Eddie Brock's Love Interest in the Venom Movie

Jenny Slate is playing the homeless woman from Lethal Protector that Venom falls in love with. Does Holla Forums approve? I'm kind of impressed that they are actually adapting Lethal Protector.

She's not as hot as the comic version. Although I am a sucker for this actresses Jewish looks.

khazar milkers for symbiote chads

I like her from doing the YT red carpet event with Norm Macdonald and from an appearance on Comedy Bang Bang. Having said that, any of the few retards left on Holla Forums who pretend jewish nepotism and control of major media isn't a thing need to wake up.

Considering the film is literally being produced by Israeli named Avi Arad who is genuinely obsessed with Venom. I'll let it pass. I've been wanting this movie since I was a child.

what the hell are those bumps in her arm?

the jewbugs that let her use her shekelmancy

LMAO, So Venom cucks Captain America?

Considering this movie is an Israeli's dream project, I'd say were hitting some major pottery right here.

Jesus Christ go back to Holla Forums ya autistic political crazed autist.

Where do you think you are?

That plot point was heavily retarded and the chocolate love chemical was also handled badly. These properties should screen out the amateurish writing and dumb zany bits, not embrace them. No one likes Venom because of an underground homeless city that if it did exist, would be filled with drug abuse, rape and child molestation. People like Venom for the aesthetics and the fact he murders criminals.

user this is a fucking bait thread, just report and ignore for trash.

You're out of your depth, nigger.

Holy fuck OP, get a life. >>>/oven/

lol

fuck off kike

A jew so obsessed that he shoved him into spiderman 3 forcing sam raimi to do his story in one movie rather than splitting it into two.

Why did this need it's own thread?

Right, because screencaps can never be altered or edited in any way.

sweet, now we just need a scene where brock in the symbiote suit uses his tongue to lick her hairy jewish snatch and we're set