George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981

hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/963892.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

already posted this in a thread my dude

8ch.net/tv/res/963892.html

That's pretty gay.

Too late, this is the one with replies. No gold star for you. Just kidding here you go

Anal rape is comfortable

kys fag

This is now the second time Star Trek actors have been in homosexual rape incidents. Do you understand that Star Fags?

good!! hopefully hollywood shuns his faggot ass too …. this psycho spreads nothing but cancerous leftist propaganda all day everyday on his social media ,,, he is like the more queer version of keith olberman

Holla Forums has really fucked me up. Last night I had a dream I was a fat loli (I'm male) who was taking dicks in every hole but somehow got stranded in a field but was still craving dick and I came across Sheldon Cooper who was naked in the field and I begged him to fuck me but he said "no. i'm gay. but i will use my knee to fuck you in the anus." then he folded his leg back 180 degrees and put his entire bent leg knee first into my asshole. And I liked it. Also Sheldon looked like he had cancer for some reason. When I woke up my asshole was slimy. Fuck you Holla Forums.

OH MY!

They are really targeting the gays now. I guess they have no use for them in the New Female Order.

This is fantastic.

I'm still not tired of winning.

It keeps happening. The nice thing about kikewood being filled with so many kikes, leftists and queers is that there's pretty much no bad targets there anymore.

Pro pedo left didn't slow boil the normies in time to stop justice.

Howard Stern called it years before.

little dinky chinky winky

One less gay to worry about.

I agree with that statement in the pic. I just don't think that either of those two things mentioned should offend anyone.

Oh my~

Do you think they'll replace the Hollywood sign with ching chong letters?

Set phasers to IMAGINE MY SHOCK

He has always oozed creepiness.

POP POP POP WATCHING FUDGEPACKERS DROP
One less le based gay to hear about in the news.

This one I'm honestly not surprised about.

It couldn't have happened to a bigger fuckwit. He already admitted that fucking kids was acceptable to him, so I'm thrilled that this raging faggot commie will finally get what's coming to him.

WHAT

Homosexuals are the natural ally of the white redpilled Aryan man. Once we have mastered artificial wombs we will eradicate the female race alongside the other undesirables.

I'd have loved to have see the grin on Shatner's face when he saw the news.

He denied it, it's all good

Wrong. A Howard Stern video just came out with Takei admitting he liked molesting men without their consent.

I remember that movie.

Link?

what do you call this?

The anons here LARPing aren't Holla Forums, just like how people acting like dumb commies aren't Holla Forums.
It's a few faggots shit stirring in reality it's probably that one super autistic guy who always samefags, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jesus Christ.

My sides.

Wonder if Chu abused his own wife.

Hes done

Model?

it's because he's japanese.

japanese men are famous for being massive, massive rapists.

The new tactic of making up shit and putting words in peoples mouths is really just silly, especially when there's a hollywood is burning thread stickied on Holla Forums
much to everyone's joy.

THE BOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN.

Can you really be this stupid, Holla Forums?

Not like fags had any use to begin with.

What if this is hollywood’s attempt to normalize pedophilia by overloading the masses to it?
If all your favorite stars are pedophiles, then it must be okay

That was always their goal. First promiscuity, then faggotry, now pedos, then furfags and finally animal fucking. All it needs is for pedos and furfags to be victims of tragedy and drama so they can play the victim card for the masses, immediately garnering sympathy from normalfags who would have previously scorned them.

PURE COINCIDENCE

so fucking sick of this gay gook

Not David Lynch!
D:

Yes. All of Hollywood will burn.

You aware bestiality is legal in multiple states and has been for hundreds of years right?

Whats the source on the pic? Without the gondola

ayy

Yes, but for some reason when you bring it up in normalfag dens, they ignore it or tune it out.

Hoshi o Ou Kodomo