Why does Daisy Ridley seem as sweet as daisy?

Why does Daisy Ridley seem as sweet as daisy?

Why is Mark Hamil so grumpy and cynical?

Because he is being forced to ride the coattails of a superior talent and he has realised how insignificant he really is. Pic related is an incredibly accurate representation of the Daisy-Mark relationship. Daisy carry this talentless buffoons heavy load with a happy expression while Mark bosses her around and doesn't help at all. In short the guy is a fucking douchebag.

Looks shopped tbh

take a guess

daisy is sweet because she's literally set for life.

mark is grumpy because he was already set for life and got called back via literally jews.

Daisy is a flash-in-the-pan whore who managed to get in while cancer was still on the menu, but as soon as movies starring her and gorilla lover start tanking, that will be it.

This. #metoo in six months.

Wrong. She's already been in a few hit movies and with a role in a franchise like star wars she is set for life, whether her career tanks or not is irrelevant. Daisy wins either way now.

Such as?

Her star continues to ascend to its rightful place in the heavens.

watching her screentest makes me unironically believe she was only chosen because she let the director throatfuck her or something

Would you let her star in your movie if you could fuck her mouth?

M-maybe.

The artworks were so much better

At the very least she's not gonna have to worry about money for the rest of her life, unless she turns into typical Hollyweird trash and blows it all on drugs

I've met Daisy and let me tell you, she's the sweetest person I've ever talk to. I told her how big of a fan I was and she bought me some ice cream and invited me for coffee, we spoke for hours she's just full of topics!

I asker for her number but she said no, but I was ok with it, I understood. At the end she gave me a kiss in the cheek and took a picture with me, I'd wish I could post it but I don't want to mess with the anonymous thing, you know.

guaranteed Daisy sucked and is sucking jew cock to be in these movies

She seems like a dumb worthless bafoon to me

You are the most delusional waifufag here. Daisy is the worst in the biz

Why does her success and beauty trigger you? I bet she makes you feel inadequate. Daisy rules whilst you merely drool. Deal with it.

They are big movies and that was what he asked.

He is being post-post-ironic. Sudocuck hit on this as his latest way to get attention.

it's a shame, she'd have 10/10 feet if it weren't for that unfortunate tattoo

nah, but i wouldn't mind her being a repeat customer so i can cum on that forehead.

The tattoo doesn't change the fact that they are perfectly formed.

You'd cast her. Stop lying.

Oh, you're that guy…Pretending to be retarded isn't irony you faggot. I like Daisy because she is cute, funny, talented and down to earth, get over it you fucking lose.

well, if she kept blowing me at my whim, then yeah i probably would cast her in my movies, the same way that paul anderson always casts milla jovovich in his, since she's his wife and he cums in her when he wants to.