Good job poleddit feminists...

Good job poleddit feminists, you destroyed the career of the greatest comedian of this generation! You did it all for something you do yourselves, masturbate! Enjoy the slippery slope you created, soon you will be dragged out into the streets and thrown in cells for masturbating too! I hope you're happy with yourselves! You let the feminists win! You did this!

THE AGE OF CUCK IS OVER

THE TIME OF THE BULL HAS COME

memes won't matter when you're thrown in jail for being male, reddipol

>>>/reddit/

He was never funny.

He was the new George Carlin. He was a true genius, but I guess that's all gone now. Good job, poleddit. You destroyed a man for what you do yourselves.

Improper use of my memes.

Proper use of my memes. Thank you sir.

Louis did this, not Rick and Morty!
LOUIS SLAYED THE BLACK BULL, IMPREGNATED HIS WIFE AND DEFLOWERED HIS LITTLE GILRS

The bull of 2017 is raging! Once based Harv hold him back, but without him he is loose! The Masturbator, the dick slinging terror comes for your desert queens! BEWARE Holla Forums!!!

Get a grip.

I wonder, are Holla Forums's favorite quasimodo safe from this Alpha Male?

These rape shenanigans are going places.

Poleddit has been triggered by feminists for over three years

You didn't create them redditor, it's widely known that sudocuck did in his furious rage against political shitposting on Holla Forums

Reddit doesn't create memes, they just get sloppy seconds when cuckchan is done with them

I think in certain instances, it's ok to separate the art from the artist.

If Justin Roiland turned out to be a pedophile, I wouldn't stop watching Rick & Morty (it's just that good), though I would condemn Justin himself for such hideous actions.

I think Louis CK can recover from this, because his art is so darn funny. With his talent, perhaps we can learn to forgive his shortcomings. Roman Polanski comes to mind, as does Mel Gibson… but I digress.

But what would you do if Pickle Rick would turn out to be a Alpha Male impregnate black women in all universe? What would be do if Morty would ram his mom and sister with his uncuted dick? COULD YOU FORGIVE OR WOULD YOU BEND?

That would certainly be an interesting twist to the show… the jokes in R&M are so random sometimes that probably would be in an episode they would do… LOL!

To answer your question: I could certainly forgive them taking the show in a crazy direction like you suggested; would fit right in with their bold brand of humor.

Our chat was nice and civil, but that quote just disgusting! Grown a brain you mongoloid poser!

XDDDD PICKLE RICK

MORTY!!! XD

This isn't funny anymore. Stop using my name, and that isn't my tripcode.

haha so do we call him Louis Cuc.K. or Louis CuC.K.?

If nothing else, we're gonna have a lot of rare and highly sought after films for years to come

To be honest, the Disney Star Wars movies were better than the prequels so far, so these will be pretty good too probably. Looking very forward to them.

epic falseflagging bro

you're the one doing that, you don't have my trip

But he admitted guilt? Also, what could we have done?
This is totally out of reach.
And fuck comedians, they're not funny.

poleddit didn't kill George Carlin.

For old time's sakes:

The end.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Kek, he killed himself. Good riddance, now if amy schumer died, this would be one hell of a week.

You blew your chance fam