changes their attitude towards global warming and takes half measures, that those predictions are obviously no longer applicable, right? Try be more of a brainlet dumbass