Why do so many people from Hollywood fall for the Scientology meme?

why do so many people from Hollywood fall for the Scientology meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a meme, they only ironically fall for it. all itnelligent people know religion isnt real, and celebrities are required to have a higher IQ than the rest of the world.

Why do so many lowlifes shit on scientology like they were raped by the Scientology CEO? Just fucking face it, it's another religion. It doesn't matter if you think it's a cult, it's a numbers game. But this religion is one for people who wanna make more money, for more successful people. I can't remember the last time my life was affected by scientologists. Can you name the last time you've heard about some muslim terror attacks?

It's like an exclusive club for non-kikes that offers them a religious union with the power to rival control of hollywood from the kikes if we stop getting in their way and help them out instead of bashing them.

this group is hardcore af, i have sudden respect for operation chanology back in 2008

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

only the tip of the iceberg

For the same reasons people join a mason lodge, to get ahead under the guise of doing good work for the community or oneself in the case of Scientology. I am surprised at the inability of OP to come up with this conclusion by themselves. I recommend OP go clear and get paddled in the middle of the night under a great owl, away from women and minorities.

FOR THE LULZ HEHEHEE XD

Money laundering and drugs.

not all muslims are terrorists, bigot.

It was probably just an excuse to form an organization with enough clout to rival the Jewish meme. Alas, there's only room for one sheriff in tinsel town. Of course nobody will ever protest Jews despite it being obvious that they have far more influence in the media and on society. Really makes you think.

i suspect people like tom cruise do it for tax purposes honestly, so california has crazy high taxes, especially on the super wealthy, so tom can have his entire $20million dollar movie payday signed over to scientology tax free instead of paying 9 or 10 million in taxes, then scientology pays for 24/7 security, houses, cars, vacations, whatever he wants.

$

Pretty fuckin much. L Ron Hubbard for the greedy/materialistic, J.R. "Bob" Dobbs for the salt of the earth folks.

chris is that you

its happening lads

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status

hollywood tears in 3… 2… 1…

Didn't L Ron Hubbard and Alistair Crowley have a mutual friend that was a crazy satanist scientist?

I mean we all knew it was like a cult but it's pretty spooky when you realize it has ties to occult/satanism.

Jack Parsons.
I'm currently reading a book on his life, he is really interesting dude.

Hubbard was involved in this Crowley influenced ritual with Parsons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

Yeah man, I always sorta ignored reading Scientology discussions until I recently found out that the group is hardcore as fuck and not some goofy larping group for rich celebrities.

Not witih him on this one, people should be free to choose if they want to give their money or not.

All religions should lose tax-exempt status. No special treatment.

bruft should lose jail-exempt status

t. achmed

Get over it faget, it was only funny for the first few days.

The issue with Scientology is that it claims both religious tax exemption and corporate secrecy to control distribution of its teachings, which is sells to its members.