I can't believe there isn't a thread on this

I can't believe there isn't a thread on this.

LA mayor is defying the law openly.
NYC vows to block ICE.
Chicago mayor also losing his shit.
Fed threatens to block grants in retaliation.
Everyone losing their shit because of GIBS and CA potentially losing seats due to census.

archive.is/Prsiv
archive.is/H8PdE
archive.is/xxAyj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yxv94
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2016/09/23/el-paso-prospers-juarez-struggles
abovethelaw.com/2015/10/disbarred-judge-wont-resign/
abovethelaw.com/2014/07/shirtless-wade-mccree-may-be-heading-to-the-supreme-court/
crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heads we win, tails we break the law.

I'm getting a little tired of this shit. What's the endgame here?

What will realistically come of this?

Civil unrest?

It's so fucking brazen

It's within the President's legal right to cut funding from cities isn't it? When the LA mayor for example says that he "vows to fight," there's not much he can do save for kvetch.

he'll kick up a shitstorm, use a lot of taxpayer money and (((non-profits))) to shop around for a sympathetic judge (not hard to find in cali) and said judge will (((find a reason))) why what trump is doing is unconstitutional.

which is good. because it further de-legitimizes the judiciary and will reveal yet more activist judges who's names we can put on The List. once Gorsuch gets on SCOTUS then things are going to get a lot worse for shitlib judges who (((discover))) new (((rights))) in the constitution every day.

They're not going to make it past 2020.

Wow.

BTFO

It's something else. You would think that after losing not just the Presidential Election, but also the house and the senate (in that they're no longer the majority), that they would change their game plan but no, they're not doing that are they? Instead, they're sticking to the same failing strategy that cost them the election and somehow expect the results will be different.

It's fascinating to watch a political party implode like this.

archive.is/Yxv94

And there it is. Why do they continue to bitch and complain when it will accomplish nothing but drive people further away from their party?

It's absurd.

That hasn't stopped judges from slapping down legal EO's.

Indeed. Hopefully this will lead to a purge in the 9th circuit

With the demographics where they are, there is absolutely zero reason for them to change their game plan. Stalling as much as possible is 100% the correct way to go. If anyone has their head up their ass, it's the White race who continues to push multicult free enterprise and nuthug cancerous racial aliens like Elaine Chao, Shally Kumar, and the gaggle of kikes surrounding Trump.

I don't know; that's the whole reason the Democratic party is turning a blind eye to these immigrants, because they know who they'll vote for

Is the southwest even savable at this point?

These judges should lose their jobs then and be disbarred. It's ultimately a judge's role to be as impartial in justice and look at precedent and dole out the law. Congress needs to do their fucking jobs because these retarded judges over the years have constantly stepped over not only the laws made by elected individuals but actual democratic motions like propositions. They are a threat to democracy.

When is the last time a judge was disbarred? I don't recall it happening once. A NC DA was, but a judge?

Why in the fuck would anyone want anything to "become Mexico"? Americans literally use the term "becoming Mexico" as a way to describe something falling into irreparable, violent disrepair.

Beaners are stupid as fuck m8. What they really want is to have an autonomous region in the US, where everyone speaks Spanish, and niggers and Whitey aren't allowed in, but they can still come to Whitey'a part of America, and they all get the same gibs that Whitey pays for now. Same with Muslims in Europe. They want tiny colonies that we pay for exclusive to them.

They're like retarded teenager.

Meanwhile in Maryland…the Rockville rapist's father got picked up by ICE.

Same state that wants to become sanctuary. Governor Hogan leaning towards not…let's hope so.

Are you implying these are smart people to begin with? They're all pride and no brains

I doubt they're really proud of everything they do.

What's also amusing is some of these sanctuary cities border non-sanctuary cities and are going to get flooded with illegal aliens.

I think this is a major reason there is a push for California to become a sanctuary state

What do all these (((mayors))) have in common, I wonder?

based on success of their country, you'd be right, they have little to nothing to be proud of. I'm not even from the south west, and I can't even begin to tell you of how many cholos I see sporting their mexican flags and attire.

If trump doesn't cut the check they will be fighting to get the head of his cock in their mouths. There isn't a fucking thing they can do to force the fed to pay them.

They fucking already have this, it's called fucking MEXICO. This is what I don't get. Mexico is a large country - if you want those things, fucking don't move away dumb fucks.

They want more, they want what they can't get.

Especially now that they're about to get audited.

You're forgetting they want to piggyback off of whitey though.

