*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*
Why are you afraid of strong womyn user? Are you a misogynist?

CUNT ENABLER!

No, but check out my sexy back, Holla Forums

Back in your cage, shiksah!

*Tells her I think she's one of the prettiest girls out there*

The absolute state of Emma Watson right now.

Shopped

Oh wait they already started

She likes 'em old and jewish.

wow popular actress is with other people in hollywood seven years ago and you keep posting it lol

You can tell they are triggered by feminism big time here.

It's been proven that cuckchan is full of spic capeshitters, now they are here.

ayyyyyy

Yeah how close they are here
really screams working relationship.
And I'm sure him restraining her like in all these pictures is really just because they worked together so long and they have a great physical familiarity.

Get real faggot, casting couches are real, hollywood pedophilia is real, you waifu most likely got raped, you believing she's pure doesn't protect her from rapey kikes.

get real faggot she was the most popular actress her age for a decade you literally have no common sense like a dumb poltard

My sides are as far gone as your waifu's purity.

Excellent!

What is your problem user? Get shot down on Saturday night?

best emma

Jesus christ emmafag, you already took my sides, must you deplete my laughing Trump stock as well?

Smells like someone who is very young and has no idea about anything lol

God damn pol honestly has no common sense.

I found sides where I thought I had none, thank you.

You're on Holla Forums, not /waifu/ you're supposed to know this shit.

Corey was a big child star but he grew up to be ugly, Emma stayed cute so she doesn't have any problem finding jews to wore herself too for roles. Your waifu is a literal prostitute that is paid with roles. Sucks to be you I guess.

Emma doesnt do oscarbait and is loaded
you repeating the same thing you want to believe isn't fucking making it true

hey lad corey fedlmans films never grossed 7.7 billion dollars before he was 21

Cant make this shit up, Holla Forums genuniely can't stop thinking about her and they claim she wasn't the most famous girl for over a decade and apparently couldn't land any roles because she was pictured once with weinstein since she was already so famous. lOL

Yes I am. Women are inferior to men.

Absolutely pathetic.

You have no claim to manhood.

No shit Feldman didn't gross 7,7 billion dollars, he did his first movie in '79, but if I have to tell you how big Gremlins, Friday the 13th and Goonies where, I can't even begin to fathom what you are doing on this board.
And just calling her as grossing 7,7 billion for the HP franchise is kind of sad considering she wasn't the main character in those movies. although im sure in your headcanon she is

Just because I told you to not use sage when you're samefagging doesn't make it any less obvious that you're doing it, buddy.

she and rupert carried the series she was one of the three main stars

Not him but it doesn't seem you get that she was paid bank and had parents that werent stupid american fuckfaces. HP outgrossed Lord of the Rings in 2001.

Emma Watson is queen for triggering the board

So every time I call you out for samefagging you just double down?

What is the purpose of all of this? Quoting HP movie trivia and telling us who your favorite characters where.
Do you really need me, or other people here to believe your waifu wasn't diddled?
Do you need yourself to believe she wasn't?

ALL ME TBH =^_^=