Hey skeptics, I made I a video about you

it's so transparent with these people. Pretty sure every skeptic e-celeb got big and joined the inner circle this way

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/
reddit.com/r/transpassing/
clyp.it/hqittb24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skeptics are faggots. They will accuse nazis of being sjws and sjws of being nazis, but then demand safe spaces and block anyone who makes fun of them. If you hate yourself and want to waste an hour of your life, watch the stream the Blair witch tranny did with all his buttbuddies. Apparently one of their fans came to some con to see them and brought them all presents. They pretended to be nice, then when she left the room she heard them laughing and making fun of her through the door. They're catty socialite dramawhores who would stab a toddler if it meant another hundred subs. Say what you will about the tenents of SJWism dude, at least it's an ethos.

they close their eyes to our present society and sell hogshit that they think will overwrite our tribal tendencies. I think Libertarianism was mostly a mistake given how easily it allows subversion of society if a dedicated group decides to do so.

So are you so jelly we get all the pussies?

I banged this Armenian traitor so hard

I was also raped by Blaire White.

I bet he's a sjw nazi drumpfkin fuck him! FUCK HIM

I was never invited.

is that a tranny

Hi guys my name is Theryn Meyer AMA

are you a tranny?

No I am not, Silly.
Come into my room.

She is a tranny, ofc not like me.

S(h)e threw a tantrum on Roamingmillenial for making Richard Spencer look too good in in her interview.

why is this image so accurate

She doesn't look like a girl.

Is this the tranny from the LaurenSouthern stream with Jim bodying Hookername Manlet?

And they say we are fascists. We are basically the Elite fashion agency for trannies.

Chloe boyboy Arden.

This isn't trad at all

It is now.
I think IT will go bald, look at its hairline.

lol he got surgery

REPORTED

Its hands are humongous.

This is the state of the alt right.

THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY?

For the info I look at hands of people because of me being a virtuosic guitarist. I am pretty bulked though but I hate humongous hands.

Anyone who makes being a skeptic their identity and fails to be skeptical about things they have never seen proven before their eyes no matter what authority is claiming they are true should be put down like the worthless pretentious piece of shit they are.

Reported.
This look like a vagina when we Transgender people of the alt right, we don't have vaginas.
;_;

MODS HE MADE IT ON PURPOSE. BAN HIM.
Implying a woman must have a vagina is so before 2016.
Remove him

There's trannies on both sides due to internet autism being a fly-light for the sexually confused. The real question is which side's trannies pass?

The real question is would I prefer to stay on a desert island with a tranny or a whale?
The answer is simple son, I tie up the whale and force her to lose wait. Then I fuck her.
Vaginas are sweeter than asses.

Based on the images you posted the answer is pretty easy.

Oh by the way you can call me the Oracle.

That whale is a man.

omg.

Seems I was not ready to become the Oracle.
;_;
Still a girl is better than a man to have sex with. Female dolphins are fine too.

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/
reddit.com/r/transpassing/
Reddit is fueling the trans-pocalypse.

disgusting

Seems right.

topkek
should we see how many we can make suicide? Holla Forums doesn't do enough stuff together

brb, putting up a sign that says "TRANSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT"

This guy is 20 years old. Look at the ravaging effects of 15 months of HRT.

Neither. I could tell immediately, the very first time I saw Blair White that was a tranny. The voice is always a dead giveaway because it's an imitation. Even if they get the pitch right it just ends up sounding like an impression. The trannies who pass best still end up sounding like the fucking Lumpy Space Princess.

In this case, the "feminization surgery" or whatever, or maybe his makeup choices make it obvious. The lines on either side of his nose. His cleavage looks shaded in, he looks like a skintone version of Chianna from Farscape.

In my mouth

Coming from the guy bragging he was sandwiched at the last Youtube Con party by two trannies.

Remember it is not gay if there are no pictures of it

The muslims are going to like the western world while it lasts.

they'll feel right at home

why is jim so kinky?

Another redditor.

lol those redditrashes

I think they are after the BBC.

From madden-playing fratbro to ugly fat girl in just 20 months.
His family is understandably less than enthused.

mfw she was the girl who gave me a head yesterday ;_;

lol they have a sub for voice tips
clyp.it/hqittb24

You are never too fat to transition either.

I wonder if his parents knows he will have to dildo his pretend vagina for the rest of his life to prevent it from closing up.

What the god damn is "deadnaming"?

Think about it. Male to female. Your male name is no longer used when you "transition". It is dead to you as an ugly reminder of the male you used to be.

Honestly it seems like that prison bitch thing but outside of prison. Low status men trying to move up the ladder by trying to become women. This is what happens once you sexually "liberate" people and basically set up the game in a way that betas are fucked from the word go.

you're a pig guy

Because they're all the same cookie cutter faggots with slight variations in their appearance.

wew
How come nobody tells these goons that maybe 5% of trannies have any hope of passing and they'll end up looking like Joe the Trucker who got himself a dress, a wig and lady glasses?

Just say women.

That's retarded, but I'm not surprised.
I've got a new reason to drink myself into a shitposting stupor now tho

i think it's a weird combination of trying to get the pussy and trying to be the pussy. they like the smell of girls and the softness of their skin, but they don't realize that intense instinctual reaction they get is years of evolution screaming at them to get laid. it doesn't help that there's chemicals in the water that turn the friggin frogs gay.

Have an Alex for that comment.

It fucks the women over too since they can't get guys to commit. It has cheapened sex while at the same time making it harder for low status men and women. Mostly men though because desperate men will fuck pretty much anything while women don't and the way things are set up.

The chemicals are definitely a factor.

Jesus fuck who are these obnoxious people?

Non-bigots you sheltered shitlord.

guys I want to talk skeptics with you but all the tranny talk is scaring me. Are you joking or is this creature a tranny? Please, I'm serious, it makes me so sick to my core when I see a tranny so profoundly upset.

I am Chloe

It is Ok we are from the alt right

does it matter? she is a woman now