Classic fridge body

A-am I right guys?

id fuck her post more

How old is hitgirl now?

I'd hit it…With my bepis.

Meanwhile Annasophia is still in shape and people like me betting on her to be The Saviour were right.

Fridges don't have ages.

fridgey

huh same age as me.

Same as my age multiplied by two

Absolutely fake news.

Can we touch touch our dicks metaphorically speaking?
I mean I am more passive at my age obviously.
We should meet.

is this real?
well, she knows how to take a photo at an angle that makes her look better that's for sure. Maybe she should leave the acting game and get into photography.

Give her two years, she has been off the radars, nudes leaks could help her career.

at least this is what I told her as her agent. Boy she is marvellous.

Ofc it is real, this board is filled with insiders and luminaries.

Fake. The tattoos are on the wrong side, it gets a 8/10 for effort but I'm subtracting 7 points for that retarded mistake.

Lips are the same.

Tattoos are on the wrong side of the body though. Unless the third pic in was released as damage control they are fake. The side tattoo in OP pic is off too, I think that one was too hard to accurately shoop so he left it out.

It's obvious that you didn't get the memo about her getting breast implants.

lies, she wouldn't do that

Lips are the same

I'd put on a rooster mask.

Stop lying to yourself OP.
We all know Chloe has a body of a pro-wrestler.

Fuck i meant to say Photoshop

The tattoos are on the wrong side. There is no explaining that away, ya dun goofed.

ASR is waifu material tho not gonna lie

OP's pic is new, these: are old and confirmed to be another girl.

Doesn't look like it is the same girl from the old ones (much smaller nipples).

I don't see the inverted tattoo thing people are saying in the new pic, they look on the right side to me, but it does seem to lack some of her new tattoos, but it may be an older picture.

With some histogram equalization you can see the tats are shopped, they have a different level of noise and sharpness.

Good girl.

no shit you could tell without your detective work because her shoulders arent swole enough

No nude for sexy chewbacca

No career!

I wonder if her butt cheeks are just as hairy.
i wanna lick them

Fake news.

My dick.

She deserves to be tenderly loved, hugged and squeezed, with her neck and mini-beard licked after heavy savage sex with impregnation.

That means that she is likely still pure, or at least not as degenerate as the rest of casting couch surfing whores in pedowood.

At least she wasn't a victim of Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider.

I clicked it because of your pic. Didn't even understand what the fuss was. Now that i've clicked, holy shit, this girl is hairy. Who is she?

you realize you're replying to the wrong guy

nigger seriously

I imagine it would look something like this (minus the whore tattoo of course)