Social media report card

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So turns out there's a new report card made for social media on how they combat
TERRORISM AND HATE
DUN DUN DUN
Apparently we get a "failing" grade. Poor halfchan isn't even on their radar. Truly we have made it to the big leagues. Press F to pay respects.

look at the names involved. I'm beginning to see Holla Forums is indeed always right

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Prt2k
8ch.net/_t/20161210.txt
thegoldwater.com/news/2027-Holla
archive.fo/sKiji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Imageboards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoops forgot the link:
archive.is/Prt2k

I always wanted to blow something up, even if it was a jew's email inbox.

We're not a social media.

F
Have we surpassed 4chan as the Internet Hate Machine?

Anti-Social Media

Reminder that ‘gabbai' means ‘correct the record’ in hebrew.

Well, at least we got an F.

You act as if they have intelligence.

we shouldn't be on there
too low users numbers and too obscure

we appearently made quite the impression on the nose
thank the gods that the google filter will keep most newfags from shitting the place up

Also, is it just me, or did they put way more effort into our logo than all the others? Ours even messes with the silhouette and outline of the circle.

So what are gab and surespot? They matched us for bad goy grades

(((The Simon Wiesenthal Center)))

EVERY TIME

Gab is jewish as fuck. But the strawman they're probably grading them by is them protecting free speech. For Nazis too. Which I don't know to be true.

I have no idea. I never even heard of them.

wew

h8chan became the Official Internet Hate Machine on September 17th, 2014

Gabbai is correct the record in hebrew and they got an F.

No they didn't, it looks too large for the black circle.

What do they mean by this?

BTFO

Suicide watch when?

Too busy screencapping 12 yearolds

Why is Holla Forums there but not 4chan? Goddamnit does this mean I have to move back to cuckchan?

It's not really a good thing, it means they consider us more of a threat, which should explain the rampant shilling. No more acting under the radar.

cuckchan is so irrelevant now that they didn't even bother grading it

We somehow made it into the same realm as Google+. Something Kikey is going on there.

Interesting that 4chan doesn't get listed but Holla Forums does.

I'm so proud. There are so many people I'd like to thank. Firstly, kek for all of the blessings and digits. Hitler, don't think I forgot about you! Donaaaaald! Great work over the past year, my man! Oh wow, and I'd even like to thank the shills. Moshe, Chaim, Seth, and everyone from the Goldstein group - we couldn't have made it here without you!

why do these people always try this tactic ?

There are already sites with 'karma' and 'stars' and 'likes', hur der so they can't build it directly in they do this.

They really just don't seem to get it.

The ADL seems to think so.

NUMBER ONE BABY

I personally want to throw out a dedication to George Rockwell, rest up man.

I wanna shout out Jon "Donkey Kong is the only nigger I can stand" Jafari.

FANTASTIC

What the hell did they do? Weaselthal must be apart of the recording industry kike cabal.

Gotta mention my boy Pew "jews that Die get baked into" Pie.

We're gonna need a new banner to show off our grade.

Does this mean Holla Forums IS going to be the site they sue?

it means they failed, but they love underage nudes so they don't want to shut it down just yet.

He actually looks decent in a German uniform.

Shoutout to all of my crackers, Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, Normal Rockwell and all of the anons, 1488 guys the holocaust didn't happen but it should have ! Thank you for the trophy !

Soundcloud is basically the spiritual successor to YTMND at this point. Although the format is slightly different, there's a massive overlap in subject matter and the way fads form and evolve. A lot of bad goy originalfags who frequented both YTMND and 4chan in the early days ended up on soundcloud refining their skills in auditory shitposting. I think you can probably guess why the kikes would have such a problem with that specific static userbase.

Shout out to my parents for 14/88ing me

They know 4chan is shilled to hell and back, and would have trouble forming an effective resistance.

I thought it was unofficially since 2012

I hear that. They seem to assume that if they make us sufficiently obscure and taboo, separated from the mainstream crowd of approval, we'll come crawling back.

