twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/931825005977104385
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/932011112287043589
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/932657033723219974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already have a goblin thread though.

Didn't see one in the catalog.

Not even close.

CGI can do wonders these days.

Well, we already know you are legally blind so that doesn't come as a surprise tbqh

I've got better than perfect vision, fam

What did he mean by this?

Professional kike gasser Maisie Williams reporting in!

What are you saying user, don't you know Maisie loves taking dicks in all colors? as long as theyre not white

lol no

Is that first negro actually fondling her ass?

the place where an ass should be at least.

Maybe's he pulling on her taped backwards dick?

To be fair, Maisie's girlcock is probably wrinkly, pus-ridden and crawling with maggots.

Just the mental image I needed. Thanks a bunch.

I've only seen one Maisie movie, and it was pretty bad

there was some guy with a smartphone embedded in his brain

Lovely thread!

>the deleted ones

Nice pic, saved

You can't make them understand. They are blinded by their obvious halfchan origin

The Maisie Vision

I didn't had this one

That's a lie. The confirmed 4 Maisie matings happened all with white guys.

Oh look, all the pics I've posted in the previous thread…

It's not that bad, but I suggest Cyberbully, The Falling and The Secret of Crickley Hall

Then why is this nigger fondling her boybutt?

BOTCHED BIRTH
SCORCHED EARTH

Let's see:
a, The guy is putting his hand on her waist's back. Since we have no photograph from behind them, you can't deny this possibility, as well as I can't deny yours; but since she is probably surrounded by staff, guards, crew, etc., and it was taken in a country, where touching a woman in any way is rape, the guy must be careful.
b, If he really touches her butt, that's because it's such a nice butt. You'd grab it too, unless you are full blown gay. Maybe he was beaten and thrown out of the building after the photo.
+1: She is not a boy, she is a girl.

Keep telling them, fellow Maisie-friend. When will they learn what a beautiful woman she has blossomed into?

Sure thing, everyone cares about the munter.

Just because a boy has a feminine penis does not make him into a girl.

How can you exist with such hatred in your hearts, Anons? Why do you choose gloom, when you could choose the light? Why don't you open your blackened, stone-cold heart for Maisie to enter? It's wonderful, I tell you

She looks even worse than normally on the magazine cover.

You're blinded by hatred, false idols and the halfchan mindset. But you are not beyond redemption.

That's a shop.

No hate, only love. :3

10/10 pic, user!

Thanks. You may call me Ser Maisie-fag.

How does it feel knowing your idol fucks dogs?

What? I-is that you?

Proof needed.

Isn't it wonderful how open-minded she is?

Well it's the name of my old reddit account so it's just what I go by nowadays on the internet. :3

Whoopsie, forgot my Maisie! xD

Inside my head, I call you The Photoshop Guy

That's cool. You'll be "a faggot" inside mine.

INVASION

I thought you like me and my Maisie

Bump

that skirt looks like a unicorn's vomit

If you say so

You fool!

Maisie's existence doesn't depend on your attention

ftfy

I think the normal version is better in this case. She looked really nice back then, that was around 2015 I guess?

you know she might even have been pretty if her face wasn't deformed.

really makes you think

MY ALMONDS

how bad is your self-esteem, that you refer to your testicles as "almonds"? almonds are fucking tiny

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Maisie is really taking good care of himself, is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Aryan Brotherhood did right by her.

user..

Why so mad, user?

Why do girls walk around with their ankles exposed in cold weather?

Bump

what is this? a jailbait for ants?

Sorry chief…

ftfy.

Personally, I don't find that midget you put on every shoop of yours attractive, but hey, it's your waifu, who am I to judge?

No, he's our waifu, my friend.

Colour me surprised. The one consistently attempting to undermine our commonly accepted beauty standards is a leftist.

Not mine. Mine is Maisie
The "me on the" is a meme for Maisie-ing people. So it's not really me. I'm a heavily rightwing guy

Come on now, she's not just your waifu. She's the world's to share.

I hope you know our sweet queen will be the first to hang once the eugenics programs kick off. It won't just be 6.000.001, it will be my heart, my everything; my will to shitpost.

BAD GENES MAKE GREAT QUEENS

Mods delete one of these munter threads for spamming, or delete both if you have dignity

You niggas need Maisie in your hearts. She illuminates the gloomy pits of your rotten soul, just let her in

But I'm white. I don't have a soul.

