My friends

I am in dire need of help.

I am writing an essay on why refugees are not safe for Europe. I do not need you to write my essay for me like some other fags have done when not so subtly hinting that they want an imageboard to do their homework for them.

My problem is sources; I need some good, simple, starting level redpilling tier sources, not memes but sources, doesn't matter if it's from Infowars of Breitbart, or something else entirely, I can write this thing entirely, i just need this backup to ensure i won't have my marxist bitch teacher hamming my presentation up. (This will be performed in class)

It will only take a small moment of your time, seeing as i only require the most basic statistics regarding the subject that jewgle won't provide (have been searching my ass off for a simple most refugees arent women and children source, can't find one)

Little fun fact about said teacher: When jokingly referring to Wilders, the Indojood, as a good guy once (I am Dutchbro) she jumped out of her chair, got a fucking Quran out of her closet and started spewing Religion of peace religion of peace horseshit in my face. This can only turn out to be an interesting experience (though i am not naive, i know i'll get a hard time up there) Which is all the more reason i need to go in prepared.

It would be greatly appreciated.

t. user

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/
youtu.
cia.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767
youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/13/2764329/
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/12/2757879/
rt.com/news/330697-sweden-immigrant-pogrom-stockholm/
archive.is/YkRR0/
archive.is/97UjH
archive.is/n2fLE
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/9/97/First_time_asylum_applicants_in_the_EU-28_by_citizenship,_Q2_2014_–_Q2_2015.png
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
ibtimes.co.uk/children-terrified-use-toilets-greek-refugee-camps-fear-being-raped-1575914
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863392/Foster-mother-discovers-12-year-old-Afghan-refugee-orphan-cared-21-year-old-jihadi.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
subvert.pw/m/hate-facts-archive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtube.com/channel/UCoy0n1SMh0vRtNB1AQ_VBLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hate to say it, but write bullshit about how refugees are good and you'll get an A. Seriously, I've had professors like this before and was an English major. Write emotionally-laden bullshit that appeals to their opinion and you'll get a good grade.

Play the long game for now. Get good marks, but keep your power level hidden until the moment is right.

thereligionofpeace com

user, have you even tried using a search engine?
Look up statistics. Talk about tax money. Talk about neighborhoods becoming unsafe. Mention once homogenous and harmonious towns filling with crime.
Perhaps try some "muh refugees" arguments.
"How will they ever overcome [insert supposed tragedies done by a European peoples] if we keep taking all their doctors? "
Seriously, it's not that hard.
This is more than enough spoonfeeding.

My condolences on your election results, cloganon.

I don't have sources though, honestly I hate people that request sources, common sense is better than some faggot in a labcoat with a piece of paper that says he gets to tell you how to think.

don't do it this way!

write an essay on why refugees are bringing positive development and cultural enrichment to europe
and then lay down the stats and the facts
quote the most heinous passages of the quran, but congratulate the "renewal of european values"

write your essay as if it was the most cucked propaganda piece with the most sickeningly sweet liberalism juices seeping all over the place, if you read it while ignoring all the inserts and quotes pertaining to reality
and as if it was a frightening redpill if you only read the factual information

your teacher won't be able to give you anything else than a good grade
because if she gets pissed at the facts, she would be forced to ignore the "good narrative", and doing that would be equivalent for her to questioning the fundamentals of her worldview
and if she tries to reconcile the propaganda she is accustomed to with your quotes, she knows that she will trigger herself into causing the fragile grasp she has on reality to collapse, so this is a way she won't ever consider

read about amygdala hijack, there are a few threads about it already
time to use the psychology tools the left has been so insistent on developping

You have two choices
1) Literally shit out of your mouth onto the page about equality and muh feelins. Get an A+
2) Tell the truth and maybe (.0001% chance) redpill someone who witnesses you do it. Get an F.

Don't fall on your sword for every cause user.

I'm guessing that your chips are on the table already, so you can't do what and said.

You are not going to convince your professor/teacher/whoever that Islam is wrong. It's more correct to attempt to convince your audience that Islam is dangerous. You have a lot of tactics available, which can be mixed together to provide a strategy of your own particular flavor.

1))First, you can go the "dry" route: statistics are excellent for this. If you're going apply this tactic, you must do the following:

a) Point out, dryly, that statistical evidence about this particular wave of refugees is going to be sparse, as collecting data on refugees is hard.

b) Point out that the overwhelming majority of refugees are Muslims, and point out that arguing that Muslims/Islam are dangerous is sufficient to make a case for the refugees being dangerous.

You can then proceed to provide statistical evidence that Islam is dangerous.

https: //www.thereligionofpeace.com/ has raw statistics littered throughout, but don't use them as a primary source.

https: //wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page also appears to have sources you can hunt for. In particular, https: //wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics is probably where you want to start digging for statistics. Again, don't use this as a primary source.

