I think Holla Forums is done listening & believing all of a sudden

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange/status/922145551730315264?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?
Are you trying to compensate over your fallen star? Dear Louis poster?

Judge Moore did nothing wrong, by state laws of the time.

WEW LAD

>>>Holla Forums10882881

Pick one.

I think poleddit is fucking retarded femishit enablers. They will be cucking out to the roastie horde for this guy too. Fuck poleddit and feminism and women.

Nobody entirely believes these thots. I'm sure Hollywood is full of dirty kikes, but I'm also sure 99% of the accusations are bullshit. Nobody cares though, because the Jews facilitated these conditions in the first place. If there's one other lesson to learn from this, it's that you should never give a roastie any freedom. Once a man looks weak, that's when they jump on him for the kill, even rich and powerful Hollywood kikes aren't immune to this. Fortunately /ourguys/ are probably alpha enough to get out of this unscathed. They already tried and failed with Trump.

Look here
It's a gold mine.

Sorry, I don't like Jewish memes.

kek, they're so buttmad they're not even making since anymore

Back to >>>Holla Forums faggot

reported for not Holla Forums and the louis c.k. poster being booty blasted

I guess I'm pro-Moore then.

kys nobody likes you

Wow. It's almost like they're low IQ, highly emotional suburban and rural retards or something.

They even insult like a feminist. I think the transformation is complete.

Gas j00self.

Who Would Win?
or
or
or

lel

LISTEN AND BELIEVE GOY!!

While it may be difficult for something like breitbart to spin this, you do realize that it's possible to have a dissimilar moral framework from those you criticize, right?

For example: When a White Nationalist decries Israel for their treatment of sandniggers, it isn't because they love sandnigges, it's because the Jews actively advocate for flooding the West with sandniggers. Jews are the hypocrites because they aren't living by the standards they set, the nationalists are not. Similarly kikes claim that roasties are perfect angels that never lie about rape, so it's good when they get a taste of their own medicine. In short you're either retarded and don't understand how hypocrisy works, or you're intellectually dishonest.

wow wat a shocking occurence do you have any more

not Holla Forums and im sure this fine upstanding gentlemen didn't do nuffin unlike those hateful hollywood kikes

The real shocker is how they shill for feminists.

wow thats just like sjws

Dear god, they really are a bunch of feminist cancer…
>>>Holla Forums10883063

Disgusting.

gay jews
fake news

How is that post shilling for feminists, retard? Jews facilitated this and they're getting their comeuppance. This might have worked with the cucks from gamergate, but the idea that you should defend your enemies is going to fall on deaf-ears from now on. The days of getting lost in moral abstractions over efficacy are coming to an end. For decades 'the right' have had an autistic idea of honor, and 'the left' preyed on their honesty, but not anymore.

The front page of Breitbart is literally a mix of calling liberals rapists and calling republicans accused of rape innocent.

lol breitbart is mad
jews btfo

Why is John McCain asking him to step down over unproven allegations? Shouldn't he wait for all the facts to come in before making such a statement?

McCain was probably his filesharing partner.

Defending Jews isn't going to make feminism go anywhere, and you know that. It's isn't going to usher in some cultural revolution, or even make a dent. Kikewood collapsing in on itself will have some effect however. We only stand to gain from this, and it doesn't mean that mitigating the power of women isn't on the agenda.

Wew pol

THE FUCKING IRONY IS LOST ON YOU Holla ForumsEDDIT

Alabama is about to go blue. Enjoy.

They hate feminists

Just like pussygate ruined Trump, right?

In regard to the race I think it's safe to say this guy is fucked. On fox news they said the rules don't even allow them to put a new name on the ballot. I'm not sure how big this guys "hero" status really is but I doubt he will pull the religious right like trump did. Breitbart really fucked up here by supporting this guy with how they been covering hollywood. I also heard that the latest poll which was done by fox before the accusations, had this guy tied so his chances seem slim to none. Given his religious reputation and his southern heritage we can obviously expect a field day from the media. I'm not sure what to really expect from the upcoming midterm elections but the GOP better get their act together, tbh.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, and it's still a present problem, except it's working against Jews for once. If everyone were to defend Jews the problem for everyone else would still persist, and you would accomplish nothing except for defending Jews on the internet. Clearly with Moore as an example, when it happens to /ourguys/, we take their side. Please enlighten me on how defending Jews from the women who turned against them would do anything of benefit. You can't even claim it's a slippery slope, because it's the opposite. First they came for us and then they came for kikes.

you retards need to get you're priorities straight

virgin flasher vs chad groper

um ok so now that Daddy Trump's buddy he a known sex abuser can we go back to not being a virtue-signalling sjw hate mob now? I kinda wish it didn't take having this shitstorm ruin people's lives on both sides of the political spectrum for this to happen, but at least we're done now right?

no

Yeah it’s bullshit, obviously drummed up to try to swing the election.

