Cuckchan can't keep getting away with this

Cuckchan can't keep getting away with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
8ch.net/tv/res/963732.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this real?

So this is what scares American liberals. 4chan and Trump is on the same level as spooky ghosts and hauntings to them. This is crazy tbh. I never thought I'd see Sorosvision reference Pepe and 4chan yet here we are.

Not really, the villain of the show is a 2nd wave feminist.

I'm a liberal and this show accurately depicted how scared and horrified we all were when your 'Daddy Trump' got elected. We never knew racists were truly in the majority (not the real majority cus he lost popular vote but you get me) until that point. It honestly made me feel nauseous for weeks, maybe over a month, and then my nausea came back in January. I was just in a constant state of mental turmoil, I thought of killing myself nightly, I felt trapped in my head. And the nausea was real. never-ending. I quit my job too.

If there's one thing about Trump's election that I'm glad for it's that I don't think I can ever be forced into that state ever again. Sometimes I'm amazed I pulled myself out of it. I feel stronger than ever before. And the same can be said for the democratic party, I honestly believe it's rebuilding itself in the same way I rebuilt myself. I don't think there's any better time in the history of the US to be a democrat right now, I mean it.

I'm not sure what to even believe anymore. Consider me flabbergasted.

it's not crazy. I'm not a judgemental guy but for almost all of us it seemed like the whole 4chan thing and white supremacy came out of nowhere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Also, the dems aren't rebuilding themselves, they are doubling down on the reason they lost.

>I never thought I'd see Sorosvision reference "fill in the (((Google capcha)))" 4chan yet here we are
you must be a special kinda dumb

wrong, they lost because we disenfranchised Berniebros instead of finding middle ground. You don't know anything about the DNC outside of what you hear from your aspergers friends on Holla Forums. And since Trump's election the dems have shown a willingness to speak honestly about the true progressive issues and have given up entirely on trying to appeal to conservative assholes who will never be democrats no matter how racist their candidate it.

Is he going to get visited by Mr. Skeltal because he didn't thank him?

The TLDR spoiler is that feminist serial killer that wrote the SCUM manifesto and is actually the Zodiac Killer, masterminded a cult to infiltrate politics on the coat-tail of Trump and unleash women, by accelerationist means, and making the patriarchy real.

>Trump is one of us!!!
What did he mean by this?

Its time to stop posting.

So how do you plan to finally end white people once Mark Zuckerberg wins the next election?

P R O G R E S S I V E

So I listen to NPR just about every day. And they are still singing the same tune. The only difference is that they are confused why they lost.

I had a dream last night where we started sending black people to the congo and things started to get so much better

Not in congo.

they started eating them so I think they were pretty happy with the deal too

I hope out there there's at least one man that won this bet.

What's your excuse?

This shit is highly entertaining.

…What?

I'm a gentile

Yeah it is that retarded.

K-nonymous?

So is that a ghost cause I thought the ghost of the zodiac killer was in the 5th season?

Muhahah, soon Trump will ban abortion, genocide all the """"minorities"""" and create a new reich. But only if those damn diverse teenagers don't foil our brilliant plan again. White supremacy will rise again and our tiki torches will illumine the entire nation. He will make all the brave and independent women shut up their cakeholes and fill them with cocks.

Frogs a best.

During the neofag's death and failed rebirth, which for those who don't know is an extreme left-wing video game board(basically the polar opposite of our Holla Forums), when they were still using discord, as they were waiting for their site to be rebuilt, some of them said that Holla Forums was just a myth, that they heard of 4chan, but Holla Forums just couldn't possibly exist. Not only are we are the boogeyman under the leftist's bed, but our memes have transcended reality and entered the realms of myth and legend.

Namefags > anons

We're like royalty and get to stand out from the crowd while you peasants keep being a mass of nameless losers.

It's a weird feel to be the bogeyman of the left. It's even funnier that I'm probably more to the left than those guys as I'm a strasserist and actually want economic change and not white genocide like they do.

So they have fun over there?

They have less freedom of discourse than in the DPRK.

Their mods are so draconian, that it makes /a/ look like Holla Forums.

who wants to suck my pussy?

HUUUUGE
Bigly

LETS DISCUSS VIDYA! RED LETTER MEDIA RULES!

So Quicksilver is /ourguy/?

IMMA PRESSING CHARGES!

Top fucking kek.

Feels good, man.

It comes off as pure cringe. Thank god they have no grasp of memes and chans in general.

ok you know what? fuck you, name field is there for a reason

Cuck

Swear to God, if I didn't know any better i'd swear some Holla Forumsack who is an elder god at hiding his fucking power level wrote this. The tone is perfect, smug liberal assholes who think they're proving their point when all sane people see is how batshit crazy they are.

Please tell me you guys aren't just goofing. I've wanted a board like this but with names I can call you for years.

I spend most of my time on 4chan. It has a much better community that Holla Forums. People are a lot more progressive and open minded. It's also better moderated as well.

fuck you dude. You saw what was going on ITT and decided to try falseflag namefags as a bunch of faggots. No one's believing you.

