New Photo From 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Released

New Photo From 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Released
archive.is/nCIbc

Seems accurate

What was his name again?

I wanna bust a nut in Vanellope's buck-tooth face.

Pound-it Paul

Dang-it Dale

Hey Holla Forums

Break it Barry.

Also it looks like shit.

I still can't believe they didn't name it "Ralph wrecks the internet"

I mean, come on, that's too easy.

Dont you mean "Super Wreck-It-Ralph"?

Just about anything is better than "Ralph Breaks the internet."

I'm afraid what borrowed memes going to be in this movie.

This can't possibly go wrong.

I think this will be pretty much the Emoji movie except good and with things that kinda look like product placement, but aren't.

I'm actually surpised Disney didn't cancelled it after the massive failure of the Emoji movie. I can't see this sequel being good.

At least it's not Frozen 2 r-right? RIGHT?

Oh God they're actually making that?

Once you become a franchise, Disney will never let you go. I'm hopeful for Incredibles 2 but Pixar has really put out a lot of mixed or bad movies between that time. Also it seems that Helen Parr is looking to take over as main lead which I wouldn't mind but this is current year. Brad Bird better not be skimping on those stretched ass shots or actually putting her in peril to go PC. I wasn't convinced by the teaser and hope when the actually trailer comes out, it won't see some Disney tampering like TLJ.

Am I the only one who feels old after checking when Frozen and Incredibles came out? It didn't feel like it came out that long ago but it was 2013 for Frozen and 2004 for Incredibles. Disney has changed a lot between those times and not for the good for the most part.

Fucking hell that would have been perfect.

it didn't perform that well by the numbers. They split that box office with theaters and generous estimates would put their take home at about $85 million. That $50 million also doesn't include marketing and they shilled the fuck out of that movie. That being said, where the Emojew movie likely made it's money is all the product placement.

In the story, Ralph and Vanellope will leave Litwak’s video arcade behind, and venture into the uncharted, expansive, and thrilling world of the Internet. Taraji P. Henson will be voicing a new character called Yesss who is the head algorithm and heart and soul of the trend-making site BuzzzTube.

Nice template reply, faggot.

Honestly they could've kept both but decided against it.

And the severely outdated ones too.

Oh man, I got rickrolled last year. That was a blast from the past.

It will be Product-Placement Ralph just as the Emoji movie was. I guess they will make their original but totally not that app version of things, but it's still pretty shitty. If it's shit, I will just pretend it isn't canon or it doesn't exist, like I do with plenty of shit sequels.

See?

No one cares about your personal experiences user.

it's like one of my nightmares suddenly got a title

At best it'll be serviceable but considering the people making it are a bunch of old ass grown men and probably a bunch of "fresh outta college" interns, its going to be a massive cringe fest whenever they try to make a reference.

And merchandise, dont forget the merchandise.

user, your shift key is broken.

You seem to :^)

It will make Pixels look like a masterpiece.

smells like The Emoji Movie 2.0

Break the internet, Ralph.

Just end it.

So he's gonna be the cool patriarch leader of something, but turns out in the end he is evil.

I feel like I saw the whole movie already…

why does vanellope have bigger buckteeth?

why is a jewish person voicing a girl with a ratface?

I hope he's a greedy bastard who lives from the success of the biggest assholes, who can basically do fucking everything they want as long as it generates views.

Rewatch the first 10min of the movie user. In the interview at the beginning she says "putting my career aside and let the MEN save the world? Is never going to happen…never going to happen"
Plus when they catch the thief on the roof and start to tease eachother flirtly she also says "I allowed you to catch him because you distracted him. It's ok you are the strong man" or something along those lines…
She dropped it after because went from quasi-feminist to a mother of a family with the character development but since this is CY+3 she will scratch that and go back to be a stronk wymen that no need no mr.incredible

But he got let down by user….he got run around and surely made it cry

I think you are trying too hard to fit in faggot, better go back

Hey Holla Forums

Bumrush-It Bimmy

Gronalg grumthph

This might literally be the last good meme on earth.

Yesss is voiced by a negress.

Look who's trying to act cool.

I was pointing out that Yesss is female and black, so probably not going to be a villain.

Ignore him, he's going around trying to start fights in threads.

meh

oh hai Holla Forums

except mr incredible replies "what about equal treatment?"

pixar is redpilled

Hey Holla Forums

I think we already know who the real final boss of the internet is.

hey sperglord

Holla Forums are edgy weeb-kids, they wouldn't last long in a man to kid fistfight, so it can't be them.
Also, their leader has too small hands to fight.

>RENT FREE

People being mad about me mentioning it, yet every second thread is some discussion about Murrica and race or gender, derailing the whole board.

Oh noes I derail the thread!

user you report and ignore, this fucker just got his knees capped >>961995 just because you're impatient doesn't mean throwing a tantrum will solve anything.

I'd like to cream her cookie.

I want to butter her muffin.

I'd ice her cake.

Hey buddy lost your way to tumblr?

I would be perfect there, considering how mad everyone gets about this single post.

Hey Holla Forums

spite bump 4 sperg

Hey Holla Forums.

I want to pound her fudge hole

I bet rimming her tastes like reese's cups

Wrong board kid >>>/oven/

Curb your shitposting

I'd like to bake her oven if you know what I mean

Hey Holla Forums

I'm working on it

I'd like to frost her cupcakes.

It will be a wreck

Machácalo Manolo

Stomp-It Stephen

Destroy-it Dennis

Penetrate-it Peter

Finally a girl that tastes good. I'm all in for that.

Crumble-It Chris

No, it taste like Lena Duhman's sense of humor.

like sour vinegar?

There are only two genders and everyone isn't equal.
>>>/reddit/

Ignore and report for derailing user, both for the post and OP's post.

How do you know that they wouldn't last, have you actually fought with them?
No?
You just believe anything coming out of a leftists mouth, oh okay!

Break-it Barry

Your post was shit and it doesn't deserve a bigger picture.

just ignore and report him as shift key cuck while continuing to post in all lower case

Wow, this is /cow/ levels of pathetic.

bump to spite the buttmad sagespammer

Fuck it Frank

Soyboy Sasuke