Disney wants a new trilogy of SW movies

No JewJew allowed

smh

Post yfw disney, hollywood, and the entire entertainment industry will die in your lifetime.

mfw

if your childhood was defined by a shitty scifi movie you deserve to lose it

The sad thing is, they want a movie trilogy but they're scared of making a new IP so they're forced to make a new SW trilogy set in the SW universe but without everything that make "Star Wars" (characters, lore, etc).

I thought the force was female?

As long as we get more Daisy I'm OK with this.

The next Jedi will be the transgender bi-racial offspring of Rey and Finn.

Hell you're as obnoxious as the munterfaggots

Fin is gay and Daisy only dates and breeds with Aryan chads, she wouldn't agree to a anti white role.

We need a hard R star wars, not even joking.

I'd wait until Episode 8 and the Han Solo movie come out before making claims about "even star wars not being profitable anymore", because right now you sound more delusional than your average Holla Forumsedditor.

money isn't everything, retard, the cultural capital of star wars is diminishing greatly

only the movies are making any profit for disney, they're tanking everywhere else. the last jedi will barely crack a billion, mark my words.

The new trilogy will be critically acclaimed because it has new fresh stuff even if it's formulaic garbage. These things are made not to fail, its not like you will get someones unfiltered vision like the prequels, it's all board approved. At the same time they will still have nostalgia bucks rolling in from the spin-offs like Han Solo and Boba Fett, so no worry there.

Now remember that this company also owns Marvel, and they've been pumping out flicks for a decade, even Thor 2 wasn't a complete bomb, they know how to get asses in seats and how to play it safe. It's like science.

People saying Disney will crumble have no sense of time or scale, they are one of the Big Six, they are too big to fail. Any bad film, unsuccessful venture or loss in toy sales is negligible when you are that huge of a company. They would need to make hundreds of disastrous financial fuck-ups to feel the squeeze, a few lost tickets or toy sales is like raindrops when you consider what their successful stuff brings in.

And by the time Episode IX comes out the Star Wars brand will be permanently damaged. The real moneymaker here is the merchandise, not the movies, and the kikes are busy dragging the IP through the mud and alienating diehard fans and the global audience that doesn't like ugly women and niggers to push their Jewish propaganda.

Come on now, you have a lot more work to do than that.

What fresh stuff? Episode VII was a complete copy of Episode IV with shit smeared all over it.

No one wants the Han Solo movie.

They've been experiencing diminishing returns with each movie, and once people get sick and tired of capeshit, then what?

They're busy doing just that with Star Wars and Marvel.

Oy vey.

Go home cuck.
>>>/reddipol/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/retard/

Did he touched a nerve? Friendo? :^)

If this new trilogy is half as good as Force Awakens, I'm all in.

Any new Star Wars material also helps out sci-fi comedy shows like Futurama and Rick & Morty with new content to parody, so it's a big win in that department too.

Seriously excited for this, can't wait!

Her pussy smells like smegma and cigarettes

The only way to make SW even remotely decent at this point is to create something that's outside the continuity of the main series, like what a lot of the EU used to do.

The only way to salvage it is to claim everything made since the Disney acquisition is non-canonical and then make an alternate Episode VI where the Empire won.

KOTR or something with Emma Watson as Bastilla or I dont watch

kkkill yourself

now that's a level of butthurt triggered faggot i've not seen in a while.

the only thing left to do is let it die and end it.

It has been a year, their feels are still hurt & none of their temper tantrums have resulted in anything.

(((They))) cannot bring themselves to make a new movie that is not a poor rip off of older films nor can they make something that does not feature heavy amounts of cultural marxism (communists/jews are incapable of innovation).Therefore "new™" movies will be worse than the current “trilogy”. All women cast will be ugly fridge/flapper types (force is an envious & ugly cat lady), more forced “diversity” so that the film looks like it was shot in a third world refugee camp, all bad guys will be evil white guy “nazis” (they can’t even properly portray that),etc.
In b4 new jedi is a stronk, black, islamic, tranny womyn.

All they'd need to do is some ancient Jedi shit, set it 20,000 years ago and just make some shit up since they nuked the EU. It would not be hard.

