In a Facebook post published Friday morning, actress Ellen Page, known for her work in Juno, X-Men...

couldn't fit the whole post in one image because it's like six screens long

This is getting hysterical

can't say I've ever seen a bat's penis before

Hum pretty sure you like milking it till the bat goes to sleep.
But have you tried more exotic animals?

I think we can all agree about these two

Is he /ourkike/?

nope.jpg

so Brian Singer was the gay X-Men director, is that right? but they're both sick perverts?

No it was Brian Director.

But you've seen Batman with a Dick hanging around him.

you don't know me

we were talking on the IRC just yesterday.
You were supposed to be the chosen one ;_;

lol women

sorry grandpa, I don't use IRC

Hopefully all the hollywood movie sets become safe spaces and the movies become even more shit because no one is allowed to criticize or give advice about acting.

because acting directions are totally the same as outing someone and saying she has a flappy pussy

Why is this a bad thing? That is corporate America in a nutshell, what most Americans have to deal with everyday. Hollywood is a business, it is time they act like it.

he better not have ruined jackie's innocence

Corporate shill detected.

Kike rapist detected.

Nice quads.

What saddens me is that Ellen Page will never realize that her fame came from the fact that people wanted to screw her. She was cute as a teen and she has some cool movies, but since she came out and became 110% feminazi, nobody is interested in her anymore. Also she does everything she can to turn herself uglier each day. Same as Kristen Stewart, but she is so hot, that she can't ruin herself, no matter how hard she tries.

People love that video game The Last of Us because one the main characters was basically a 13 year old Ellen Page. Now she looks like this.

rip

JUST

"I knew I was gay, but I did not know so to speak."

When did she come out as a retard?

You sent me your DP

My nemesis.
So gorgeous but yet so lesbian SJW.

yeah probably

Pick one.

What effeminate fags are you hanging out with?

WASP women peak at 14.

How does that explain Ellen, who is a Jew?

Watching the film was just as shitty as her experience. It was even worse than Bryan Singer's molestations.

LOL you say that when millions of people on reddit or cuckchan think someone like Emma Stone is a good actress when I've seen her act the exact same in every single thing.

Way to add 15 years to your face. Isn't there a name for that? I know women of the (((tribe))) always get it. Crows feet? Plus that big dome forehead is so big it's almost a fivehead.

You have no fucking idea how strong a woman has to be to be able to come forward like this. I'm honestly inspired rn.

Translation: I knew I was gay but wanted to wait until the perfect opportunity to come out publicly, so I would have undivided attention.

She should have harassed someone half her age 20 years ago then.

Ellen Page is a jew? LOL

is she done?

Or I know I like dicks but these days claiming to be queer is the equivalent of the 2007s race card so I will do so

It's always the rad fem psycho cunts. It's like they channel all their frustrations at this real incident of sexual assault and instead of addressing their assaulter, they decide to burn down society with a lot of feminist horseshit isntead. Shit's really fucking insane.

Spoke too soon. This "sexual assault" she's crying about was him telling another woman to fuck her so she'd come out, and him saying something about another woman's loose box. Inappropriate, sure, but why attention whore about it now, and muddy the waters of people who've gone through *real* sexual assault with her bullshit sob story?

Does this snowflake not realize people say hurtful shit to one another all the time and no one's going to hold your hand through life?

I still want her despite hating her politics.

I think I love her tbh
;_;

Bitter old dyke is bitter.

You could tell Hard Candy was more than just 'acting' but channeling her disdain for men into the character.

It's an improvement.

Do you know where we are?

how has this washed up dyke not killed herself yet?

I guarantee she sucked at least 20 old, wrinkly cocks before this incident

I bet she knows by now. But she will never ever admit it to the public

She doesn't have to, and it doesn't matter now. Any character she will portray from now on, even if it's a filthy whore, even if she does full frontal nudity and graphic sex scenes, men will look at her and think "that is a dyke", and they won't gonna feel attraction towards her and won't gonna pay to see her movies. And she just makes it worse by screeching feminazi propaganda.

we're on reasonable people chan, of course