Libshits Demand FOX Fire Bill O'Reilly

twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/846740315721678853
archive.fo/bTChr
Bill O'Reilly (neocon cuck moderate oldfag) made some provocative 'muh racist' statements this morning on FOX about Maxine Waters and LibShits are losing their mind. It's now the top trending topic on Twitter and they want him fired. This could be a win win Holla Forums if they replace him with a RedPill artist. What do? Force feed the demands of his termination or defend the neocon cuck (if you choose the latter you need to get the fuck out).
Vid related

I did notice pic related in that mp4 though not that I'm defending Bill OReilly. I've never been much into him he's a dinosaur that needs to go imo. Occasionally I agree with him. Seemingly rare though anymore.

He's right.
She is also about as intelligible as James Brown.

OReilly sucks kike cock far too much I agree let him go. I'll take my chances they replace him with someone halfway bearable. Tomi Lahren (minus the abortion fiasco) would be great

"we have suffered discrimination"

HOW

Honestly i'd be cool with O'reily getting fired.

Guy is a massive Neocon cuck with an awful ego.

Ceding to libcuck demands is never a good thing under any circumstance. The only thing we need to do about this is watch the situation unfold and collect salt.

How about no? She's just another bimbo. Women belong in the home raising children, not on TV spouting off about politics. When will you thirsty faggots learn?

Purge center and the center swings right

I hate the center as much as I hate the left.

This comment made me laugh.

Purge him and give his spot to Tucker Carlson.

Maxine Waters recent said Putin annexed Korea.

*recently

be still my beating heart, cuck O'Reilly has to go

Kek, this is Don Imus all over again.

I don't think O'Reilly cares anymore, he's ready to retire.

Why do shitlibs even care? They don't even watch Fox Jews.

This surely should work.

Haven't they been doing this for the past decade?

Fox SHOULD fire O'Reilly, and give his spot to Tucker.

Posting the clip because I know there are some little boys here who don't remember.

Can't believe it's been 10 years.

He already apologized. What a cuck.

No way. Not a good idea, she doesn't have any substance to her talks.

The neocon stooge needs to go, and I don't care how it happens.

How did he apologize?
James Brown is died.

You dumbfucks really don't get it, do you? Women do not belong in politics, even if they are blonde.

why isn't she doing her part birthing and raising white babies?

WTF is even "offensive" about this at all? How is calling someone James Brown racist?

The ones say purge O'Reily over this in this thread are Holla Forums or other retards trying to enforce political correctness. Fuck off, and go back to where you came from.

I like Tuck sometimes but this is incredibly cucked.

Self-driving cars means we can kick out all the Pakis.

so Tucker knows that washington will 'make something up' in order to (loudly) SHUT IT DOWN?

Pull your head out of your ass. Bill O'Reily is not on our side.

Those are some top fucking bantz, of course he's now stuck in double standard jail.
Wew.

No! You can't find middle-ground with any goyishe opponents! Think of what could happen if you came to an agreement with them on something!

Goodbye Bill 'More wars for Israel' O'Reilly!

He's always been slightly based when it comes to niggers. If he gets fired for this it's only going to encourage the wrong people.

Tucker is good but they could do even better

Yes, goy, let's give a victory to SJWs and the Democrats and the anti-whites to push the overton window on political correctness because I'm butt hurt over O'Reily supporting the Iraq War 10 years ago. Perfect strategy! Go suck a dick, goon. You deserve absolutely no contrition of any kind. Political correctness is fucking dead.

They'll fire Tucker next for not kissing the ass of illegals. Thread is full of fucking shills.

That has been the rule rather than the exception ever since there has been tv news.

I'm conflicted. This is pretty great but at the same time he's cuckservative primio extraordinairio.

user please kill yourself

Yeah I feel the same, I want him to be replaced but not for PC garbage. Anyway, there's a black woman at my work who wears a variety of wigs and sometimes comes in with no wig. I'm not sure what to make of it but I'm guessing she's not ashamed of it or would be offended if someone commented on her wig.

It's a common social thing for black women to wear wigs.

Guess again white man.

Niggers know they have shit hair so that's why. Look how white she tries to make her hair.

Make 7-11s Great Again!
M7GA!

pull your own head out of your ass.
its not about him being on our side
its about setting a precedent
we wont bow to political correctness any longer, enough of the manufactured outrage!