Why are you posting this Swedish cumdumpster?

why not?
Anything to forget "acting face" & other trash that they pass off as "female".

It won't work until they stop pushing their CY+2 communist agenda and get someone competent to direct. The fact that they couldn't do anything with the current star wars sequels prove this.

filthy goy cattle slave detected

Like Daisy gives a shut about that.

*shit

I thought it was a homo on the left until I clicked the pic

You thought wrong kiddo.

You are right here more or less, however,

Probably not hundreds. The thing with big companies is that there costs are also astronomical. History is littered with too big to fail companies making one wrong bet and getting dragged under.

Disney is pretty battle hardened and probably has thumbs in many life saving pies but they aren't immune to shooting themselves in the foot and bleeding out either.

YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Yeah no, old Star Wars belongs to 70s and 80s kids. The rest of you can meme about prequels and diarrhea.

In america, jewish companies are protected by the state. They can't fail. See Barack Obama saving banks

WE WUZ CANVASES

Disney isn't going anywhere. They are one of the few examples of companies that really are too big to fail.

meanwhile in the year 2000:

"Enron isn't going anywhere. They are one of the few examples of companies that really are too big to fail."

Look at Disneys share in the entertainment industry though, they have more than one area almost completely locked down and they can keep producing trash that people will watch. They also make hundreds of billions from merchandise and theme parks. They really are too big to fail, they probably have more wealth than quite a few nations do.

meanwhile in the year 2000:

Look at Enron's share in the energy and commodities industries though, they have more than one area almost completely locked down and they can keep producing trash that people will buy. They also make billions from services and communications. They really are too big to fail, they probably have more wealth than quite a few nations do.

Agreed

Also the gathering rumors about EA about to be up shit's creek. Seems they're in danger of losing the Madden license, which is one of the linchpins of their company.

did they make the niggers in those games kneel yet?

And can we also point out the irony that the whole Star Wars story is about how even the biggest, most unstoppable juggernaut empires can be brought down by the smallest of forces, targeted in the right places.

please please please tell me she has been blacked

What if I told you she haven't?

Millie as Allana Solo or GTFO

Nobody cares bitch.

When and why did people start thinking an R rating is cruise control for kino?

R rating at this point would be the same thing plus faggot "sex" although they might put that in PG and G rating because….. its considered "racist,etc." not to.

No one I know gives a shit about the new Star Wars coming out and many of them aren't even aware it's about a month away. I think this might be the lowest level in terms of hype Star Wars has ever been at.

This might actually be the first SW film to flop. It's an exciting prospect.

I doubt it will flop, but it definitely isn't going to make as much as episode 7. Then again, none of the movies have done better than the first one so maybe it's a moot point. I will say though that there's no way this trilogy will be as fondly remembered, and by extension merchandized, as heavily as the originals or even prequels. Disney has to know this, which is why they're announcing a new trilogy so early.

A flop would be relative, it will make a ton of money just on brand name alone but in terms of Gisnep's expectations for the series it really could flop. Not just make less than TFA but actually underperform against their expectations.

That they would announce a new trilogy now shows they have low expectations for this movie, even if they'd never admit it to investors.

I remember when I was 14 years old how hyped I was for Episode1's theatrical release…

I also loved re-watching the old ones when they were re-released in theaters in the 90s. My interest in each subsequent film has diminished though. I like Rogue One, but I suspect it will be the last Star Wars movie I see in theaters. I didn't care for the The Force Awakens at all, it's truly terrible. Therefore I can't imagine why I'd want to see the sequel to it. TFA was next level shit.

It's funny how Disney's SW can make you appreciate the scope of the prequels. Anyway I don't know if this applies to everyone else but in the past I was always talking about SW, gobbling up whatever details I could find online etc. Until this thread, I had forgotten that the new one (called Last Jedi?) is coming out in December. I've lost all my fucks to give. If I have a craving for sci-fi around Christmas time I might rent Blade Runner 2049 to view again.

