As Kikewood is burning down, can an honest man finally get up?

As Kikewood is burning down, can an honest man finally get up?

Don't you dare even think that about Brendan.

As fuckton of scum is getting removed from roles he can replace them for half the salary.

I dont want it to happen, but it's gonna happen.

Hollywood's reckoning is here.

Fuck off right-wing SJW.

reported

lel cry more Holla Forumstard.

nice projection.
does "cuckime" also chap your fruity mcfaggot ass?

Why so triggered, lefty?

Nobody knows this but I have to tell this to the world, in light of all the allegations. *takes a deep breath*. In 1992 on the sets of Encino Man, Brendan Fraser… sexually mistreated me.

I was working there as an intern, hoping one day to work my way up the ladder and get into a higher production role someday. Brendan Fraser would always seem to go out of his way to talk with me, I guess he took a liking to me. I obliged, back then he was a real looker, handsome guy. Soon he even invited me on a date and while I didn't want to mix my personal and professional lives together, I guess a going out for dinner once wouldn't hurt, plus, he was THAT handsome, I couldn't say no to him… oh I wish I did though now. After dinner he suggested to take me to his room but I politely declined. He asked me some more but I kept saying no. Soon he began to get plead, beg even, on his knees. This was in the middle of the whole restaurant and everyone was starting. Just to get out of the awkward situation, I agreed and went with him.

In his room, I went to use the toilet but on returning to his living room, I was utterly shocked. There he was, buck naked sitting on a chair, rubbing his averaged sized penis and I clearly remember him saying "Do you want to have a taste of the sweet ol Brendshake?". I was stunned, beyond belief. But he just kept staring straight into my eyes, furiously rubbing off what he called the 'Brendstick' and I was shocked still. Soon, very soon I might add, he came all over his himself and drenched his stomach in his cum. He stood up, rubbed his stomach and seemed to approach me. I quickly dashed straight out of the room, luckily he didn't lock the door, and ran to my home in tears.

The next day onward, he never spoke a word to me, not even took a look at me. I never told anyone because who would believe a simple intern like me? Brendan was the star of the movie, he was far more important than me. But now, the truth is finally out there. I hope people see what this sicko finally is.

i am so sick and tired of you you fucking communist lefty beta ass low testosterone, high estrogen bitch boy.

I see you in literally every fucking thread that I've browsed on this board for the last fucking month.

Get a fucking job, move out of your parents house, do something with your time other than shitpost on tv all fucking day you loser. You are seriously the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever encountered on the internet after all these years of browsing. Communism sucks dick, it doesnt work, and youre a fucking faggot. The only reason you even became a "communist" in the first place is because you have bad genetics and your classmates bullied you in school. Get over it faggot. Move on.

You're not welcomed here

This is good pasta material.

Nobody knows this but I have to tell this to the world, in light of all the allegations. *takes a deep breath*. In (((Movie Production Year))) on the sets of (((Famous Movie))), (((Famous Actor)))… sexually mistreated me.

I was working there as an intern, hoping one day to work my way up the ladder and get into a higher production role someday. (((Famous Actor))) would always seem to go out of his way to talk with me, I guess he took a liking to me. I obliged, back then he was a real looker, handsome guy. Soon he even invited me on a date and while I didn't want to mix my personal and professional lives together, I guess a going out for dinner once wouldn't hurt, plus, he was THAT handsome, I couldn't say no to him… oh I wish I did though now. After dinner he suggested to take me to his room but I politely declined. He asked me some more but I kept saying no. Soon he began to get plead, beg even, on his knees. This was in the middle of the whole restaurant and everyone was starting. Just to get out of the awkward situation, I agreed and went with him.

In his room, I went to use the toilet but on returning to his living room, I was utterly shocked. There he was, buck naked sitting on a chair, rubbing his averaged sized penis and I clearly remember him saying "Do you want to have a taste of the sweet ol (((Famous Actor Pet Name)))-shake?". I was stunned, beyond belief. But he just kept staring straight into my eyes, furiously rubbing off what he called the '(((Famous Actor Pet Name)))-stick' and I was shocked still. Soon, very soon I might add, he came all over his himself and drenched his stomach in his cum. He stood up, rubbed his stomach and seemed to approach me. I quickly dashed straight out of the room, luckily he didn't lock the door, and ran to my home in tears.

The next day onward, he never spoke a word to me, not even took a look at me. I never told anyone because who would believe a simple intern like me? (((Famous Actor First Name))) was the star of the movie, he was far more important than me. But now, the truth is finally out there. I hope people see what this sicko finally is.

THIS CHRISTMAS, ONE MAN…

Isn't this already the pasta from Louis Ck's masterbation adventure?

I just took 15min to write this down. This is total OC, though some ideas are based off louis ck, like the begging part and cumming on his stomach.

WILL JUST

FUCK ALIMONY'S SHIT UP

I didn't say it was pasta. I said it was good pasta material. So I converted it for that.

Fuck off poledditor scum.

this the dude spamming in the sam hyde threads too?

508 879 2712
475 franklin st suite 206

Www.allergyandasthmametrowest.com

Nobody knows this but I have to tell this to the world, in light of all the allegations. *takes a deep breath*. In 2011 in my aircraft, Bane… was a big guy (for me).

I was working there as an agent, hoping one day to work my way up the ladder and get a feather in my cap. The hired guns would always seemed to go out of their way to not talk to me, I guess they had a lotta loyalty. I kept asking about Bane, back then he was a mercenary, a masketta man. Soon he questioned why I’d shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane and while I didn't want to mix my flight plan and my men together, I guess at least he could talk, plus, he was THAT big, I couldn't say no to him… oh I wish I did though now. After I removed his hood he suggested it would be extremely painful to take his mask off so I politely declined. He said Dr Pavel refused his offer in favor of mine. Soon he began to reveal his master plan, on his knees. This was in the middle of my aircraft and everyone was starting. Just to get out of the awkward situation, I agreed and asked him what the next step was.

In the cabin, one of my men said ‘uh sir,’ I was utterly shocked. There he was, standing, rubbing his big-guy sized arms and I clearly remember him saying "WITH NO SURVIVORS". I was stunned, beyond belief. But he just kept staring straight into my eyes, furiously snapping his cuffs and punching me across the face and I was shocked still. Soon, very soon I might add, he blew the tail off the plane. He hooked up to a cable and grabbed Doctor Pavel. I quickly thought this can’t be happening, I was in charge here, and I collapsed against the cabin in tears.

The rest of the flight, he never spoke a word to me, not even took a look at me while he pumped blood into a cadaver. I never told anyone because who would believe someone in the wreckage like me? Bane was a bug guy, he was far more important than me. But now, the truth is finally out there. I hope people see what this big guy finally is.

I have already reported him numerous ttimes.

BO should really make the board log public.

N-no!

What Brendan kino is this?

When Injuns Attack

>Implying you have to be a communist to dislike pol especially nupol

Well done

;_;