This user is correct. Growing up in Commiefornia I was around way too many 'cans and I can assure you they all love Mexico and Mexican shit. They fly flags, wear Mexican soccer shit, push fantasies about muh homeland, and generally act like they're better than white Americans because they're from a shithole country even the US doesn't want to fuck with. It's not that they're proud of Mexico's accomplishments of which there are zero, it's that they hate whites so they rally around the only thing that unites them (being brown). That's why you have groups like La Raza - they don't promote Mexican ideals, they just tear down white ones.

category 3 chimpouts

(checked)
Ah, good point although I'm sure we're still sending hundreds of millions in "humanitarian" aid to Mexico anyways
Also,
kek

Must be rough user, hopefully you at least live in NorCal, I hear it's pretty white up there.

If we just slashed the gibs, hopefully they would self-deport.

This is what a bolshevik revolution looks like. No rule of law, only the authority of the party's choices. It's bad and I'm not holding my breath as to when Trump will do something effective about it.

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2016/09/23/el-paso-prospers-juarez-struggles

One of the safest cities is 3mi away from one of the most dangerous.

Gee, I wonder what the difference could be

I no longer live in Cali, thank Kek, but I was near SF for almost two decades and it was swamped with non-whites and cucks to an unbelievable degree
If only people would strictly enforce hiring practices, at least half of these retards would leave. I know a few contractors that use illegal labor and they said they'd use Americans if they had to, but the 'cans will chase him down looking to work for a few buck a day so he does it.

Institutionalized racism, check your privilege !

Besides the penis pump judge, I can't think of another that's been disbarred/removed from the bench in modern times. The state's Supreme Court even nulled his judicial retirement pay.

Given Trump's status as the drunken master of politics I expect him to actually antagonize them into action so he can have a bulletproof case for using extreme force on them when they finally burn an entire city like they keep threatening to do.

It would be quite easy to set off as well by simply scaling back welfare across the board, it's primary beneficiary at this point is illegals with falsified documents or stolen identities anyway so it would only help. If libshit wanna cry move the costs saved over to public work programs. You want gibsmedats you work for them and it's no cash. Just food, water and a bed to sleep in. They'll lose their shit saying it's slavery despite the fact it's voluntary (and better than whatever they had in mexico by miles)

Also crack down on THAT shit. Especially focus on stuff like fast food franchises and construction jobs where they're infesting it basically. Seriously every fastfood joint here has some hispanic that's legal giving the job to his/her 15+ family members gleefully ignoring employment laws to put it mildly. They also actively try to get a non-brown fired by any means possible including illegal ones.

Apparently, disbarring isn't enough:
abovethelaw.com/2015/10/disbarred-judge-wont-resign/

LA, NYC, and Chicago getting their shit fucked with a rocket powered jackhammer. Cracking down on sanctuary cities was step one. Step two is crucifying anyone foolish enough to resist.

The Mayor of LA vs the millions of hard working tax payers in other cities and states.

Nah, this faggot doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Texas Attorney General (at the time) Greg Abbott used to sue the Obama administration every god damned day and nothing came of it. This is no different in that it won't accomplish shit but waste millions of tax dollars in legal fees.

It's pretty shameful to think that my ancestors fought, bled and died for their freedom and heritage 150 years ago and now these cucks are fighting for drug lords, gangs and foreigners.

In case any of you were wondering, THIS is what Mexican politics looks like when drug lords take over.

Wait that's a thing? I'm no lawfag but isn't getting disbarred saying "Nigga you fucking crazy now get OUT" in lawyer speak?

LOL!

Cancuckistanis have setup a modern-day underground railroad to smuggle beaners fleeing ICE into the land of ice.

Didn't Trudeau pull a Markel, saying Canada would welcome Mexican refugees?

Forgetting Seattle faggot mayor saying he isn't going to be bullied and rather sacrifice actual citizens shit for illegals. Not to mention the homeless, school, and transit spending that he wants while increasing property taxes through the roof so once again actual citizens get punished for Weimar tier culture. Not to mention all the street shitterd and Chinese buying up all the real estate and they want to make new housing zones that will cost even more. That gets niggers away but you stool deal with other non whites bring shipping in to the tech industry there. Place needs to be glasses.

Whats that faggot gonna do? Ignore federal law? Allow foreign citizens to live paperlessly in his city?

Lie in front of the national guard tanks that is eventually ordered to seize city hall and take control of the city?

