It's a good Brian episode

Uh…
What the fuck?

Family Guy is so shit but for the few times I've seen it over the last couple years it's temporarily lifted me from my permanent brainfog depression. But only when I watch it on literal television and I don't have tv. Fuck.

You sound like a pathetic piece of shit. Pull yourself together or perish.

Why shill this place? It has like three people.

Orville is actually good and for the most part not Family Guy in space.

.02 shekels have been deposited in your account

Explain how it's Family Guy in space.

The main guy, played by McFarland, acts almost exactly like Peter except not retarded as much. The alien in the cast acts like Brian except an alien and not a dog. The Wesley crusher type kid builds traps like stewie. The skits that pop into the show on occasion are like family guy skits except they happen less, which is probably only limited because it's live action. The love interest is basically a brunette Lois. There's no Meg but the two guys who work at the ship controls act like Chris and even sort of look like him. There's an old pedophile man. The aliens they meet in the third episode are also like the gay alien from American Dad. The list goes on and on….

None of that is true. There isn't even a kid in the show.

Uh, have you seen the show? The dude who makes traps is more like a young adult though

Pfffft! Yeah! Have you?

There is no one who makes traps in this show.

Orville shills are really starting to piss me off. You start mentioning all the ways it is like Family Guy and they just scream NONE OF THIS IS TRUE!

It's not true though. The main character has nothing in common with Peter Griffin other than sharing his vocal chords. His wife has nothing in common with Lois other than being a vaguely attractive woman. You're just saying things.

wat?

A few minor corrections and details added and pretty much the entirety of

is true. They even have song and dance routines on the orville. Both family guy and the orville are entertaining, but both shows share a sense of humor & basic formula.

I don't see it, unless Orville went full Family Guy in the last couple of episodes that I haven't seen yet.
Family Guy tends to rely on cutaways and wacky cartoon humour that breaks the bounds of the universe and has little connection to the overall plot. It often relies on shock humour, excessive violence, excessively cruel jokes.
Orville is more grounded. The universe seems to mostly take itself seriously. It could very easily be a show taking place in the actual Star Trek universe, just focusing on a group of less serious characters. It reminds me more than anything of Farscape or one of the more comedic SG-1 episodes (though not that good).

Although it's true the last couple episodes feel a bit more written like a comedy, the a-plot is usually still very much Star Trek.
Last episode was sort of homage to the "everyone on the ship starts fucking" episodes, but then they mix it up by having to host a diplomatic peace conference at the same time, the only part that really wouldn't fit into the real Star Trek fucking episodes was probably the blue guy cumming from his eyebrows, pretty much everything else was par for the course.

nah I'm alright I'm getting by

Like Family Guy a lot, but it's humor is a bit dated. Think most folks prefer Rick and Morty style these days.

This reminds me of a conversation I might have when I was twelve years old. Thanks for the nostalgia.

The emmy episode was amazing, and so were a couple others. This season in general is turning out great, i can't wait for the new one of american dad.

The orville too, top notch show that will be compared to other great ones such as stargate sg-1 and farscape. It's like they gave seth the go-ahead to make quality shit all of a sudden, probably as a side effect of hollywood burning. He's either being given full control of his shows to keep secrets or he's taken the place of somebody important.

here you go fam
1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

There is no child character who makes traps in the main cast.

The guy who makes all the gadgets for the orville adventures is very much like stewie, except he plots against aliens instead of against his mom. You at least can admit that.

THIS. fucking finally it's spelled out. It's like he uses the same guidelines to

They're shilling for Seth to start his live action career, like he has always wanted. He just needed the fake teeth and hair to set in first

What is this character's name?

what a timely kingsman reference, three years after the movie (i know animation takes awhile faggots)

first file is corrupt

It doesn't take 3 years though

Sarcasm is lost on the autistic.

The first part of your comment was sarcastic. The part in parentheses was not.

make me

You dumbasses are worse than Reddit and Memey fags.

>>>Holla Forums

This. Seth is a one note hack.

one could argue that the main aliens in the last episode were trated kinda like meg

What the fuck
Why Is this Kino?

Make you do what? That wasn't a command, it was a realistic presentation of your options.

Macfarlane reminds me of a Bruce Campbell who has received anal sex.

I have now seen every episode. At no point is there a child who makes traps.

orville is what discovery should have been