You really are retarded dude.

kek. ImKikey was SEETHING.

Nobody is trying to take Holla Forums down besides you poleddit niggers. If you were in any way right about anything you wouldn't need to censor news and facts from your board.

No faggot. I don’t have to. I can support someone purely based on if it benefits me to do so. I will believe one of yours is a rapist. I won’t believe one of mine is. Because that’s how successful groups stick around.

Now what do you expect, the referee will award you points or some shit because I am not impartial? You’re pathetic, like all lolberg faggots.

Faggots like you get banned because you are retarded. If we want to listen to your shit we can just come here.

Holla Forums‘s numbers go up when you are inactive, by the way.

Now what, faggot? Did that drive me away?

I don't see it tbh. Putting group interests before some kind of cuckold principle isn't hypocritical at all. Treating people differently makes sense because people are different. Did cumunism rot your brain or something?

He bragged about grabbing pucci with consent, moron.

No, you ban because some (((facts))) are too inconvenient for (((nu-Holla Forums)))

twitter.com/julianassange/status/922145551730315264?lang=en

>If I use (((parenthesis))) I can claim I’m not a (((cuckold)))
Go defend big Harv and Spacey you true Holla Forums Aryan.

The problem with elections is you have to convince other people of that, not just yourselves. Too bad you spent so much time calling everyone in Hollyjew a rapist before this happened.

SHUT IT DOWN!!

what does this have to do with television and movies?

Mods made a new thread. >>>Holla Forums0883530

Elections and democracy is a retarded sham, lad.

Whoops. Sorry about that. >>>Holla Forums10883530

What part of that post is feminist?

Holla Forums is desperate to take the heat off kikewood.

Absolutely pathetic.

>for once

Genuinely kill yourself.

Pretty decent subversive post for once and not as blatant as usual.

>Defending the (((Republi/Dem))) Party
KYS

Answer the question, Holla Forums. What does it have to do with the film industry?

Just replace 'jew' with literally any and it's basically feminust talking points verbatim

fuck yourself in the worst way possible.

This jew seems trustworthy.

wat

=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=
=I'm a retard.=

The absolute state of the_pol

man Holla Forums really took the kike diddling hard

#KILLALLMEN

Chasing jailbait seems to be pretty normal in 60/70s, nobody really got asshurt by it to the 80s, so is it really culturally ethical to judge someone by CY standards for acts they committed in an era where it would be given a pass?

lol, fuck off retard. Or better yet, actually go and read the Talmud.

Spacey got accused by 3 different fellas with proofs

The problem with your conversation is you have to convince other people your point is valid or at least not retarded. You have failed.

It's brilliant. They're really playing to win.

Spacey has a faggot problem, not a pedo problem.

This shit isn't even true. It's a political hit job. Notice how that crap didn't even phase Trump. The hits to libshits in Hollywood will affect their credibility, because they were the ones taking the most hardline ideological stances on that shit.

Leftists are actually outing and ostracizing high up sexual predators, rethuglicans have no problems with supporting and voting for known pedophiles.

no u

Republicans may lose the Senate if this guy doesn't win. He's a gross Alabama pedo though…

Except no conservative is falling for it. Just the usual suspects that turned on Trump every time some new accusation came out and that is more telling than anything.

Pedowood being pedos is nothing new and not surprising there is no reason to doubt they are all raping those child stars and grooming them to be sluts, look at cyrus. Moore on the other hand lives in Alabama. A state where libtards just spent millions trying to get some young tredau faggot elected Governor and failed so hard no one even knows where he is now. Alabama is going to vote for or against Moore not pedowood or songbird mccain.

Unless Moore admits to committing a crime or steps aside he is as good as elected not only because of conservatives but because of his history of prosecuting the KKK.

…What? Another one of Holla Forums's guys is actually an anti-racist who hates them?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Prosecuting democrats means he is anti Holla Forums?

Can you faggots stop pretending to be White already? You're a bunch of mongrels and spics who like to larp as Nazis, we get it.

At the time he was a prosecuter even democrats do not deny the KKK was a major part of the democratic party. That "we flipped it" nonsense was never true but it still came well after Moore's work. Alabama elected sessions despite dems best efforts to claim he is racist. Moore will be elected unless he steps down.