The new Blade Runner was so good I've pre-ordered it on bluray, first film I've actually paid money for in years.
Yeah, it used to be interesting. After Disney bought it the universe has stopped being this cohesive thing. It's like they forgot Lucas didn't just take inspiration from Flash Gordon and completely ignored the elements of Dune present. I think it's partly due to the writing, it's no longer a space opera that's equally character and setting driven but instead has become something that's entirely character driven with shit characters.

Frankly I though the prequels were better in that regard, they really solidified that worldbuilding. Prequel era EU was the best as it allowed for more and different stories to be told while the OT only had extentions of the core narrative. The prequels was this creatively rich playground.

But why? The only redeemable part of it was the one minute scene of Vader killing filthy race traitors. It just makes it painfully obvious that a movie about Vader killing Jedi would have been infinitely better.

To be honest, the Disney Star Wars movies were better than the prequels so far, so these will be pretty good too probably. Looking very forward to them.

Disney made SW really crass. They tend to do that.

I'm not one of those guys that just constantly shits on Disney to be contrarian. like Beauty and the Beast (the animated one) and Tomorrowland was OK though nobody watched it. I haven't seen Moana, Frozen, or any of their new live action Beast, Aladdin, Lion King etc. kind stuff. Not a huge fan of Emma Watson unless she's in vids recorded on smartphones. Actually not even then.

Star wars was always shit and you're a fucking retard if you define yourself by products you consume.

The TIE Fighter game proves you wrong.

>>>/reddit/
The whole movie was shit

Try to be a little less obvious next time m8

Dune > Star Wars tbh.

I'd kill for a new science fantasy film that's an original work or based on something not yet adapted and filled with the same kind of creative energy Star Wars had during the Lucas era. We just don't see that kind of thing anymore. It's all so stale and old. Just as the left cannot meme so cannot the jews create, they are completely creatively impotent.

What did he mean by this?

you sure you're not the wrong one?

VIDYA GAMES DID IT!!!!

Official
IV 7/10
V 8/10
VI 6/10
I 5/10
II 3/10
III 6/10
VII 2/10
RO 2/10

Unofficial Thoughtcrime
IV 8/10
V 7/10
VI 8/10
I 9/10
II 10/10
III 9/10
VII 0/10
RO 1/10

Sounds accurate.

Take one point off each of them and it'll be just about perfect

Your taste is correct

AOTC is objectively terrible because of padme with anakin, you all have just had your kinocards revoked and you've been outed as redditors

I wish Rogue One was R but with a better story: a heist in the middle of a war movie.

Yea

Funny, leaving the cinema, I thought that watching it at home could never stand up to the cinema experience. It seemed to me to be a film crafted for the auditorium; a realization of how to effectively use everything we've learned about film and everything on offer in the cinema to immerse the viewer, which struck me as one of its strongest points. Losing the overpowering audio that shakes you and the broad screen would take away a crucial part of it in my view.

I think it would just seem less when watched at home. Which is sad in a way.

this trilogy is so lame they have to announce a new one during the middle of it for hype, just let that sink in.

a new star wars trilogy was announced and the internet didnt explode because a lot of people dont care anymore. any other time before 2015 and people would have been crazy

Thats not what it looks like

Yeah, I definitely agree with that. I'm really glad I went to see it on the big screen, it was quite the experience. Yet I think the same might have been true for the original film too.

It was chivalric courtly love, I've not seen that even in the most highbrow art films.

the balloon hippo riding at the end is what really makes this scene stand out

It wasn't and it also wasn't intended to be. You just think it's good because you don't know how normal people interact with each other so it seems realistic.

And why would I care about that?

Lol that's because its terribly writen and directed besides the sand scene

Did you even read my post? Realism wasn't the target at all. Read a book you pleb.

No it wasn't realistic at allcbesides the sand scene

Lol I didn't hate them but anakin and padme are directed poorly. Its secondhand embarassment in the theater. Its shit

There's nothing chivalric about it. It's pure tism and cringe.

That's pretty much what courtly love was all about, seen from a dudebro perspective.

The reason I like the scene is exactly because I know how normal people interact.

It's purelovekino.

Goddamn americans.

Normies are awful.