It's LA, why do people get fucking triggered when a libshit mayor/senator/cuck does something retarded and communist? These same cucks will start sucking federal dick when El Jeffe Sessions pulls their plice funding and BTFO

Some kike in New Mexico decided to pass some law, and/or read the state's constitution, to the effect of allowing municipal judges not to be lawyers, even disbarred lawyers who were caught stealing from their clients. This person of shitskin is a taco, so he's never stepping down. Only way to get rid of judges is to physically remove them from office like in the case of Mr. penis pump, which is fine by me. Then there's this piece of work from user's link: abovethelaw.com/2014/07/shirtless-wade-mccree-may-be-heading-to-the-supreme-court/

I'll just check those. Sounds like a fun job user tbh

Any mayor, city councilman, or sheriff who administers a sanctuary policy or provides services for illegals in any way, shape, or form needs to have his home raided by federal agents and be arrested.

Any church or charity who harbors or provides services for illegals in any way, shape, or form needs to lose its tax-exempt status and have its admins arrested.

yes

All that needs to be done is a few arrests under 8 USC 1324, that will correct this behavior really quick.

They may try to manage without federal funding, they may litigate it in the courts with taxpayer money for legal fees, but when the chips are down, these cucks will not become martyrs for the cause, giving up their personal freedom and lives of leisure to go to jail.

Trump threatens to withhold federal funds. They suddenly go quiet and allow ICE to remove taco.

I wish he would juste take it away, it would allow for some kind of purge.

At this point I want Cali to secede so I can shoot at them and drive them into the sea. With help from the conservative east and north of course

President Trump will end up cutting their budget, top lel.

Checked and Kek'd

Sessions should send the DEA to raid the "medical" marijuana nurseries and dispensaries as an encore. for extra salt, have the Doctors' DEA registrations revoked. See how many patients they get with a script pad only good for aspirin

some Holla Forumsack went for a drive

Well played commiefornia, you stupid piece of shit. Anybody want to make a caliball comic of this? Anyone got a caliball template ready to go? If I had the components ready to go I'd slap it together right now.

His response should have been: "Is THAT what I'm smelling?"

What show is this from? I see the main char posted in here all the time

I think it's this: crunchyroll.com/saga-of-tanya-the-evil

Of course it is, user. They just need to take their medicine, that's all.

plz

Some LA anons need to spray paint Section 8 USC all over the place.

I'm from Oregon and that was priceless

Have to agree. Only people dependent on GIBS are freaking out.

I'm eating popcorn!

Most mayors in America are niggers today. There's an annual meeting of North American mayors where they get together and act like piggies for a weekend on our dime. Look for some video of that, it's coon city.

Out West you have spics in place. So it's mystery meat and the Democratic party that is the constant. They need the subhuman vote so that's what is going on here. Appealing to their base to save their own skin over the good of the country.

This is minor. Let them posture for now. Trump needs to get healthcare, taxes and a number of other things done first. After that, he can comeback to this and drop the hammer on their fucking heads. Or, he can have Sessions draw up some legal shit for them. Payback for blocking the travel ban. It's classic, obstruction of justice.

Anyone administering over a sanctuary policy for illegals is an open felon.

All Trump needs to do is direct Sessions to start making arrests of local officials under 8 USC 1324 and he can work on health care and taxes all he wants.

Sadly it would be a higher law enforcement priority to catch the Holla Forums graffiti vandals than to arrest those harboring illegals.

It's going to take two Trump terms and two Pence terms to uncuck this place.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why do you ask questions you know the answer to?

He's not defying anything, he simply declined federal jurisdiction like Visa declines your card if it's maxed.

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

And?

Hogan better not cuck to the pressures of the big 3 counties(MoCo,HoCo and PG). His surprising win after fucktard O'Malley won was a nice wake up call for Maryland Dems and this rape by two of their favorite constituents should be another one

what's wrong with that? it's us or them and i am not too fond of them

pic related trying to keep his stance under wrap by publishing his statement in a paper no one reads. Please help us make the next ICE list of uncooperative cities.

Not if turmp cucks out and let's dreamer stay. Deport criminals, then illegals, then dreamers, then anchor babies, then legals that are no longer needed due to lack of jobs.

Most will self deport if it's made illegal for immigrants to claim welfare for the first 10 years.

How can this possibly be legal? "I refuse to uphold the law" should be immediate grounds for dismissal

It's not.

But it's a bit like when the cops beat you. Sure it's illegal, but who's going to stop them?

OP, take a step back and think about the absolute CRUX of the Marxist argument. What is the central pillar that… if collapsed… would being down all of marxism with it?

Equality

It's a fucking myth, and there are a LOT of ways to make the point. You shoukd HAMMER on equality being a modern fabrication with no basis in reality.

