Holy shit!

Humplecuck alt-right bigots utterly BTFO
#noairforbigots!
#Imfleachmentnow!

ummm context?

The girl gets BLACKED later on

wow what a weird coincidence

Wew LAD alt-right for me was ten years ago. Third position now. TBH beating the shit out of these people would no problem for me as I doubt I have a soul anymore

Go get blacked you little bitch and leave my boy toy alone!

If they had balls (they don't) they would have Karen have an affair with Billy, which prompts her husband to file for divorce, which upsets the kids (and gets the Wheelers ridiculed in school), which gets Billy's father lose his shit, murder Billy (as that's what you do with homereckers), who then gets arrested for it, which throws Max's mother into deep depression, driving her to suicide, which causes Max to be hauled off upstate into an orphanage, which upsets the kids.

And this would just be the background drama to some supernatural upside down shit happening.

They say they will do that in Season 3.
Do you even read tv news?

Mike's mom is getting a bigger role
But perhaps the most intriguing post-Season 2 tease has been that of Mike's mother, Karen Wheeler. Her romantic subplot with Billy was reportedly minimized and shelved for the future. "We have much more story for Karen that is linked to her discontent and her dissatisfied sexuality," Levy told Glamour. "We're not done with Karen Wheeler and her failing marriage."

seems like helpful guy to me

They're not going to go balls to the wall, though. It'll all be awkward, impotent drama with no real consequence after the season is over.

Pretty sure they will have a love affair.

Oh, how daring of them. I am sure this will cover new ground in the dramatic arts and television history.

It will be a Jewish message of how marriage is a prison for women and they need to be free to experiment whenever they want.

This. Billy will be prancing around being insufferably smug some more, Mr.Wheeler will be a happy cuck and Mrs.Wheeler will get away scot free, or maybe even gets praised for it. Stranger Things is too popular to not be overtaken by blatant propaganda.

And then there won't be a fourth season because ratings dropped to the bottom with no one watching anymore. Business as usual.

Imagine the endless salt when Trump finally kills himself out of shame, or gets shot by some brave patriot. I can't wait to see the kids from /polreddit/ cry endlessly.

not sure why Holla Forums would cry about that tbh

What would they do without their bogeyman in office? They'd go mad.

Wasn't this trash just an ET ripoff?

lmao, Drumplestiltskin bigots got told
#BLACKED
#IMWITHHER

I wish Pence went full Sheev tbh.

They should rename the show to

With the biggest gay idol around taken down a notch, Pence's power will only grow. As soon as Trump steps down, nothing can stop him.

Imdb already lists 4 seasons the ST's page that may just be imdb though

huh, pic didn't upload.

Well fuck.

Pro-Trump….Anti-Trump…all sliding. Good work shills.

☇Pence☇ truly is our guy.

This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums faglord. No one cares about that shit here.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Kid's cartoons

this teenager is eternally butthurt

He's full shabbos goy tbh

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

PLUPPY PUPPIES GO HOME

WHITE FUCKING SHARIA

This bitch would get bathed into an acid pool. I would take her out of it then and while her skin melts I would cum into her skull!

I can't believe I have to read at least 3 years more of this nonsense.

sdey mag plufdik suggig pees ub shid
or uhboyd bolidigul drebs ib dey dribl u dis muj 2bh

Not gonna lie, I hope they keep coming. The absurd nicknames make me laugh tbqhfam

p sure almost none of these anons are serious anyway, especially this guy you'd have to be a retard to get mad at that