Heh.

yay I love it when 8channel gets publicity I'm going to post a link here on my facebook wall

Since cuckchan wasn't listed, it just proves how coopted it is.
We're absolutely in their crosshairs now, but at least we actually have a shield from google removing us from their search and the fact that Holla Forums.pl exists, so dumb normalfags end up there.
It's a nice award, but it just means constant pressure from retards just like always like with CTR and JIDF

Remember when the kike who ran it's name showed up on that hasbarat email list?

Next step for us is the promised chan, we really need a place with a new style of moderation.

Why not simply a different board?

Moderation is probably always going to be an issue in different ways.
What sort of person would want to be a mod for a chan?

Because the same problem will pop up again and again.

I don't really have an idea, I'm thinking about it. Maybe a voting system to oust any mod team that becomes too much of a pain in the ass and an algo to recognize CP. But the voting can be subverted so even that is not really a solution.

most of those "ISIS" are good for a laugh, they get really mad about people reporting them and harvesting their IPs

F Is for FUN

(So close)

Goddamn those censorious kikes. What the fuck are they trying to pressure fucking Wordpress into doing? Hebe censorship for every blog? There's just no limit, is there?

Lol, "F"

in an insane world, sanity is seen insane

I've never heard surespot but I'm guessing it's also a honeypot.

They've completely co-opted it and rendered it useless so they don't care.

*I mean 4ch of course.

So this report card is inversely proportional to the level of free speech on a website?

A+ is pretty comfy.

Oh man that game drives my dick nuts but I can never remember what it's called. Something to do with an apple. you fucking degenerate

FEUER FREI

You can't even sign up for gab.ai

its almost like they are picking out users to honeypot off a list or something

Jej wtf how is halfchan not on there

Rondo Duo. Are you telling me you havent got the english translation downloaded and saved in every single one of your hard drives?

it feels so good to be so bad

because cuckchan is run by shareblue(tm) now. All the real users finally left and I think most of them either settled here which is pretty obvious and they need to lurk more or went to /hwndu/

I had it, got rid of it. Felt incomplete. Maybe I had a poor copy.

You can attach solid dates and times to the decline of quality of discussion here with the rise of the HWNDU bullshit, especially when it got banned from 4chan.

Half of them probably googled it and ended up on .pl as we're not on google anymore.

Are you talking about the HWNDU thread user? or people participating in the live streams>?

You can also attach solid dates and times to the decline of quality of discussion here with the rise of Donald Trump and the lead up to the election.

I wonder if halfchan isn't on there simply because it's under (((their))) control.

F

TYPE F TO PAY RESPECTS

Maybe that's what they graded, I doubt it though.

well with an election such as the one we had shills flooding was bound to happen, that unfortunately does not help the situation.

does anyone in that game have a vagina

This anime has been amazing so far

Do we even have those things? Also you can go to any bookstore in the country and buy shit like anarchist cookbook. Are they all terrorists too? Lol.

Just hysterical leftists.

This.
I think I saw a simple diagram once that showed how a copper cone turns into a molten copper slug.

yes.

Yes we do have them.

Both. The first HWNDU thread was pretty natural, here's a WEBM I made myself. But after that the quality went to shit, and so did the discussion on 8ch Holla Forums. I thought it was just some random homeless guy, didn't believe the people saying it was actually Shia. Fucker.

No shit.

Every word in this sentence is Jewish.

Don't forget the shotshell mine. Incredibly simple to make, huge pain in the ass.

I love that they didn't even bother with halfchan.

Fuck sakes. You chicken legged jew you should not wear those unless you have good strong legs.

My ar/k/ got magically deleted from my PC one day. I haven't gotten v8 yet but if shit goes down I'm sure CIANiggers will be taking me to the FEMA camps.

wew lad mixing my memes

We certified hate machine nao fam. We have the rabbis blessing. I feel empower to double my shitposting. Let the gassing begin!

On a serious note, this childish faggotry reminds me of Netennutsac at the UN with his bomb cartoon slide.

Takes forever to download that shit, even if you get the minimalist version. Honestly, while the gunsmithing shit is interesting, it's not terribly practical to me.

