Why is Wesley Snipes so awesome?

Why is Wesley Snipes so awesome?

why is the sun so cold?

Because the jews told you to think he is.

my favorite part was when they bust him out of jail in the beginning of expendables 3 and he gets his career back.

Black Bruce Lee. The only man alive or dead who could legitimately stand toe to toe with the world's greatest martial artist.

How did that work out for him?

The government illegally detained him and sent him to a kangaroo court where he was unconstitutionally sentenced to prison times, they needed to make an example out of him as nothing is more dangerous to the status quo than an educated black man who knows his rights.

So he didn't really know his rights? You automatically lose them if you piss off the federal government.

Nah I bet he's woke on the Jew situation, 90's niggers are generally alright.

So much this.

I love that guy.

Because his performance in Demolition Man was pure kino.

So he was a true ancap then?

Truth.

DAS RITE!!!

That movie could NEVER be made today. Pure kino, indeed.

He's /ourguy/ that's why

There's a good one of these with some blacks driving through a jewish neighbourhood talking about jewish supremacy and the protocols of zion, they try to talk to a jew at one point but he ignores the dumb schwarza. Does anybody here have a link to it?

There was a bit of the Clockwork Orange principle in that film wasn't there?

how did they get away with this?

by being jewish

duh

Hello, reddit.

Blade was cool, and Simon Pheonix was a first class villian.
Have any specific criticisms or just more generic naysaying?

I've received vaguely threatening letters from the IRS letting me know I haven't been sending them tax despite being unemployed, but not on welfare. They need those tax dollars. They get very antsy when they think you're holding back.

They know about your side job. Prepare your anus.

It was kind of cringeworthy to be honest. Didn't feel like he was trying very hard. Neither was Stallone though for that matter.

I don't find it believable.

That is his side job.

MODS WE ARE HAVING A BREACH AGAIN.

DEPORT Holla Forums

This tbh, poleddit simply can't contain their autistic communist outbursts.

lawd
Never got why a little more intelligent negroes convert to Islam. They took even more slaves to sand shitholes and gilded them.

Because they are too preoccupied with how evil white people are so they are willing to let it go. The best black people choose racial nationalism.

This is why Islamic slavery was superior, imagine if the Americans had gelded their niggers.

It's purely to establish a separate identity in contrast to Protestant American society. That said, ignoring the history of the Arabs and islam, one can see how Islam could have a positive value to black Americans.

Even in Southeast Asian cuntries the resurgence of Islamism is just that: because they want an established global identity that is distinct from East Asians and Westerners, and because the Saudi princes need more and more worldwide retards to willingly give their live savings away for their hajj pilgrimage. Islam is not a race, sure, but it is a system of political and cultural values derived from Arabia and even partly Judaism-inspired, so it is quite distinct from the other two groups.