To be fair, it requires a high IQ to post there. WUBBALUBBADUBDUB

yfw we became the goddam Batman

yeah, 4chan Holla Forums is a lot better than this place, although I do miss moot a lot

how can you fasleflag people who are already faggots as faggots?

Dude, take your retarded ass back to cuckchan. Obviously you fit in well there.

I think that he knew that I was being sarcastic.

Why are you trying to "falseflag" some kind of altercation between 4chan and Holla Forums? Seems pretty childish I think. There's not a big difference between them, although 4chan does have much better moderation though.

dude why are you even doing this? At worst I'll just use my other handle in the namefield

sorry man I haven't figured out how to tripcode yet, that guy isn't me he's just trying to falseflag. He's following me around to other threads. Here: 8ch.net/tv/res/963732.html

>>>/tumblr/

dude fuck off falseflagging trying to make namefags look like retards, and then when we say you're a falseflag you're calling some other retarded shit a falseflag to draw attention away from it. You're so fucking transparent I feel even your one post here alone without the context of your other shit just makes your goal here obvious to anyone with a brain

>can't link a post from a thread much less another board
Why even live?

There is literally nothing wrong with namefags?

Why are you writing that as if it's a question? You made a statement, you brainlet.

I've used a tripcode here for months, if you don't see this tripcode, it isn't the real Tosh.ir(0) it's not my fault your a total n00b who is so pathetic that you have to falseflag me

it's obvious to anyone with a brain you're the one falseflagging trying to make all the namefags of Holla Forums look bad, I've always used a tripcode, and the fact you don't use one proves you're not me, fuck off already

KILL BLUMPH SUPPORTERS

Because maybe it is a question? Did you ever stop to think of that?

God, why are bumpfkins so retarded….

Yes it was. I know that your tripcode is le ebin troll, but are you actually retarded?

See how I phrased that by the way? That's in the vein of asking a question.

STOP FALSEFLAGGING Holla Forums NAMEFAGS!

fuck off 4 dimensional frogfucker

Trump was never called a racist before he won against the Democrats though, and he ha, and still have, a lot of rich/famous nigger friends. But of course it's crapitalism's fault retarded niggers are underachievers while it's obvious those very same niggers who are willing to put in the hard work, even in crime, got successful in MuriKKKa.

I still think you're just shitposting but please do go on, faggot.

Time to stop LARP-ing, /leftycuck/.

I want him to win just to shut these dumb

Get a haircut you nigger faggot

I look forward to her getting arrested.

Why didnt he just say "deal" and stop it right then and there, not only does he get to fuck his sister but 2 other chicks.

This wasn't that funny or scary at all, it just made me feel uncomfortable tbqh.

Good question; I guess namefagging is ok if there are no ID's and you are constantly making a positive contribution to a thread. otherwise, I think not.

STFU anonymousfag.

It made me feel horny. You can tell that short-haired girl is lusting for the crazy guy's cock and she's not even subtle about it. I bet her panties exploded when he slapped her in the face.

The funny thing is realising you're probably a nicer and all around better person than most of them, also. I mean, I've never raped anyone.
Why are we the bad guys again? Because we want sanity? Because we want things to work? Because we want a future? They push the evil right winger thing so hard, I even started to believe it. I have done nothing wrong.

reported for homophobia

Fuck off tripcode nigger faggot.

There's a difference between decent and nice. Sure, one can be the latter and the former, but being nice is how you present yourself, not necessarily how you are as a person; you can stab someone in the back while you compliment them. You look at a TV character like Red Forman from That 70s Show for instance. He's not a particularly nice guy, but he's about as decent as they come. And we've all seen how the "nice guy" who is actually a piece of shit can be; he's the first one to upload a bunch of nudes of his girflfriend who just dumped him because he was such a "nice" pussy who had no backbone.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? I thought people liked bullies getting their comeuppance. We were supposed to sympathize with the Mexicans who beat him up after he threw piss at them, no?

>"If Russian and the US got along well and went after ISIS…"
I know that it's just a TV show, but my jimmies are rustled. What the fuck is funny about that, you dipshits? Would you rather keep this phony Cold War bullshit while ISIS continues on or something?

I used to watch this show (I know, it's a quiet shame that I bear), but I'm glad that I stopped. The Lady Gaga season was just shitty edgelord writing and I stopped watching the first episode of last season literally three minutes in when they started with the cuck shit. From what I can tell from reading, this season is meant to just satirize both sides but they know damn well that the core of their audience will only interpret it like it's an MSNBC broadcast.

I hope that the namefag in the scene ends up fucking them though like the girl said he could.

That was highly entertaining, yet uncomfortable to watch tbh

TALK SHIT GET HIT

The scene's purpose in the narrative is to show when the character crossed the line from a normie to a cult leader. Its basically "they are going me to punish even if I try being good, so fuck it"

Wew.

Remember me guys?

You think I am afraid of you?

I am not afraid.