(((Wiesenthal))) center

(checked 卐)
Speaking of Netanyahu, check this out. See how the US congress sucks his dick nonstop.

Its true what they say the counter-culture of today is the culture if tomorrow

The culture of today is the counter-culture of tomorrow

We live a topsy-turvy world but at least we live

Apparently the rabbi has also blessed you with dubs.

As for Nuttyahoo, he's been at it for decades now. It's the fucking current year and still no Iran with nukes yet but always magically any day now and just a few months away goyim!. Never comes.

I don't see too much of a point either. Anyone with the most basic engineering knowledge can build one. It's one of the simplest tools even a bow is harder to build than fun.

They don't call it ZOG for nothing.

Here's some interesting reading

>There he quotes president Clinton's reaction to Bibi's retreat from a commitment.

>"At times he was tough," writes Ross, "yelling at Bibi when he retracted an earlier pledge on Palestinian prisoners. 'This is just chicken shit. I'm not going to put up with this kind of bullshit.'"

>Most definite of all is Joe Lockhart, who was the White House spokesman at the time. In a recorded interview to Clayton Swisher, author of the book "The Truth About Camp David," he described Netanyahu as "one of the most obnoxious individuals you're going to come into - just a liar and a cheat. He could open his mouth and you could have no confidence that anything that came out of it was the truth."

Serves Bill right, he trusted a Jew.

Soundcloud kicked the TRS faggots off for being too edgy haha and have done the same to others.

A book is a book. As for corporate responsibilities, there are none socially. That's another Jew fiction. Corporation have a couple of legal requirements mostly dealing with taxes and after that, it's to it's owners. Has to do with governance and profitability NOT HIRING FUCKING NIGGERS or censoring anyone or any shit like that.

The omission of halfchan is telling as fuck. That's 99.9% confirmation it's a honeypot.

speaking of grades

jews: expelled.

So a "D" for their homophobic and antisemitic policies?

(checked)
I wouldn't say halfchan is a direct honeypot, but it's definitely flooded with shills and compromised admins and mods. So next best thing, I guess.

Why no halfchan on the report card?
Is it because that site is controlled opposition?

Everybody else seems to have forgotten: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/33269873/#q33269873

Nice

They aren't the big honchos anymore, we're the Internet H8 Machine now.

F FOR FROG

Feels good komeraden. They said war was hell.

My favourite moment was still when moot wasn't a completely faggot and called out the JIDF directly by name in his Q&A. Oh and him trolling /r/SRS.

In my entire adult life, this is one of the very few things to make me get all teary eyed.

Call me a pussy, whatever.

These guys aren't even trying anymore. How can anyone, even normalfags defend CNN anymore?

If they ran this test a trillion years in a row, not one website would ever get A+

Eternally dissatisfied, eternally judging based on pure ego. It truly is their curse.

t. never used gab

huh, look at that, again Something Aweful isn't listed.

Site registration is fully opening in a month, and users can invite up to 100 people right now.

Even ultrakike Liebowtwit of daily shoah fame called out and hated CNN. Oh and their recent "live" interview debacle.

HATECHAN

Im wondering about that too

t. kill yourself

What Kikes and Niggers are being gassed over at WordPress??

Why are we on there but cuckchan isn't?

You can't call us social media..kikes.

Honestly guys, and I hate to say this, we should probably pay someone an adequate sum of money to moderate the divine board. They could be on a year to year contract or something so they aren't entrenched there like other mods, also there should be a term limit

Think of twitter, but full of people from T_D. Mostly cuckservatives and "Democrats are the real racists" types.

The second your start paying someone is the second you open the chance for someone to pay them more to act in their interests and shill tactics.

Another option is to increase the technical competency required to access the system. Imagine a chan system that exchanged data over decentralized ham radio. Of course, then your user base goes from thousands to like 20 people.

Made in Israel with very low energy.

Where are our free german engineering cars?
https;\\ www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv157ZIInUk

Is the act of posting smug anime girls digital terrorism?

you do realize that the name "tanya" has nigger origin next to "shaniqua" and "jamal"

no, its an act of cancer.