Strike it at the HEART!!

Really want to take the IQ route for that argument?

shit study.

Exactly. It's the same reason we have 'white flight'. We make a nice safe prosperous community which they see and flock to without understanding why it's safe and prosperous. Protip: because it's white.

Reminds me of a joke said on a podcast episode that I listened to many years (shit, probably close to a decade now) ago. Someone on the podcast said something to the effect of "The great North American experiment" and how it went to be so successful. One of the other guys said "Wait, I don't think that Canada would be pleased about that. I don't think that they want to be included with Mexico.", to which the first guy said "Fine, we'll just call it 'Upper America' like a resort or something - the US and Canada".

Certainly not boosting your race's score are you?

A rare (1) that speaks the truth, however inconvenient. They're banking on the Boomer bubble which isn't up for debate. Boomers are dying off and they're overwhelmingly white and make up a significant portion of the white population (not only in the US so beware everywhere). Whites aren't making babies at ANYWHERE near the levels of other groups (even if every white woman who could do so popped out triplets right now, there are still many more elections ahead that they can't vote in), other groups are already outnumbering whites amongst younger demographics, and virtually all immigrants (again, this goes for every white country) are non-white.

All they have to do is just keep turning up the heat every so slightly since the frog really isn't showing any signs of leaving the pot other than making the occasional feeble croak.

What they want is to not be shit. They know why their country is shit but refuse to admit it.

Do you the reason that I speak of? Does this sound familiar to you?

>actually has an entire continent full of people like them

See what I'm getting at? It's shame, self-hatred and an absolute inability/refusal for introspection.

The liberal doctrine won't survive without the whites who propagate it. They are the ones who are not having children.

The fuck does this mean? Hispanics aren't white. Spaniards can be, sure, but they're definitely not being included here.

the problem is (((anti-trump))) (((sentiment))) that will make the (((jud)))iciary branch try to cuck the american people. We (((have))) to be ready to strike back in case they decide to (((cuck))) the president via the (((legal))) system. Laws are (((not))) to be taken lightly if we want order!!!

I'm actually better than (((YOU))) because I'm actually going to (((cali))) ready to stop anything weird from the (((spics))) there. Our president needs us, this is the moment where we decide what side of history you're in. I already gave the white race a lot by buying Ivanka's stuff for my wife.

==WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE WHITE RACE?? I WENT TO CALIFORNIA WITH A WEAPON AND BOUGHT IVANKA'S STUFF==

You're sort of missing the point and trying to change the subject. The demographics are what they are already. They are what they are. Conservative/liberal doesn't matter when the numbers are what they are. There is a massive die off approaching of old White people who can't do anything but vote, anyway. We are rapidly running out of men on the right side of 50 who would even be credible in a conflict-type scenario. We don't have 30 years for your White conservative neo-baby boom to take root.

I don't get how this isn't jailable.

It is

What does he think will happen? Does he even have a plan?

Easily. You have to complete the equation, mean IQ doesn't stand on its own, you have to apply it to the demographics of the group for the total. There are more than ten times as many Whites than jews with 130+ IQ, there are more Whites with 130+ IQ, almost double, than there are jews in the world. The delta only expands as you move down, there are twenty five times as many Whites with 111 IQ than jews.

They have a tactic, not a strategy.

Kick up a storm and shake 'em down

You're sort of missing the point and trying to change the subject.
I'm certain I addressed your concern directly. People on the right are having children at a rate higher than blacks and latinos in the US. The people not having children are liberals. The demographic shift in voting will be to the right. Mass deportations are enough to maintain political control. You may be worried about the population explosion in 3rd world countries. That will continue to happen until a mass extinction occurs. I do not even think there are peaceful solutions to that problem.

Europeans need to get their birth rates up though. Some countries are at less than 1.5. I'd agree that they are fucked. Doubly so if they are taking in lots of shitskins.

nigger what the fuck are you doing?

This is what the poz does to the fabric of society.
They push the promotions of those who spread poz in all government departments, until the only way you can have a career is to spout the poz yourself.
Utterly disgusting.
We need to rout these fags out of every nook and cranny.
Luckily, they aren't shy about spreading their cancerous shit, so we know who they are.

I don't get why he isn't being jailed.

So would we be able to systematically report the mayors to ICE since not only are they openly admitting to aiding and abetting criminals, but it is also entirely within the realm dealing with "immigration"?

Which is just another reason why white genocide is happening.

What do the 'V' and 'M' mean?