JUST

JUST

Is there even going to be a movie and TV industry left in America after this is all said and done?

NO SURVIVORS

As long as the jews are involved, no.

Yes, it will be a haven for protected groups where women and people of color can live in peace and happiness without worrying about rapacious birdshit beasts. It is going to be beautiful and I support it.

I'm a Holla Forumsedditor btw. Fuck the jews, race war now!

Is he gonna get punched in the face, in the face?

PUNCH SOME PEOPLE IN THE ASS

why the fuck would they end the whole show instead of just firing the guy?

this really makes me want to hit a fucking wall

so do it. what's stopping you?

the show has one appeal (Millie Bobby Brown's character) and they made this cunt her father last episode of season 2. Can't really write around that. The worst part is because of the poorly written trash that was season 2 we will never see any more of the content we want, that they were determined to only give dripwise. I just want a few cosy episodes of Eleven and the boys going on an adventure without the hours of filler characters.

the law - I don't own this place. Although I have punched the bathroom wall before and fucked my hand up twice the last few months kek

they could recast

well, game of cattle did that a billion times and people just gobbled it up, I don't see the problem.

never mind looks like OP is a lying fecker

they don't recast these days. Hasn't it been decades since they practiced that?

You don't have concrete walls or whatever?

What no, it seems rarer now but sometimes they still do it.

MILIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is amazing, Christmas is early this year.

all people want to see is the boys and Eleven with side characters. Every sideplot (in both seasons) hasn't been liked enough by anyone to justify it being there. And yeah, Eleven is cute, the same way toddlers are cute. No shame in saying that it's the fuckers who say she's "sexy" who need to be dragged out to the streets and beat.

How much money did netflix lose after cancelling about 20 shows that fully funded and ready for release?

nah most walls I'm sure I'd go right through. The walls in the bathroom are solid. I wish I had something to take out my frustration on but everything around me is usually perishable.

ain't nobody use concrete for anything except the exterior walls. interior ones are drywall, which even a little kid can go through.

Marry a catholic girl and take up drinking.

get one of these

Where do you pick up those?

I suggest your local congregation.
You may be tempted to go for the discount, off-brand Catholics from south of the border, but I'd strongly advice against it. Not only is the quality control not what you might expect, I just really like to support my local industries, you know.
Then again, with the way we've been trying to cut costs, settling for inferior raw materials and offloading a good portion of our manufacturing capability to the third world… "Made in the USA" doesn't quite mean what it used to, either.

All the people ITT who just read a .jpeg and take it as fact without doing a 5 second google search…

EVERYBODY'S GETTIN RAPED

Hey op you got a link for this
Cause I noticed you left out the website in that their screen cap o yours.

It's fake news. Google the headline or the tagline and there's no results.

This thread is full of idiots who believe whatever they read in an age where you can verify anything inside of 10 seconds.

Fug. I wanted to believe.

This has to be some kind of psyop. Get everything censored, re-edited, cancelled to rile up the normalfags so they just flat out give up on the pedo hunts.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

yeah i didn't see anything tbh. but i am open to listening and believing tbf

Eh, if we meme hard enough we might make it true.

Turns out feminism is actually useful for something.

everything is a psyop these days. sex assault accusations, Trump's presidency, Youtube videos where Elsa fucks Spiderman…

What did he mean by this?

Has a black actor been accused yet? Has a male accused a women yet?

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

CUMMY IN MUMMY

Further proof 3D women should be treated like animals.

Marvel recasted Mark Rufallo as the Hulk after Edward Norton was the original actor and there is no big deal.

Are the other two Hulk movies even canon in The Avengers?
Also I read that the reason Norton was recast was because he wanted more creative control.

98% of their consumers subscribe for Frasier and Cheers and shit like that. But you can’t keep saying, “we have cheers and frasier.” The original programming is just to generate advertising for the service basically, to keep it in the news.

That’s why it doesn’t matter if it is controversial or not, or if it even gets made and released. Netflix just gets to be in the news which is the goal anyways.

I’m going to guess there will be a claim against Kathleen Kennedy calling men ‘cocks’ or some shit like that lunatic from Marvel or DC.

Aren't they bleeding money out the ass though?

PUNCH SOME PUSSIES

Because he's literally one of only three reason you might possibly watch it to begin with and they know it

Gotham show has recast Ivy three times already

not even that

Isn't the real question, why would they continue it after the perfect ending of season 1. I mean, what else can you add onto that? I haven't even watched season 2 yet because I don't want to ruin it. Judging from the comments on here, i'm clearly not missing much.

Hopefully you end up in jail

pls take JJ and Cuckwars nexst.

not Holla Forums, but Mariah Carey was accused by a man

4D

t.butthurt Drumpfpucky

Penis breath spotted.

Holla Forums doesn't talk like that retard, lurk more.

Stop projecting cumskin

Earth isn't flat, faggot.

Stfu.

lol triggered

OP here this was an experiment and you failed completely. You dumb shits literally believe anything that's memed. You are reddit cuckchan tier mongs. I knew you'd fall for it but I didn't expect almost every single person to fall for it . Really makes you ponder.

Jokes on you, I just filed a sexual harassment claim. this shits going down whether you like it or not cumskin

YES YES PLEASE GODSATANALLAHBUDDHAYAWEHMOLOCHTHORODINZEUSJUPITERSATURNWHOEVER END IT
It's run by Soros now so no doubt they'll kill off the series if it means looking good in progressives eyes.

Go for it I don't like the show

The Eric Bana movie from 2003 isn't. The Edward Norton movie is still canon, since General Ross reappeared in Civil War.

And if we go beyond the MCU, Game of Thrones did that with Daario Naharis, who was Queen Fatass' fuccboi and nobody saw a big deal about it.

KEEP THAT FUCKING MONSTER AWAY FROM MILLIE.

This looks fake as fuck. Your MS Paint skills suck OP.

Also: Netflix canceling one of their most popular shows instead of firing a single actor? Not remotely believable.

They just did that though

which one?

House of Cards?

And I'm pretty sure Louis CK was going to have a stand-up special.

I can see that with House of Cards because Kevin Spacey is the whole show. I could see Stranger Things still continuing by getting rid of Hopper or making it into more of an anthology and starting off with a new set of characters and story.

Good God, if only.
Imagine a world without Hollyjew and with a gaming industry crash

Well, it's all moot because this Harbour story is fake.

For now…

I can only hope more of these schlubs get taking down. Let Hollywood burn to the fucking ground.

Nazis BTFO'd?

Its a shitshow anyways

How? I listened to what you were saying then believed every word of it, how is that a bad thing?
LISTEN AND BELIEVE!!

These allegations. The number of victims is increasing so fast we might not be able to contain it.

>90+ replies for #fakenews
This is why Glumblepumpf won!!!

Leave us alone Bernietrash

Why contain it?

It's coo

hes done

I knew it, everyone on that show seemed like a pederast and a creep.

Good game based on shit movie. What are the odds?

wrong