The google filter, is fucked because it pulls up the wikipedia page first which hotlinks to Holla Forums

More like digital normalfaggotry.

Can't we just fuck with wikipedia and make it link to the .pl instead ?

Someone edit our grade to 'Fuck Kikes' and make it a banner.

(off by one)
pure cohencidence

Couldn't Nine Inch Nails sue them for that?

I'd rather take advantage of their shit policies and convince the (((editors))) to remove it because "these evil nazis can't get any more exposure" or something.

And what do you think is happening with mods here?

Do they link to the daily stormer or other racists website ? If yes, it's going to be harder to sell the "we must protect the children" angle.

Testing out the waters with a ninja edit to .pl might be worth trying.

Does anyone else think that Trump really REALLY needs to tackle the immense internet censorship if he's going to actually win the culture war?

I hope to god that Thiel is plotting something huge behind the scenes.

It's not controlled opposition.

It's just suppressed.

The ideal system is each individual user subscribing to mods who have their entire moderating history transparent. Basically further refine Holla Forums's system of moving boards to moving from mod to mod.

Also when you first join you autosubscribe to mods dedicated to removing CP.

Feelsgoodman

Those pictures of anons taking over the white house probably scared the crap out of them.

It doesn't help that people like Internet Historian keep a quite nicely chronicle on our actions trolling normalfags in the last decade. Videos like that make it really clear that if they force us to target them, they're nowhere near competent enough to take on the full fury of anons, let alone Holla Forumslacks

user I don't think that you understand.

Holla Forums gets 7 million unique IP's a month.
8ch.net/_t/20161210.txt

Last time they tried to take us head on Gawker died and Trump became President.

Please don't make this, it is designed to blow up in your hands

off by one

So what's the (((definition))) of digital terrorism?

This just proves how insane the big wigs are about all of this, they want absaloute control, and the fact we still persist after all that has been thrown at us is turning them mad!

cant tell if jew or cia

user is effectively immortal at this point.

Although I do worry what would have happened to us if Hillary won.

Let us not forget Crystal Chan!

No..just no. There's a reason it is still sold. It is shit.

A lesser known use of thermite for anons not familiar with the substance is welding. If packed in smaller bags and the bags lined up along the the space between a metal door and the metal frame, the thermite will essentially spot weld the door to the frame. Do it in enough spots across the frame and the door will be sealed and the hinges protected from most impacts except for maybe a battering ram.

do you have the hot spoon one and the guy's stitches?

I've always wanted to believe this is real.

This one?

yea that's the one

These are not domestic terrorist infographics, these are just highlights from Darwin awards

I knew it was dead, but their failure to stay under the skin of the true (((status quo))) really hits the nail into the coffin. (((TIME))) was right. Holla Forums is the most trolly of all time. Halfchan was de-fanged & leashed like all those "Anonymous" groups. Sad!

Anarchist's Cookbook is a meme. 3/4 of the shit in it doesn't work. If you really want to find out how to make useful shit for DotR, there are many publications still floating around, although they aren't as available as they used to be.
Once you learn how to make detonators and once you figure out high and low pressure explosives, you don't need the Anarchist's Cookbook.
I'd say 100% of the "hacking" tutorials are null and void and just about everything else is useless.
If anything, maybe it's time for a new edition.

WTF is up with the ending.

who does there post production?

Honestly Halfchan could be completely unleashed if the mods were changed. If only someone like Chuck Johnson or Peter Thiel would just buy it and set us free we could dominate the world. Of course the mods are most likely CIAniggers at this point so let's hope that Trump wins and breaks their control over us.

Hell Trump needs us to fight the MSM, i'd be foolish for him to ignore the censorship ramping up.

wew lad, also
F

Interestingly, it appears that the latest edit to the article happened just 9 days ago. Up till there it was linking to .pl.

