I'll tell you what scares me about someone like Sargon - it's that he doesn't misrepresent his enemies...

I'll tell you what scares me about someone like Sargon - it's that he doesn't misrepresent his enemies. He always takes his opponents at face value no matter who they are. Like literally he will debate communism, he will debate the alt-right, without any deception involved. Even people who claim they're only interested in arguments like Stefan Molyneux will deceptively fail to mention certain details, debate half of the argument while willingly leaving out certain facts that don't fit the arguments.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't agree with Carl on most things, I'm a nationalist and lean to the alt-right, but from every video I've seen of his he always to the best of his abilities will tell you his opinion and argue with reasoning alone, and arguments, and will adapt to new information without stubbornly ignoring facts.
What worries me about Sargon is that in order to debunk him we always have to resort to one of two tactics:
1. outright lying and misrepresenting him or
2. resorting to ad hominem about his character
This is literally the only way we can deal with this massive redflag on the internet. As far as I can tell Holla Forums is similar, they never acknowledge his arguments and will resort to the same echo chamber nonsense of lies and irrelevant ad hominem to "win". The problem with this is the only people you are reaching are people gullible enough to take you at face value, it takes a quick youtube search to find out you're being deceptive and that's why Sargon has risen in popularity so much - he's done everything to cover his back so that he NEVER slips up and does something deceptive. This is why both the radical left and the far right will lose equally unless one of them adapts and listens to this man's arguments.

bonus video

fuck off sargon

I'm as Holla Forums as they come and even I think Sargon is right, white people are the problem with Europe and America.

Sargon once lost an argument to an asexual woman so bad King of Holla Forums had to rescue him.

Why is Sargon so based bros? Is he /ourguy/??!

The only time I have every listened to anything he has said was when he was on Joe Rogan's podcast. He seemed like a huge tool.

By golly, I used to think I could make up my own mind about things but I've come to realise we need these e-celebs to tell us what to think. We need that faggot who makes a living out of shitting out videos that's just one step above librul jewish comedians and their hour of hate. Where would we be without these milktoast centrists and their vlogs?

Wow, you're right. I'm going to donate to his patreon right now, because he's so principled. My wife's son is going to have to have a bit of a poor Christmas this year though.

Perhaps you could make your wife charge the bulls to be able to buy presents to their sons?

Sargon goes 90% of the way, but refuses to admit the full truth, because of his own mixed race ancestry, and his fears of ending up in the cross hairs one day.

hmm that would depend on what you mean by /ourguy/. In terms of political opinions I fundamentally disagree with him on issues of what is more important, race or principles. That said he is definitely our guy in terms of being a fun-having guy who likes to shitpost and have honest debates.

you are the perfect example of the virgin beta male. Of course you'd be on the alt-right. Lol literally the mirror image of the beta male regressive except you need to get your sense of worth from "racial superiority" because otherwise you'd have to admit you're a loser.

I can't tell if you're taking the piss out of progressive cucks or if you actually are one. Irony was the biggest mistake.

dude you're posting anime reaction pics which is outright proof you have aspergers are worse. That alone makes it meaningless talking politics with you because mainstream politics just doesn't factor in the warped autistic mindset it'd have to take to have an anime reaction pic folder for a television and film board.

Remember that time he got btfo by Joe rogan of all people lul.

reddit

Maybe I want to be a loser with a future.

I feel second hand embarrassment for you.

dude you're still posting anime reaction gifs holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
there's no scenario you aren't fucked in the head beyond repair. This isn't even anxiety or depression or some somewhat normal mental illness, what is it? Aspergers? I know a schizophrenic who's as retarded as you, maybe schizophrenia? Just tell me what you're diagnosed with.

Yeah, we who have had sex know that white genocide is good. It's weird how that works, before I stuck my penis in a vagina I thought Hitler was right about pretty much everything but after I got laid for the first time it just took a second for me to understand that jews are our superiors and that whites need to stop existing. Just like that, like a BBC penetrating my brain and shooting a huge load of enlightenment right in there.

LOL

I'm diagnosed with mycockinyourmomitis you pussy ass bitch

it does upset me but not how you think it does, I feel ill around you

DELETE THIS YOU FUCK