O'Reilly's ratings are too good. Won't happen.

Bill's an ancient neo-Cohen tier faggot. I never liked him, even in my blue-pilled days, and not a single tear will wet my cheek if he goes. That said, I'd hate to see him lose his job over something so ridiculous and contrived as this. It disgusts me on principal, if nothing else.

This. 40-65 year old democrats think he's great.
I don't like the guy, but if he's fired, it shouldn't be on their terms. If he's fired, it should be because he's pissing the far-right off, not because a leftist throws a fit.
Don't reinforce the idea that the left has so much power over everyone else. The only people they should be scared of is Holla Forums.

observe, this bot has become broken and requires a reboot

He's a cuck, he has to go.

Cuckservatives like Bill O'Reilly have already set the precedent for cuckservatives being cucks.

If that's the best you can say of Bill, I'd consider that damning with faint praise.

checked, but that haiku formatting brah

Neither. Don't play their games.
Post nigger crime stats instead.

How about giving the driver jobs to whites and kicking out Pakis anyway?

probably the funniest thing I've heard this shabbos good goy ever say

this. mainstream media is dead. don't get dragged into a pointless fight, instead, fan the flames of hate.

O'Reily is a pretty based guy. Stop thinking you can replace him with someone who is "redpilled." He makes Fox a shit ton of money and is a damn good author.

Show me one fucking thing he's done that makes him a good goy that not one of your suggestions to replace him haven't done.

Not a fan of O'Reilly the Eternal Potato, but those were some nice bantz.

Show me one fucking thing he's done that makes him "based". He's a neocon stooge who holds water for the trotskyite kikes who infiltrated the republican party for decades.

Who?

That's a lot of words with no backing to it. Fucking idiots like you are the ones who ruined cuckchan and this board right now. You just spew out ad hominems.

Anyway, he's one of the few fucking people on the news nowadays that genuinely doesn't take any shit from anyone. He stood next to Trump when shit looked bad for him, and Trump loves him for that.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

This.

The left is eating it's own in the (((establishment media))) and naturally this includes the controlled opposition known as Fox News. So now the kikes want us to play in their battlefield and defend some worthless faggot who has none of our beliefs. If they eat him, good, it might shake the handful of boomers who watch his non-sense out of their prescription and reverse-mortgage induced stupor.

If it doesn't wake them, good, fuck O'Reilly. We don't need him providing a false dichotomy for easily befuddled goyim to consume. The mainstream media needs to become so homogeneous in it's white hatred that it becomes indefensible to say shit like "oh, I just watch the news sometimes" when someone berates you for watching broadcast talmudvision.

I just fucking asked to show me what makes him a neocon, not that I said he fucking isn't.

It's absolutely fucking mind boggling that you guys want to shut down Bill O'Reilly, someone who is absolutely loved by Donald Trump. You are literally doing the work of Israel at this point.

Now, I ask again, how is he a fucking neocon, Jew loving, good goy?

Here's a fucking excerpt from his show, for example.

He openly calls out the jew, but you want to fucking call him a neocon who should be replaced all because OP and a bunch of libshit dumbasses on twitter said so.

He's the ultimate neocohen stooge, fuck off bill.

Mark Dice just released a video about this

Really truly the only person on fox that isn't an all out neocohen supporting zogbot is Tucker, boot bill and let tucker fill two hours.

he's done that forever.

Except the shit that comes directly from the Jew's anus, he occasionally does something useful but will never change his pro-Israeli stance.

My point is, he's as fucking based as a person can possibly be on public television. He can't possibly fucking blast Israel on television. Do you sincerely believe anyone can? If you're trying to fucking find an outlet to actively call out all jews, you're looking at the wrong place kiddo.

When have communist never flipped shit when someone points out the obvious and doesn't pander to niggers or border wall dodgers? Ignore them and let them slip into /mlp/ with the CIA and they can eat Cheetos and fap to poni degeneracy.

just seeing where this goes

I'm not saying he wants to or will call out Israel, I'm saying he doesn't and you should stop sucking his cock because of it you tremendous faggot. As a matter of fact he openly shills for jewish interests and you like the good cuckservative you are eat it up anyway. Pathetic.

