Art

This is the only thing I've seen that's made me feel close to appreciating true art. I've become emotional over paintings, I've cried at emotional movies, but this is the only art that's made me cry from an idea just from the human connection it draws from me to an idea, an archetype without trickery or misrepresentation. There's no emotional manipulation, in fact the acting isn't great (often over-the-top) and the dialogue is corny, I don't know the term to describe the cinematography (surrealistic? post-modern?) but it too does not feel like it should be as powerful as it is. I've probably watched this a hundred times and it still fills me with anger, despair and self-hate.

World Peace as a whole I believe is the most important thing to be aired on television. I don't like MDE and most of what I know of them I've gathered through watching World Peace repeatedly and talking about it online. It's very cynical and I can see why that would put someone off watching. Sam Hyde comes across as a really bitter and angry guy. But I seriously think MDE (Sam and Charls at least) are in there own way geniuses. So while you might not like where the show and their personalities are coming from, I believe there are no better people to bring those personalities into their art. It perfectly encapsulates their frustration efficiently.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. scammy boy

as much as i love saying hes a shitty hack who shills his videos,
i really think his comedy is thousands of tiers above every other comedian these days

i lik skim hid

As someone who spent almost 3 years incarcerated, it go to me too.

MDE had its moments, and I like bombstrap, but c'mon brah. That's pushing it.

Saved, fuck this polfag board

Didn't you faggots make your own Holla Forums board? Nobody's forcing your limp dick to be here.

?

MDE has some really dark bits. I don't know if they'll ever make it big, but they'll definitely be hugely influential to a new generation of content creators. They have a knack for creating memes that, while not very contagious, have something heavy to them.

I relate to it because I'm a crap person and have had the same attitude as Charls my whole life. I like to think I'm better now though. What did you do to get put away?

this is by far the greatest thing I've ever seen. Completely addicted to rewatching it. Entrancing music, incredible visuals and lots of scribbled things to read and think about. I don't know if it makes me a brainlet to enjoy it this much.

Charls is in now way a genius. He can't act and he's unfunny.
Filtered and reported.

Charls isn't even close to being as funny as Sam but he's more interesting and the only one of the three I think I'd like as a friend. He's got weird brain wiring and if you watch his streams it's not put on, he's genuinely different. Reminds me of my schizo cousin when he's got his shit in order, except smarter.

Went ballistic when drunk, racked up a bunch of charges including resisting arrest and attempted removal of an officer's weapon, stalking, false report of a crime, can't' remember them all now.

No shit? Source?

just makes me like Charles more

me to :*)

That was me, not Charls.

but that's how charls carroll normally acts

Who cares then? You're irrelevant.

I was the two time Blockbuster video game champion in 1993 and 1994.

Forgive me, champion

me to budy

No

Polfag? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.