Kill yourself.
Global reported the thread for cp.

That's why you are against Maisie

That's pretty pathetic

I want one

But will you take care of your Maisie, user? You have to feed him, walk him and get rid of all his excess energy through play. And don't forget your Maisie needs his skin folds cleaned regularly with a gentle brush.
That's all not to mention the vet bills. Munter insurance is really worth it for the peace of mind.

sounds like fun. can I use the same toothbrush I use to brush my shoes?

NO! Don't ever do this, unless you want to give your Maisie a terrible skin infection.
I recommend a purpose-built brush and hypoallergenic shampoo, you should be able to find them in the pet aisle.

The drive plan lists only me, Doctor Cocklehead and one of you, Anons. First one to post a Maisie stays in my car.

Do you own any Bliss memorabilia? I have 5 Maisie action figures and a Maisie magazine

nah, I'm a very minimalist kind of guy. I try to own as few physical things as possible.

I can appreciate that. My room is full of stuff, I'm collecting lots and lots of interesting items

different strokes for different folks

Greetings, fellow earthlings Maisie-believers! How are we today?

I guess you're not so well today, user

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/930111879510405121

What did she mean by this?

Iran is the only based muslim country tbh. this actually made me respect Maisie very slightly.

Oh, that's nice

DANCER
LEGS
DANCER
LEGS

I have a colleague who has legs like her. Too bad she never wears short skirts.

Well known fact that babies with FAS become alcoholics themselves.

Looks like someone stolen quasimodo's quads…

Maybe, but it's more important that I was off by one

OP you are a degenerate who memes about kikes and degeneracy. Congratulations on this massive level of hypocrisy. Congrats on being a filthy piece of shit.
You are no different than nazis or jews, you deserve to be put six feet under.
You aren't cool, you aren't smart and you probably have really bad taste in film and music as a result.

This board is a place for people with taste to come and discuss films, not to shit up the board with Holla Forums and /r9k/ and /autism/

I guess someone is knocking on the wrong door

With all these Maisie threads, are we ramping up for Maisie to take the official title of Holla Forums's Queen for 2018? Elections open up at the end of the year. I'm sure Jenny is looking forward to passing the crown to the Goblin Princess.

a (you)

Bro, Maisie's Watch worships Maisie, no matter what. We keep the light of Maisie-ing alive, and fill the Hivemind with a-Maisie-ng thoughts. And people around us create endless Maisie Threads for us. We don't even need to do anything, just enjoy the luxury.

Bump to spice up the catalogue

I'm okay with Maisie being our Queen, as long as she acknowledges that she only rules by the grace of the Goddess

Weird

Or they can both be Queens? Coregency, like in Ancient Egypt

Kill yourself.

Coregency is nice. I like you and your waifu, you both were always nice to us, but I'm not willing to say Maisie is inferior.

there's only one way to settle this: a game of human chess, with inferior waifus as the pieces

Luckily there aren't enough of them

Can we take this as a proof that she doesn't want niggers?

she's probably one of those nerds that think it's wrong to eat animals

I want to Maisie tonight

You can't just go over to her and touch her! That's sacrilege!

This isn't right, even as a meme. She belongs under a tarp.

Until you've tried it, how do you know?

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/931825005977104385

what did she mean by this?

Well, Satan, it seems like she has played a prank on us

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/932011112287043589

I wonder what that little snowflake mean. Is she going to play some ice-blasting supervillain?

fail

Would you like it better if I'd time my every post and gathered every nice repeating numbers to Maisie?

yes

Unexpected answer

Don't mind if I check those digits, fellow Maisiefriend.

Thanks

Ugh

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/932657033723219974

I was expecting something more interesting and less "gib me shekels"

it's not giving if you get a shirt in return

So you think it's good business, user?

This is now officially a PearChan thread

No it isn't

Wasted trips

Have a taste of your own medicine

if people are willing to pay that much for a Maisie shirt, sure

seems to work for Bliss

But Maisie isn't fat, user

Are you one?

You ruin our threads we will ruin yours.

I like Bliss and I'm fit, so I guess?

Your every post will result in +1 Maisie. That's not ruined for me.

Interesting new detail about you.

does it surprise you?

Well, I've never thought about how do you look

Maizie Williams, you say?

There's only ONE Maizie, user. Get it right.