F

Either that or they are trying to shine a spotlight on this place on purpose.

they named fullchan instead of faggotchan on purpose. if they talk shit about faggotchan, they fear retaliation from the giant, unforgiving userbase. if they attack Holla Forums, they still get to attack a staging area for the alt-right, one where the userbase is much smaller, and faggotchan will use the opportunity to laugh at us instead of counter-attack. people will associate it with faggotchan either way, because people not in the know just see chan and assume it's faggotchan anyway.

fucking jews are crafty little maggots. if only they could use this power to help humanity instead of deceive it.

nice try, oven-kun

lol, christ. i'm aware not everyone wants to associate with the phrase "alt-right", but it's the easiest and most convenient way to communicate what i was saying, and everyone else views you as "alt-right" regardless. the post was from the perspective of the MSM, not regulars on this board.

get triggered, faggot.

And? it doesn't make you one. How about you go back to reddit and circlejerk about based jew

checked.

how about instead of assuming i was calling everyone here alt-right, you invest your emotional energy into something worthwhile. i already said the post was from the perspective of the MSM, it was speculation on how this was going to play out. stop poisoning the well of discourse with your mundane and petty bullshit, dumbfuck.

It's always strange to me how I never hear the Syrian accent in the voice of those of the IS. None of the leadership even seems remotely Syrian.

How about you respect the culture of the board you invaded, hypocrite. Lurk and be quiet. Don't play hide the potato when someone calls you out on doing it horribly wrong. Fuck off with that alt-right trash.

yeah, i'm not going to apologize because you're irrationally offended about being called something on the internet, nor will i simply stop expressing an opinion because of your appeal to authority. this board is as much mine as it is yours, get used to it, dumbfuck.

The eternal normalfag invades boards while shitting on them, and even if that board is 100% national socialist he will not see the irony in this. The eternal normalfag will never realize why nobody of value wants to be in his presence for longer than they absolutely need to. The eternal normalfag exists to drive all quality underground again and again with his obnoxious presence. Truly you do not deserve user's grace.

Guess that's how you know they really have co-opted it entirely.

Clearly you're not from around here, this is a NatSoc board. You better shut your mouth and lurk moar before imkampfy ban you

your post is literally overstated garbage that looks like it's begging to be violently peer edited by half the class.

the eternal dumbfuck is not a rare commodity, he can be found anywhere at anytime, saying nothing entirely in perpetual dumbfuck hysteria.

B&

Checked. Dubs confirm Kek likes the slivovitz. My favorite is the bulgarian Trojanska Slivova. Very smooth.

i frequent a croatian soccer club in the area, all the old timers from croatia and serbia fucking LOVE slivovitz, they drink it like it's water.

So does anyone with a good VPN want to try and put the .pl website back on their list?

Wow! Good Share thanks!

Anti-Socialist Media

Seriously fuck off back to reddit.

GTFO

That might explain why there has been an influx of shills over the last few weeks.

Bitch, we're taking on the Saudis and ISIS. We're not combating terrorism, we are passing on its grave.
These faggots have some fucking gull.

*pissing

Put more than 10 seconds into your OPs you fucking double nigger.

what ever happened to those D.A.K shitposters, were they just larping krauts?

F

after getting an F in your work report the least you can do now is going back to work at the kosher McDonald to pay your wife´s son new nintendo

The Goldwater Published it.
thegoldwater.com/news/2027-Holla Forums-Receives-an-F-For-Digital-Hate-From-Simon-Wiesenthal

Get a load of this.

I remember that shit. It was fucking annoying.

what in the fuck is this?

pick one

Hopefully this clip is true about making more aware, but I've been jew aware for over a decade.

Then we're definitely being targeted. That .pl stealth reedit might be in order.

Good for you, but the average dumbfuck thinks they're white. Pointing out that they are absolutely not white is a revolution to most.

Without places like Holla Forums and 4chan they wouldn't have anyone to kvetch about and they wouldn't get state grants or be able scaring the lowest rung Jew into doing what the Zionist establishment wants.

This would only be a revelation to the illiterate.

Surprised to see Imgur didn't make the cut with an A+ on there because nonstop have they been bitching about Trump since election day

I'm not kidding, go there on any day and about 2-10 images of Trump bashing on anything he does will be voted to the top in no time, and everyone will dick suck the OP for speaking the truth while any disagreement is met with insults and massive downvoting. I remember when Trump was first elected the home page was either Trump bashing, or images encouraging feel good comments down below or Private messaging help groups to help people from committing suicide, and it still goes on to this day

Imgur always deletes my pictures pretty quick, whether they're about media manipulation or race IQ.