My point is, half the people on this fucking board like to pretend they know their shit. The second you ask "do you have any proof of this?", they'll respond with "Haha do you have any proof that im wrong you shill?"

I've fucking proved everything I needed to on my end. Now I want some fucking evidence to see that O'Reilly is a jewish cock sucking shill.

better proposal, kick pakis, give driving jobs to no one, pay welfare to people in need.

Do you have any proof of this you fucking CIA kike?

Also take a moment and realize that your argument boils down to
I didn't realize we were taking our cues from kikes.

You're hysterical. Fuck off Bill your audience will be dead in the next 15 years and so will you.

No, my argument is he's more fucking redpilled and based than any other god damned person you'll ever fucking find. And actively trying to get him fired is doing the work of the people you supposedly are trying to fight against.

Think for a second before you fucking post.

Well, redpilled and based in terms of television.

so if I say that I think it is a bad idea to cave to liberal demands to fire O'Reilly, will I be banned for TRS shilling?

You should turn the electric jew off. You sound like those TRSodomites, except your probably a boomer considering the way you suck cable celeb dick.

There's your problem faggot.

Not as long as you don't start sperging about how he's as redpilled at Hitler himself.

How stupid are these people?

But no, he's a jewish cock gurgling sack of shit who should be replaced because a bunch of bernie burnouts on twitter are mad.

Then why do you even care about him you fag?

It's hardly even on that level. Their asses sure are raw. Feels good.

You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself boomer scum.

Amen user. WW2 was a mistake more than anyone could have ever realized.

He does have them fucking mad. I hope he drags this shit out.

I wouldn't care if he was neutral on the issue or even avoided discussing it but on the contrary he actively shills for the state of Israel and international Jewish interests.

There are literally hundreds of videos of him shilling for Israel

maxine waters serves the same function as leslie jones: to be so fucking awful at their jobs as to attract criticism that can be twisted into "muh racism"

bill is a cuck, but critiquing her lack of style isn't career ending, nor should it be

Ay yo I herd dis cracka has a new book out.

What the fuck is wrong with you? She is a good goy idiot. Replacing cancer with a brain dead whore not making babies is worse.

We need another cuck turned Tuck, but I'd rather them not claim any scalps at all. Far better to fire him for defending some libshit insanity like these cucks often virtue signal about.

Yes, he should be replaced. If not by educating yourself, but by other forms of less kosher entertainment. If you are too stupid in your personal life to replace him yourself, maybe the jews should do it for you.

If that is all it takes to bring down your "based" talmudvision talking head, apparently the medium in which he engages is so full of POZ it listens to bernouts on twitter. Says a lot that you consume so much POZ that you have to defend it. The jew really has whipped your boomer mind into tizzy.

I'm disappointed.
Here's some a more appealing videos and some Tucker ones to stay somewhat on track of the thread. I give up on trying to post the rest.
More car justice is always welcome.

Checked

You know fucking nothing, kikelover.

Is that the extent of it?

It's like anuddah rodney cracka. You don't know nuffin'.

I don't get the urge to purge. Sure, O'Reilly is a huge NeoCon cuck. But do you really think Fox will replace him with someone to the right?

Let's be honest. Tucker Carlson was a fluke. He failed at every other news network. He probably used up every favor and friend to get a chance at Fox News. And he made the most of it. Doing a great job. And Fox News probably hates him.

If O'Reilly gets the boot Fox will probably give the slot to their creature Greg Gutfeld, the Never Trumper midget "comedian".

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it do tho

I have a question that's been bothering me about O'Reilly and his books, specifically the Killing series.

They are, in no particular order:

You'll notice those first four are all historical figures that have been killed for crossing the Jews. Is he secretly red-pilled and dropping hints about the Jewish menace in his novels?

Holy crap balls!!🐸
Did anyon just see trumps speech? He pretty much went on stage and said man it feels good to win I never knew being president would be so much fun. Then he said ooo I see you chuck hey chuck. Bahahaha

Is this the right-wing equivalent of an instagram whore?

No. Any time the media cuck to the libshits is a loss for us, even if it is to get rid of 'muh conservative principles' O'Reilly. If they drop him because of the shrill whining of some catladies, it won't be to replace him with someone more redpilled. They'll bring in a bigger cuck than before, and it gives the libshits more power to whine their way into controlling other people.

