Is it over for him?

Is it over for him?

can this board be wiped from the earth
i'm sick of 4niggers shitting the place up

sam hyde?

Deservedly so. Hopefully he actually goes on a shooting spree.

I T ' S O N L Y T H E B E G I N N I N G .
[end transmission]

Is it over for literally who?

I wish. (((Sam Hyde))) was always a meme, and now he can die a canercous non-meme for all I care. sager

His sexcapades pretty much ensure that with the shifts going on in Hollywood, he'll never get a shot at mainstream success ever again.

Sam is now like somekind of benign tumor that survives by scamming money off his fans with lies about living out of his car, being without health insurance, etc. Every now and then he throws out a nugget on Instagram to keep his smarter fans thinking something might be around the corner (when their isn't)

Hopefully he runs out of money and stops being able to afford paying people to shill his faggot ass all over the chans. The guy's not funny and he can only get so far force-mememing himself. Even the shooter/terrorist thing is bound to get old at some point.

There is literally nothing wrong going on in these images. Now post your tits.

pretty cool, makes me respect the guy. Atleast he's not an autistic virgin like (((j(you) )))
actually tbqh I bet you're literally sam

Why can't this idiot just scam people using patreon or some shit. MisterMetokur gets $1000s from 4chan and Holla Forumstards, Sam could easily get as much and more.

Wtf?!?! Sam is a sexual deviant like Weinstein!!??!? My fellow feminists at Holla Forums has to know this! He is DONE.

Even from a right-wing perspective, a guy Sam's age should be doing his job raising a family and not trying to anally violate 15-year-olds and immediately throw them away like used tissues.

back to reddit

His patron does make thousands.

He has other ways to support him too, not sure how much he gets from those.

Actually it is not as much as I thought he would get. Metokur gets more than double of Sam Hyde. A youtube shitposter that just makes videos gets more patreon bux than this supposed popular comedian. Even the description on his account is just sad.

He has other ways to donate too. Even with what he has he should be producing content, he is basically getting a full wage to do nothing.

Threadly reminder that Tim did nothing wrong.

why do goons insist on talking about him if they hate him so much? move on with your lives. in thirty years you'll still be making these threads on ₪chan dot gov

Stanley Kubrick

Sam has about 1000 BTC.

How does it feel giving Sam prime real estate in your cranium?

I wasn't using it anyway.

That's not how you use that meme user. Sambo is a kind of public villain here and a meme so we talk about him. It's not rent free.

I'm sure it would be a step up from living in his car :^)

Do you feel in charge?

Yes.

Jim? Jim Heidenrape?

source?

rent free

Nigga can OHP more than two plates, Sam Hyde isn't Wojak. He's Chad. Just sayin.

all the "girls" trying to expose him amount only to "i had sex with this ugly fat youtube loser and regret it now yuck". we need to focus on the more solid stuff, like his prediliction for traps.