It's fake. Ammonia + bleach does not release mustard gas, chloramine is not mustard gas.

That they have to shill bot post at all is why it's less than perfect. That they have to flood it with bashing posts to maintain the society picture in their drones BECAUSE if they didn't, MEMES would infect them quickly. Do you see the war they're trying to fight back on? This is also why they refuse memetic devices against them as well.

I'm posting hardcore uncensored interlocking-fingers hand-holding and no government agency in the world can stop me!

This.
You'd certainly not want to breath chloramine, but it's no where near as bad as sulfur mustard.

When has Holla Forums ever lead to Terrorism…. Pretty sure we have no fucking Mudslimes here.

Wasn't there an episode where some muslims tried to shill here, but came to the conclusion that Holla Forums was too crazy for them?

There was that post before the UK bridge… Either someone who knew it would happen (leak of a preplanned event by government?) or terrorists on 4chan/pol/ although now I'm realizing you meant 8ch

Just read who published this

I shouldn't be surprised, but JUST

Probably because they haven't deleted /r/the_donald. The censors want them to delete all the "hate speech" from reddit, but they just can't keep up. Even after deleting fathate, coontown, alt_right, etc, the site is still flooded with wrongthink.

MSM has really taken an interest in us lately. What's their plan? flood us with normalfags? Send them over. Most cuckchanners can't even stand it here because of the no fun allowed. Mods do a pretty good job banning faggots/shills too. Those who stay and lurk will inevitably be pushed to the right or they can go be leftypols problem. Have at it you fucking niggers.

The only site I visit is Holla Forums…

It's "that feel when" you dumb fuck. That feel, as in, the feeling that wells up inside of you whenever something happens in your life that makes you emotional. The image macro you post to go along with it is the graphical representation of the feeling you post; since, as we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words, and conveying your emotions with an image is just a way of conveying a lot of information in a concise manner. Conflating emotions in shitposting form with "that face when" is just proof that normalfags don't have souls and don't feel emotions, and therefore, aren't people.

I remember when "tfw" shit first started to take off, years ago on /r9k/. Pissed me off for being low-effort social media bullshit then and it blows my mind that it made into into mainstream chan culture.

Ethnic normal-fag cleansing when?

You don't know shit about names, apparently. Tanya is the short form of Tatiana, a russian name which originates in Latin.

We have NEVER been 'under the radar'

I'm glad (((they))) haven't discovered our 4chan nerve center

I think that was the ISIS board, that Joshua Ryne Goldberg ran.

Surely we can make this backfire splendidly.

Fucking cuckchan isn't on there? That's the shocking part.

What does (((Wisenthal))) want, sites to dox and send hitmen after people?

Is it?

Can you read? No, there's only 8ch on there. For whatever reason they didn't feel 4chan was worth including.

Halfchan has been neutered. You get banned for saying "nigger" on certain boards.

it's definitely not a coincidence that OP's pic mentions here but not halfchan

It's really disheartening to go back and see what 4chan has become. A couple months ago I was there being a nostalgiafag and got in an argument with a ton of posters on Holla Forums about whether or not racism has a legitimate grounding. Fucking Holla Forums took offense to me posting racist shit against niggers. How fucked is that?

That's his superior Aryan genetics.

archive.fo/sKiji

sorry costa rica, you've been canacucked, CO2 net negative since forever a long time ago. Can't even virtue signal right.

Holla Forums is contrarian, it means we are winning this culture war.

(checked)

fug that's really disheartening
on the other hand it might be entertaining to trigger some Holla Forumstards by simply posting the contents of my old Holla Forums folder

Don't call em Holla Forumstards, they don't deserve the title. It's fucking normalfag central over there.

An Explosively Formed Penetrator. Very simple to make, very effective against armored vehicles. More versatile than a conventional IED because it can be effectively placed many meters away from the road.