By us, you must mean cuckservatives.

Are you stupid enough to believe anyone on the talmudvision has you or your nations best interest at heart? Let alone you or your family? Do you not realize (((the media))) is a fully owned and operated subsidiary of the enemy? You have got to be completely fucking blinded by ideology to think that you can ever get a win on the talmudvision, instead you get various forms of co-opted and limp-wristed takes on actual principle which only wind up cucking out to the powers that be once the fire is turned up. It is consistently pozzed, and it is very telling that you think it can be anything besides that.

Face it gramps, only faggot ass boomers like you watch television anymore. The kids are getting their marching orders from pewdiepie these days, not the fucking leprechaun. Now, if by some magic you aren't a fucking boomer and instead are just this naive, you should read the Turner Diaries, or have Youtube read it to you. Faggot.

Mark Dice, pls.

So this hugely popular talking head, 'needs to go' because YOU don't like him?

Yet you still watch the gay Jewish teevee. Lost much? GTFO.

So they're basically doing what they did with video games?

If Fox were to bow to this shit, it would be the epitome of cuckservativism. I hope they do it, and finally erase their last little shred of legitimacy.

Holla Forums at least you're genuinely trying to fit in with us now.

We had a paranoid negro ready to defend Imus back then tho.

holy fuck was this really 10 years ago??? I remember the massive shitstorm about this and he stepped down. But, at the end of the day Imus, like O'Reilly in this scenario is right. I think if there is one thing that we can all share it's that while it may hurt "muh feelings", a sick burn is founded in truth

Fucking O'Reilly, that neocohen rapist…he made me chuckle with that one.

shills never know how we can spot them in any given second
if they figured it out, they'd become
ONE OF US

Technology has replaced many jobs of the past. It will continue to do that. There is a never ending list of things to do though. We will just up the priority on other things.

No way those could work on a large scale. It's like the dream of people who haven't used computers intimately enough to know how susceptible they are to screwing up unpredictably at any minorly unexpected event

Who's to say they won't replace him with someone even more insufferable? They probably would.

Nice E. Michael Jones tune, though

Yeah ok libcucks

I haven't watched that piece of shit in about 8 years

vs

both bill and tomi have, and will, change their allegiance as it suits their positions. currently, they've consistently stuck by enough thru enough, so a limited and appropriate approach will thus be afforded. afforded, as in, yes, future loss present, and yes, i will pay for it.

such a course of action seems more applicable than all out 'burn it'. this can't be helped, there are other problems, bigger problems, etc. both e-celebs, they will go about their e-celeb'ing, and in doing so, loose track, and fall back into prior waivers of allegiance. i don't expect much from them, but they are not spencer-tier shit.

i don't like it, but they're playing their cards well enough. pre-empting them, therefore, will not find much support.

Sorry to hear that the parasite Charles Krauthammer's host got in trouble for a badthink. What will Charles do now?

No. For all the reasons given, and that she ADMITTED that she's fucked at least one nigger.

Found the boomer trash.

FOX is owned by ABC which owns other leftist drivel
Same owners spewing divide and conqueror cancer.

That is the modus operandi of liberals to be honest. Boycott movies they will never see. Demand changes in books they never read. And yet companies back down to them, and then wonder where their original market went.

I'm not convinced that Patrice really died due to diabetes. I think the kikes knocked him off because he was a potentially gigantic and extremely vocal wrench in their agenda.

Fox was literally created to offer a kosher alternative for left wing media, they will never contribute in a meaningful way to our struggle.

The thread is this far along and nobody's cracking jokes about sheboons and weave. C'mon Holla Forums.

Fuck you kike, sets a shitty precedent.

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination."

- Thomas Sowell

In a way, Japan too, for its alliance with Germany in world war jew.

Reagan is the only one on that list who didn't cross the jew, and his assassination attempt was probably a staged psy-op to push gun control, considering how it spawned the Brady Bunch.

Nor am I, but, to be fair, it's pretty plausible. He was a big motherfucker.

Oh fuck! That vid has the "niggered" guy!

Something tells me that this old boomer fuck needs to be an example - never cuck, never sell off your own. He will feel the shit he personally let drive him, he and people like hom will notice. I'd say that we shouldn't do anything, we don't need no water.

I miss Patrice tbh. He was ahead of a lot of normies