Embattled DNC Asks All Staffers For Resignation Letters

DNC BEGINS THEIR GREAT PURGE

archive.is/XrUiK

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSM5Q29geBv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent. Tom Perez hates whites, and he's an open fag. He'll use this opportunity to staff the DNC top-to-bottom with non-whites and fags serving under the incoming leadership, which will of course be Jewish. If the donkeys have any white voters left, pretty soon they'll have none.

I wonder if this includes ancillary organizations like CTR.

yea, they'll be doubling down hard on the brown ID politics and super-divisive faggotry. Best fucking timeline.

That's like being satisfied by table scraps.

Think of it this way: The kikes aren't dead yet, so there is still a chance we'll be privileged enough to witness their ultimate demise.

depends on how much you hate libshits

They're blaming the minions for being unelectable?!

To a starving man, a crust of stale bread is a banquet. They've had their way for far too long.

Besides, you've got it backwards: those aren't table scraps… they're appetizers.

So is the Democrat party collapsing?

Jesus I'm getting sick of you impatient faggots.

Won't that also mean that they'll hire incompetent staffers?

I fucking wish

Did 150 million shitskins evaporate into the ether overnight?

Total value of losses: 0
Amount libshits will gain: -∞

Feels good, man. When was the last time a bunch of spics, niggers, women, muslims, and spic nigger women muslims were put in charge of something and it functioned in any way whatsoever?

There's not that many shitskins in the country. There's around 196-220 million whites in the USA and the total population is 324 people.

So 100 million skitskins

They're probably going to try to get rid of any future Seth Rich's with this.

It's the only thing they're good at.

Did anyon just see trumps speech? He pretty much went on stage and said man it feels good to win I never knew being president would be so much fun. Then he said ooo I see you chuck hey chuck. Bahahaha

WHAT ARE THE THREE BEST THINGS IN LIFE
To crush your enemies *check*
To see them driven before you
To hear the lamentations of their women *check*

Maybe you should brush up on what gets considered "White" in the US.

Which is why I said 196-220 million whites.

The 196 number excludes white Hispanics while includes Semites, I think that the actually white(pure Iberian) Hispanics counter the Semites and the 196 number is more or less accurate.

Getting rid of some extraneous pencil pushers is surely bound to cripple the Democratic party, right stormderps? Not taking into account the unceasing demographic changes that will guarantee a Blue Texas, North Carolina and Arizona in just a few years time, I suppose one last hurrah of uneducated white manpigs is a requisite for ushering in a modern, tolerant America.

And Starcucks just hired thousands of shitskins. What ever will they do for a job now?!

Wow, Mr.Kampfy, how have you not committed suicide yet?

Ms. Maddow I WILL throat rape you and dispense my nationalist seed in your kosher throat and violently ass rape you, for fun.

Where we're going there won't be (((Democracy))). There is 4-8 years for something permanent to be installed. No time should be wasted in training for success or failure of the initial strategy.

Are you really still Rachposting after she humiliated herself on national television?

Really?

What speech?

Is there any Racheal Maddow rape rule 34 out there?

DNC will now an official anti-white party. Turner Diaries soon.

When you see a post like this, remember to filter immediately.

American Pheonix soon.

America still has the most whites of any nation and American whites are the best armed Nation on Earth.

Empty words from a sexually frustrated boyim. Do your worst.

you quoted the wrong post faggot. the proper one to filter is

Ms. Maddow you can not hold back your kosher lust for a strong nationalist cock to ram your long ass throat. No dyke or Jew woman can stop themselves for lusting after the NatCock.

Honestly I never minded RachPoster.

He's obviously just a troll.

I filtered both. It says quite a lot about you can't see why.

It was a little two minute speech introducing some band not sure of any details. They cut to it on fox on the first 100 days. It was the most hilarious thing ever. Pretty much wiped his ass on Shumers face.

I hope it does not get lost someone needs to find and upload. Great moment in Trumo history

Nice grammar shitskin. Filtering the rach poster is always the first on the list when it shows up because all it does is bait-post. If there wasnt enough proof of it being imkikey then I'd suspect it was a Holla Forums dipshit every time.

I mind him because he's a mod.

I want link

I'll go ahead and add another to the filter pile.

Honestly iv'e never seen any proof that he's a mod.

You clearly dont belong here, especially with your strawman argument that because I didn't filter someone responding to bait then I must support rapists.
Kill yourself ShareJew

The DNC is about to go full-on Mudshit Party.

Cap this post.

And then will finally make the situation apparent for cuckservitives.

We might get a right wing worth a fuck out of this.

We can only hope. Either they get stomped in the elections or stomped on the battlefield once they take off the mask.

Cuckservatives and the general GOP population will never be what we want them to be

instagram.com/p/BSM5Q29geBv/

I found the end of the speech some of the funny stuff got cut, but the chuck part is still there this is great spread this trump fire

They're purging the DNC of Bernie Sanders supporters.

yea, all diversity hires…

We may have been born at the wrong time. But your children may be born just in time to become space shuttle door gunners and orbital drop stormtroopers for the coming reich.

I can't speak for the other states but Arizona will never be blue. Tuscon is more likely to successfully leave the state.
No matter how many illegals manage to avoid deportation or Californians come to try to Cuck this state up, you will never turn Phoenix metro blue, and so you will always fail to flip the state.

For two reasons: First, Phoenix is too much of a brawling suburbia, which tends to be very conservative, surrounded by even more conservative rural areas.
And second, because the snow birds (all the old people who migrate here for winter) often claim residency and vote here… And they would like to keep their nice, white winter desert retreat shitskin free, thank you very much. The state will never sacrifice the tourist money the snowbirds bring in by going full cuck, because the snow birds literally vote to not won't let them.
Bonus: There is a massive Mormon population in the Phoenix metro, possibly the biggest outside of Utah itself, and the all vote in a block, for whoever the Church invited in to show which candidate is a god fearing mormon, or friend of the Church.
So unless the Mormon church goes gay for Jesus, it isn't happening.
This is why I laughed so hard when the Dems said the state was in play. They fell for their own propaganda hard.

I mean, this states main event each year is the fucking ostrich festival.
It isn't turning blue.

Instant filter, drown in semen, etc.

Low energy faggot. I'm trying to be door guard to the chambers.

Why would you lock a jew up before exterminating him?

Because it's funny.

UUUU

And there's his other samefag posting to pretend there is support for the faggot.

What has brown done for you lately? Or anyone, ever, for that matter.

This. Hillary is setting herself up again. Should be funny to see her get the nomination again and the left melting down over this again.

Checkin dem quads and postin knowledge.

It's starting to make sense why he lost.

So Perez is going to make it a spic paradise or something?

You haven't killed yourself after the tax blunder yet?

Moonman, you b& this piece of shit right now.

You haven't killed yourself after the tax blunder yet?

Moonman, you b& this piece of shit right now.

here's the thing user. More mexishits have been deported since January to now then in the last 8 years, but MUCH MORE importantly, they are starting to get scared of having any government contact at all. This means, they won't be at the voting booths. I think 2020 is when the Dems get got red-handed for voter fraud if they try and use the illegal vote again

What a shame *snrk*

It's not actually Rach, it's just a bored user trolling.

Your post inspired this.
To add to that post, it looks like Trump is trying to do everything we'd want him to do to fight (them). Maybe he isn't controlled by them, but they could just be letting him be like Kennedy until he really tries to cross the kikes.>>9602518

Best timeline?

Considering they've also mentioned Mark Zuckerburg and Kanye, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

What, you don't just swallow all the "listen and believe" ebin infographs!?

Death knell of the democratic party. I love it.