==HAPPENING: KEVIN SPACEY IS DEAD. Could be suicide. This is not a drill!=

==HAPPENING: KEVIN SPACEY IS DEAD. Could be suicide. This is not a drill!=

Apparently there are currently several police cars around his home in LA. What I heard is a maid called the cops after she spotted a a dead body in the den. This hasn't made it to the media yet, but watch out for more to come out on Twatter soon before the news picks it up.

GOOD NIGHT PEDO PARASITE

inb4 allegations were fake

Inb4 suicide with 69 stab wounds in the back with the back of his skull caved in.

In before it's revealed that it was some guy named Kaiser Soze that actually died as Kevin Spacey is last seen somewhere from eye witness reports, correcting his fake limp to take an airport to a one way trip to Bangkok to bang cock.

even if they are fake he deserves death for superman returns. he was a terrible luthor.

No shit, smarty pants

WROOOOOOOOOOONG

Absolutely fake news.

yeah it was shit like that.

This scene was kino.

Try harder for fucks sakes.
If he is actually dead RIP, daily reminder based Spacey did nothing wrong

This is now an Ainsley thread.

Thanks for checking in Kevin. Guess he’s alright folks.

Is there any rips from one of his kino shows? and are they short enough to be digestible?

If this is true, then those bitches who accused him should be thrown in jail for manslaughter.

But of course, user.
Vid related.

YEAHAAHAHAA BOOOOOOOI

Pretty interesting, he even picked smooth light chocolate ice cream due to the fudge potency
I wouldn't added choco ice cream but that was a decent alternative, also forgot to mention to freeze the serving plates to avoid a slimey dish, but i guess that's common sense for a chef

fake news

Ainsley is an international treasure, user.

Just heard the same thing on the radio!

That's some radical fictions you're brewing there, bud.

LISTEN

AND

BELIEVE

Damn I wish it were real

Can confirm Spacey was taken out on a stretch about 25 minutes ago. Don't ask for my source as I'll get fired oktybye

Damn, this just made me realize how much I actually like Kevin Spacey. Sucks he turned out to be a creap.

Go back to >>>>cuckchan

IT'S REEEEAL!

Goodnight, sweet prince. He was a memorable actor.

Piss in pepperoni, Spacey.

yep it's real, breaking now

god damn it OP how did you hear about this, are you in the industry?

link or gtfo

Wow, you're some of the most retarded, gullible little shits I've ever seen.

You're pretty gullible if you think people didn't pretend to fall for it for fun.