So I hear the sensitive mods here like keep this place a safe-space echochamber by banning all dissent...

So I hear the sensitive mods here like keep this place a safe-space echochamber by banning all dissent, where right wing ideas are never challenged and you lot can slowly drift into delusion and stupidity. Fuck Donald Trump. Hot wheels is a faggot midget.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/119531552#p119549675
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage, report, and filter

Apparently this place is no better than reddit.

sage, sage, and sage.

Good luck with your promotion at ShariaBlue user. Just 4,999 more replies needed and you'll get to meet Molesta in person.

Yes it is. Now go the fuck back to endchan.

They ban Muslims and Jews lovers sometimes too

FYI meta threads are not allowed, go to /polmeta/ to complain and expect to get banned and at least a bumplock or delete

Not all dissent, just off topic shitposting like this thread.
Back to cuck chan.

I'm gonna tell you like I told you on 4ch. GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

ebin trole

you too

Its a cuckchanner shill.

this place sucks shit

If you want to insult the asshole retard fuckface who created this thread feel free to pop in this thread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/119531552#p119549675

sage you fucking retards

lmao!! sucks to be you fucking faggots

The only people who came to this shithole in the first place were newfags on 4/pol/ who were triggers by a little spam because they're little bitches

I forget sometimes fuck.

Why isn't this thread deleted yet?

Only a newfag would say this.

Little bitch who fled like a pussy detected

Although I agree, 8ch and Holla Forums in its current form is fucked.
4cuck is much worse since they have a quantity > quality mindset and encourage ironic shitposting which lets genuine idiots like you hang around thinking they're in good company.
Most posts there are one-liners and entirely devoid of meaningful thought, whereas posts here are more thought-out but completely railroaded by overhanded moderation akin to that of a subreddit and site owners that just see the userbase as a vector for shekels and data.

I think I'll just stop using imageboards and take a nice walk.

Enjoy you ban, kike.

There's no reason to talk to you.

Saged, reported, and hidden.

Will do you dumb faggot I won't lose any sleep being banned from this shithole

Yes please go back faggot.

braindead faggot only dropping one-liner shitposts because 4cuck ruined his brain
sad!

it really is amazing just how BUTTHURT Holla Forums is over being the barrel bottom priority on the board restoring list, right with the furfag boards

I hope (((((he))))) don't bring them back.

Holla Forums is always right
if you disagree with us you are simply wrong
there's no need for any "debate"

leftypol does the exact same shit.. or at least it used to lul

Why can't 4cuck learn their place? That is your home, stay there. At least it's better than Holla Forums, which by the way, appears to be migrating there. But maybe you goys prefer open boarders.

Sage goes in all fields