How do we stop Disney from taking over the world?

How do we stop Disney from taking over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/96ASb
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/11/07/film_critics_bar_disney_from_awards_consideration_over_l_a_times_blackout.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why stop it?

One day, capeshit and starshit will die. It can take 10 years, but it will happen.

Capeshit and starshit have been around for decades, the nostalgia is too strong for them to fail.

What if nostalgia dies?

What if we kill nostalgia?

You're a retarded fuck if nothing else.

That would kill Disney for sure.

If this happens, Avatar 5 won't be the last in the series. Disney will transform it into a cinematic universe, so expect them to pop a new Avatar movie every year. And TV series, and cartoons.

Also, say good-bye to R-rated capeshit.

You're losing me money, Marvel. You stop making trannies or it's curtains you fucking faggot sons of bitches.

R-rated movies will die for sure. Avatar was already doomed the minute Disney announced the Avatar theme park in Animal Kingdom. If they get a hold of Fox there's little stopping them from acquiring the rest of Pedowood.

They don't care about money anymore. They've been telling their fans to fuck off on an almost regular basis. They actually admitted once that their politics were killing their comics in sales, but in the end they didn't care because they didn't want "tainted money".

That paranoid rambling video did not convince me.

Just wait until they sell Muppets

They might want to keep Cameron happy, since he made the highest grossing movies ever

Because you're an autistic normalfag who probably wants Disney to buy WB just to see Superman vs Hulk. Or a shitty Oz remake.

Why would they want to keep him happy? They certainly didn't give a shit about George Lucas after buying his crap.

Try again with another video.

what happened? I almost wish this was the CEO

Plz kill yourself.

Disney won't stop r-rate movies if they buy fox, they will just publish them under the fox brand.

Can it be news articles?

Gee, who could be behind these posts?

Exhibit 2: Marvel and Pixar

They’ll shut down or sell off anything that’s not branded tentpoles

sure

That's not what the investors want. And considering what Disney has done to the film critics association, you'd be daft to not realize how corrupt they're getting.

Delet this!

and throw away all that potential money? no way. Deadpool and IT, two big budget R moves were hugely successful. If anything we will be seeing more R movies.

It doesn't really concern me anymore what happens to American entertainment, and no matter how bad things get people will keep shoveling money into the furnace.

How do we stop those people?

They'll knock the rating down a peg and remove the more explicitly violent content. What matters is making money. Why else would Disney avoid making mature Marvel films? How can we even be having a discussion about you defending Disney? They should be despised by all sides. They're the ultimate symbol of corrupt capitalism for the far left, the "ultimate j00" for far right and to everyone else, they're some of the worst employers on the planet who treated their employees and animators like rotting garbage for years.

This. American entertainment is digging its own grave. If burgers and yuros wanna be stupid enough to consume this garbage and rot their own brains, then they deserve it.

1) I am not defending Disney, I am stating facts.
2) If there are R-rated shekels to be made, they will be made
3) Toning the violence won't change anything. Disney and every other movie company know that every retard parent out there will take their kids to R-rated capeshits anyway.

Alright, I found some, but are there news sites you don't trust or don't want to read from before I post this shit?

What news sites are we talking about here?

They'll make more shekels from PG-13 or PG films that kids can be brought to as well as all that dough from investors and ads.

Like I said, they and their investors know that retard parents will take their kids to R-rated movies anyway.

Can you explain?

archive.is/96ASb

I think he means this. slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/11/07/film_critics_bar_disney_from_awards_consideration_over_l_a_times_blackout.html

they do

Eisner doesn’t run Disney anymore

and>

and what?

Wow, think there's a connection or anything?

you're too cucked to fight capitalism, babydick

I agree. Disney made our childhoods, I'm sure we can trust them with world domination.

The death of capeshit and star shit won't be nearly enough. Remember that Disney BOUGHT them.

Why would you want to stop it? Disney has created countless classics and continues to produce quality material (Force Awakens, Marvel Cinematic Universe) to this day. I embrace the coming Age of the Mouse.

Okay so what else needs to die?

Everything owned by them. Their channel would need to lose popularity with underage girls, as well as their theme parks world wide.

And of course the popularity that comes with regular disney movies.
I don't see them dying anytime soon.

So low effort, so sad

>>>Holla Forums

Best disney films since 2000

Finding Nemo
WALL-E
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
UP
Lone Ranger
Beauty and the Beast
Toy Story 3