Remember kids, this post is only for informative purposes, so that you know what our boys are facing when ZOG sends them overseas to die for Israel. It would be VERY illegal to make these yourself!

But user, the "is it" was over whether it was shocking or not.

The fact that this post calls a couple pipe bombs taped together a "cluster bomb" gives me pause.

Thanks for the pics.

All this talk of "hate" is projection.
Most white people don't "hate" any one.
They might not like certain people or things, but hate is a much stronger word.
They hate us though, real hatred, not just dislike,
We don't hate aggressively, we hate in response to being hated.
They hate us so much they are trying to wipe us out, yet we let them live when we conquered them, and even allowed some of them to live in our countries.
I think it is safe to say that was a HUGE mistake.

The only way they achieving that is shipping off their population to America

Agreed. White altruism is a major benefit for our own in-group societies, but it is a major weakness when dealing with other races.

nigger what? That place is lefty as fuck, the only good thing is it has a huge base so your music reaches the largest audience of the online streaming places by far

LUL LIKE AND RETWAT
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Costa Rica here, this virtue signalling faggot is full of shit. The only people in this country who give a shit about the environment at all are the whites. The Tico faggots are pretty much less aggressive, less violent Mexicans. They get rid of their yard waste by setting it on fire, and they throw their trash on the ground so much that you can't go more than 10 feet without finding an old beer can or plastic soda bottle. The >muh environment shit is because the government depends on tourist dollars to see the wildlife and forests. Those places are kept clean, but overall it's all a sham. This country's not that violent, but it's still as corrupt and dirty as any other Latin American country. The only places that have paved roads or normal looking houses and stores are the white neighborhoods.

Once again, MPC did not make the rankings. Sad.

their loss

That's my point. Any country who's not white or completely whipped and military style disciplined asians (Singapore, Gooks and Nips) are incapable of being clean because they all have a selfish mindset.

Been thinking a little more about this and my guess is they're trying to flood with normies while the shills are in overdrive so the normalfags co-opt the shills ideas instead of our own.

So watch out for typical shilling and not so obvious shilling. Anything that is against an anti-Jew nation, anything that is D&C towards whites, anything that is anti Trump, anything that is pro Israel, anything that is anti Russia / pro Jewkraine. Shills will also call you a shill first sometimes in an attempt to mask their identity.

Nice to finally get some respect
F

I only remember a recruitment thread for ISIS on baphomet but that was a while ago.

lol

F is for our Führer, who fought the Jewish menace.

What's the letter we use to pay respects? Please remind me, h8chan.

Why the fuck is it always the Jews? Every fucking time. Even the ones that don't know that they are Jewish at heart.

F

8/pol/ caused the Comet Pizza raid and Atlanta fed protest.

(check'd)

Essentially they want cooperation with law enforcement even without a warrant, and proactively turning over the identities of those who post wrongthink to those same authorities. I'm sure they are going to shower praise on everyone who readily turned over information regarding the identity of @Jewgoldstien, aka the guy who sent Kurt Kikenwald that siezure inducing pepe meme.

why is cuckchan not even on there and we are?

Obviously, this make me and everyone else here proud of it… and obviously they think we're more than basement dwelling hentai watchers since they're giving us publicity like this.

Good on you Jim and everyone involved in keeping this site what it is.

It would have been outright war. I have no doubts that they would have sent kill teams after election day if it had happened.
We averted disaster for the world and for ourselves.

7 million uniques though, wow.

The last one is a false fake please stop using it.

S-sure.

Press F to pay respects to 4chan

F

They're so compromised at this point it's hardly worth scoring, I suppose.
F

Very nice user. Have any more?

We should probably raid Gab for fun one of these days. They all claim they're all about freespeech, but it's mostly pro Israel cuckservatives who think they are redpilled because they favored Trump over the establishment. Start spreading the truth about the Jews and make anti zionism the predominant message.

Thank God we have a F in liberalism

90% of the normies cant even find us if they are not hotlinked.

Personally I like being the internet bogyman.

Song?

There are many Zionists who dislike globalism.