Not sure who this other munter is, I only see ONE Maizie when I look her up.

It's Maisie with and s in Maisie

That's where you're wrong.

MAIZIE
A
I
Z
I
E

You post your Maizie, and I post my Maisie

Yours is a fake, there's only ONE Maizie, user.

The one true Maizie is a Nubian Princess, that's for sure.

Do not want

Sure there is. Mine has nothing to do with yours, though she has a nice voice as well

That's not for you to decide, user. There is no place for imposters here. If this board proclaims Maizie as the one true Nubian Princess, then you must leave.

Sure, because…?

Exactly four minutes after my post every time

How does this make you feel, Holla Forums?

She was kind of cute when she was just chubby …. turns out she was a ticking time bomb.

we told you to stop

She was not a ticking bomb she was cheating with MySpace angles.

She looks like a really soft and striped human pear. 🍐

She's a pumpkin, not a pear.

You are just jelly that my Queen can do anything

How do I find big girls, user? Literally everyone are lanklettes here. Should I travel to America?

Uh.. huh..

I unironically like big girls. Watched too much Fellini kino as a kid.

If she can do anything why does she look like shit?

Seriously, if you wouldn't fuck this until your dick broke you're gay.

The hunchback of Notre Dame

if you are going to post fat chicks at least post some with nice tits.

You know you can create your own board, where you can post your preferred content. Don't you?

Sage for cancer

What movies is this chick in? I keep seeing threads about her but I don't recognize her.

2D maisie?

Arya Stark on game of thrones.

she was in Under The Skin with Scarlett Johansson

And why don't you tell this to the fatso poster?

Yiss

Because the fatso poster is just an answer to more than 2 years prolonged unfunny and excruciating munterposting. I bet you lack the balls to create /maisie/ you dickless coward.

Why do you keep repeating that it takes courage to start a board? It takes nothing to start a board, but also what's the point in having a place where you post alone?

You have the whole place to yourself, and you can post as much shit as you like without any 'haters' telling you how fucking ugly and talentless Maisie is. Sounds pretty good now, doesn't it?

srs, go make your own board

why even bother?

But that's already a given here

You should be on a board all alone, though. You literally shit up the board with pictures of this person.

/wai/ or maybe even /waifuist/ is for you, or did they reject you because of who you chose?

Are you shilling here for commercial reasons, because doing it for free is sick? You must have thousands of pictures of this person. Just because the internet is a repository of data, doesn't make you any less a stalker.

Why don't you get some control over your life, and stop shitting up unrelated boards. No, Holla Forums is not a board for waifu posting, there are boards specifically dedicated to that.

Does anyone in your "real" life know you do this? would you admit it to them? Are you just using the shroud of internet anonymity to cover for your sick behavior? You do realize that there are millions of women out there and you focus on this one because of what?

It's so nice of Holla Forums to have its very own special ed class.

I have the video of her with that wolf in her school clothes.
It is really a series of videos put together, as the dog never fucks her for long.
A dozen or so short scenes of it knotting and then pumping her for a few minutes at a time.
The fifth one is the best, she can barely stand afterwards from orgasming so hard.

Look at the paki in the background, checking to see she isn't shoplifting.

smells like baby powder and warm shit

You know that not all Maisies posted are by me? Because there is a guy who saved my pics with different names and uses them to trigger you all. For example there was a thread about Kevin Spacey. It's not up anymore, so I can't show it, the guy posted a lot of Maisies in it, but I've only noticed it after 4 days. Bumped it, nothing happened, it fade into obscurity. I've made only 1 post in it, and as you can see it wasn't me who "shit it up".
No they aren't. Waifuist is full of pedophiles, wai is full of fags with horrible taste in women. None of them have any fun content… It clearly shows that you never seen them.
Nope. I've rejected them.
No, I'm Maisie-ing for fun.
Over 6000, yes.
Threads about USA politics and ecelebs are okay, but threads about a television actress on a television board is not?
They know I like Maisie.
Admit what exactly? That I post pictures of a girl I like? Sure. I do it when they are around.
And I'm courting 2 at the moment, out of those millions…

Maisiefag I fucking want to torture you.

BIG

PIG

HOLOCAUST

You lack the balls to open your own board and because of your cowardice, everybody is miserable.
Do it faggot, go create /maisie/ and leave

You have horrible taste on women, /wa/i is for you