Steven Segal
Ben Affleck
James Toback
Terry Richardson
Ed Westwick
George H W Bush

Who is next?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/danny-masterson-sexual-harassment-claims-that-70s-show-actor-police-investigate-a8034836.html
theepochtimes.com/is-china-still-communist_2208716.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can add Danny Masterson

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/danny-masterson-sexual-harassment-claims-that-70s-show-actor-police-investigate-a8034836.html

Dan Schneider

Who the hell are these people? Also Bob Weinstein? I've only seen everyone screeching about his bro

Toback has been accused by over 300 women lol hew a director

Every wh*t* man in Hollywood is guilty.

Most are "literally whos?" and no career fucks.

Lol

You mean, EVERYWHERE, fellow non-binary tumblrite

Jacking off is not a crime you roastie cunt.

This is the type of encouraged behavior of """""""""""people"""""""""""""" online who use the term roastie unuronically and hate women unironically hard every day.

Explain what he did that is illegal in layman's terms. You can't.

wrong board buddy
>>>/reddit/

Indecent exposure, sexual harassment.

Another jew bites the dust.

My bet on:
George Clooney
Wesley Snipes
Joss Whedo
and the cuck Whil Wheaton, however he wouldn't really done it, just was so weird and creepy and the "victim" thought that he gonna rape her or him

Fuck off feminist.

Wrong, he got their permission first. The rancid cunts are just cashing in on the harassment hysteria and you are defending roastie scum. Parhetic.

The Cuck King lost his crown leftyfag, he pulled a creep move and disgraced your black gods. Louis is done, kiddo! :^)

back to reddit, autist

CIA will be next.
Screencap this post

Dubsman already harassed the Big Guy's girlfriend… yet no justice was served…

rollin for Matt Damon

Back to >>>/feminism/ roastie cunt. This is a misogynist boars.

That's too easy!

ME, MY MEN, AND DOCTOR PAVEL HERE

Can we make some bets? I wish we could have an actual Holla Forums gambling system.

Jack Black.
Zack Galifianakis
Ron Perlman

Sexual harassment

Back to reddit you MGTOW sperg or you cam kys. Not him btw.

Seymour Dustin Deadman

back to >>>/reddipol/ cumskin

nothing can touch the 'fleck. This story is already gone from public consciousness.
Besides, he's too handsome for any woman to want to prosecute him anyway

A showrunner said he sexually harassed her

Those whores deserved it. Every last one of them.

God Emperor Trump's gonna have the easiest reelection ever come 2020. So many of these smug liberal cunts from Commiewood, Commiefornia are getting exposed for the dipshit failures in life that they truly ever were and still are. The same shitheels who were accusing Trump of so many things, and yet, never bothered to look in the mirror.

So is it happening? Will we finally see (((Hollywood))) die in our lifetimes? Or is all this just part of some grander scheme? Please tell me Holla Forums Holla Forums!

Doubtful. Even if Hollywood crashed in current_year+2, the chinks would just buy out what's left and the cycle of bullshittery will continue ever onwards.

Probably just another jew smoke screen.

a Hollywood bought out by Chinks couldn't possibly be any worse than a Hollywood ran by Jews. We might even see improvements

Good luck with "improvements", user.

China went through a series of capitalist reform of the 1980s. They were a complete shithole before they went capitalist, now they're slightly less of a shithole as a result. Look up "East Asian Model Capitalism"
Yeah, Chinks are all autistic as fuck, what else is new?

theepochtimes.com/is-china-still-communist_2208716.html

They're still deeply rooted regardless. The whole "Capitalism" transition is nothing more than a ruse. Just because they're "slightly less of a shithole" doesn't make it better. Stop being a cocksucker.

*In certain areas
Much of the country is still a commie hellhole.

Harrison Ford

I honestly would doubt Wesley Snipes, but who knows? He is a nigger after all.

Everyone. Ellen, Ford, Spielberg and all of Disney shall be taken down next. With those monsters out of the way, nothing can stop us. With Earth and Heaven as my witness, we shall destroy Hollywood!

Their movies will be so bad it will all crash. All of my dreams and hopes are coming to fruition. Nothing can fuck my shit up now.

It's going to be nothing but Sun Wukong and Romance of the Three Kingdoms movies over and over.