Flying Lotus - Massage Situation

It's actually very telling that it's not on there. Yeah, we all know that cuckchan is compromised, but amongst the general public, it still has the reputation of being this big bad. If they gave it an honest score, people would start to ask "Wait, why would the site that houses Holla Forums get such a good rating?" Sure, they could lie and give it an F, but they're still trying to keep controversial people out of the site, and it's a lot easier to find than fullchan.

so any thing with an F means you are not censored. got it.

And how many of these Jews advocate ethnonationalism in Western countries? Zero?

lurk more retard

c'mon, is not that difficult:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Imageboards

so how much cognitive dissonance do you need to have to be this much of a faggot

Haven't the (((feds))) owned/run the servers for half a decade+ at this point?

Alas, as gratitude for "Worst Goyim of [CURRENT YEAR]", I present my original content. This is the best I could do at the moment, but I've finally done it.

Another day, another kike gets banned.

You know I dont watch anime, but damn I actually made an exception for this partyicular weebshit.

The truth, army improvised munitions handbook is better

He's right you know… The Anarchist Cookbook is for edgy teenagers. The guy who wrote it never made any of it, he just wrote down shit that sounded good in his head.

someone tweet Trent Reznor

being banned just makes us more popular

I don't get it. What in that webm is related to NiN?

the logo Mr dumbass

Who really cares about what some jew center says on a made up report card? Although kikebart did do an article on fake news and college educated rich kids are more susceptible to fake news than the uneducated right is.

HAHAHAHAHA. THEY'RE NOT CALLED 4CUCK FOR NOTHING

Oh, somehow I missed that.

Checking my own dubs, really guys :^)

quads I mean

Checking yourself wrecks yourself. Your quads are now meaningless.

checked n keked for rekt truth

How is a 'unique user' defined? 7 Million seems like a lot however I'll admit that I always seem to underestimate the reach of the net.

you can say they have an habit of being kiked out

Man, he always looks like such a fag when he says "That's a good thing." Seriously, watch it. He put way too much body language into it, like he's just had an orgasmic shiver upon finding out none of his captive goyim have been on the worst site known to juden man.

Carlos, you sonuvabitch. Get your ass back to Abuela, chico.

F

Do these idiots not realize we aren't a social media platform? No, wait… I already know the answer. Holla Forums isn't exactly dealing with the brightest bulbs in the shed. Still…

WE NEW HATE MACHINE NAO!

Kek! Guess no one gives a shit about 4cuck anymore.

ISIS is comprised of muzzies from just about everywhere but Syria. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and just about every western country that's been unfortunate enough to allow muzzie immigration in the last couple of decades (almost all of us). ISIS has also been expanding out into Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan and the Philippines–those are only the ones off the top of my head, there's probably a lot more.

Way back hotwheels said that there were 10x more lurkers who never post than people who do. I don't see any reason for that to have changed.

Christ I noticed that too. Smarmy kike levels are off the fucking charts there

Oh noes this place got an F on an arbitrary report card about fucking nothing.
Better not come here. :^)

This will just give us more attention.

Failed to complete their assignments on time.

Absolutely. They must be beginning to understand that 4chan is a filter.
But at the same time this place is also becoming another filter as people move to deeper boards and private chats.

Monkey mouth

How's cuckchan taking the news?

Board quality has declined significantly over the election cycle and even lower now. Mods have become massive faggots as well and b& a large amount of the highest quality posters. There used to be amazing quality content here but now look at all the autism, shilling, and shitposting. That said, it still manages to do a lot and get awarded for it so this place still has a purpose but I can't help but wonder if someone should just make a new Holla Forums board.

I made a thread on it to see what would happen. Didn't even get a response. I think it's either all bots or people who actually enjoy one sentence bait posts about blacked.com or whatever.

Next board will have to be dark I think.
But I'm still concerned with privacy.
Plus I have no doubt the governments will crack down on it.

Is this a nip made infographic explaining why white people have superior facial structure to asiatics?

Yes and no. its showing why white people is the baseline for drawing anime not asian people. Here's some more.

His analogy would work if Trump wasn't actually rich