2)) You can go the "rich" route of ridicule. Center your talk around specific, horrifying cases of Muslims doing awful things, especially refugees, and ridicule the religion for its general awfulness. This has the advantage of being easy to do while being more powerful than the other options, but it's very open to counters from your teacher/professor/whatever. If you have a nice set of counter-counter arguments, then this is probably best.

3)) You can go straight to the goddamned Quran for a lot of horrible shit! It's pretty easy to dig up quotes from the Quran about how to treat non-believers, women, and so forth.

If I were you, I'd go for the strategy of "The vast majority of refugees are Muslims. Muslims are horrible people, therefore taking in refugees is bad. Their book says to do a lot of horrible things. Muslims believe the things in their horrible book. We see their beliefs hurt people, here is a list of news stories of terrorist attacks. We should not let these dangerous people come to our countries, under any circumstances."

Other advice:

There's a good chance that someone in a Holla Forums discord or IRC channel would be very willing to help you edit your essay, if you want a good chunk of help. After all, it's in everyone's best interests to help strike back against this sort of shitty culture, and there's people here skilled enough in writing to help at least beat back your teacher/professor.

I strongly disagree with . Sometimes we do have to take a stand. I support you, and wish you the very best.

Here's some:
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/

Also go with style suggested by

Here are some german crime statistics, that show the unbelievable overrepresentation of foreigners especially from africa and the middle east.

I missed this. This is good if you're going for a complete sleeper hit, but if you're already out in the open, I like my suggestion better.

There are multiple scenarios that you can do. Either do the nuclear option and serve her the redpill or apologize and shit out of your mouth.

I don't know your current situation, so you have to choose. Do you have anyone to hold your back? Classmates, teachers or your parents? Is it worth risking your skin and getting fucked over the jewish teacher bait? BTW this is especially made to lurk us out.

You've showed your powerlevel. How much? Was it just a subtle joke or an argument? If it's a possibility, I'd retreat and rethink my plan. It's better in the long run. You might be hated for a week or two by the teachers, but it is certainly better than a whole year or two. Also there is a chance she can call cops on you due to hate speech. If there is no chance to retreat back, go full nuclear.

Try to get in contact with Wilders. Get him to your school and you automatically won.

Also is probably the best option if you have to go nuclear.
Hide your powerlevel. Pick your battle. A retreat is better than a martyr.

Here's some normie friendly arguments.
"The latest WikiLeaks revelation: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law"
www .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html#ixzz4ceGUK3D0

Why is sharia law a problem?
The Christian angle:
According to sharia law, the punishment for leaving Islam is death.
"Acts that define "leaving Islam" and being subject to execution are listed in o8.7 in the Quran. They include:
-2- to intend to commit unbelief, even if in the future

-3- to deny the existence of Allah… or any of his attributes

-6- to be sarcastic about Allah's name, his command, his interdiction… or his threat

-7- to deny any verse of the Quran

-8- to mockingly say, "I don't know what faith is"

-17- to believe that things in themselves or by their own nature have any causal influence independent of the will of Allah"
www .thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/sharia.aspx

Christian churches are responsible for bringing in many muslims refugees. This is dangerous because many of the Islamic attacks are have been directed at Christians either unprovoked or for converting Muslims to Christianity.
www .thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
Mention the attack on the German Christmas market.
You could use the annecdote from the Somalia pdf page here to highlight how Christians are treated in Somalia.
Basically the guy's long time friend, Ahmed, found his bible and stabbed him. Ahmed was trying to kill him for leaving Islam and nearly succeeded.
www .opendoorsusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2017-World-Watch-List.pdf
Can you share videos?
Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries and killed for leaving Islam.
youtu. be/VddHB30CAY8
Microloans can help refugees resettle in different parts of the middle east and start businesses. We can help them effectively without bringing them to western countries.
youtu. be/uFtSFvkMysU

The women's angle:
To uphold sharia law muslims practice a custom called taharrush and violently gang rape any woman in the country not wearing a hajib.
In Egypt reporter Lara Logan's clothes were torn off and she was nearly raped to death for not wearing a hajib. This video is chilling. Security guards had to use a blow torch to get rapists off her.
youtu. be/KZyo74ESr2s
Lara's account of the attack on 60 Minutes:
youtu. be/bO12X1nhzzk
In Germany, newly welcomed refugees practiced taharrush on native German woman for not wearing a hajib and following sharia law.
"The Night That Changed Germany's Attitude To Refugees"
youtu. be/qm5SYxRXHsI

1) go to cia. gov/library/readingroom/home

2) type in "Syria"

3) read buttload of documents proving the conflict is not with "Islam" but rather with Israeli soldiers and mercenaries; that the US and Israel conspired vs Assad senior to allow jewish territorial expansion

4) quote Assad's demands: "cease hostilities and return occupied territories"

5) add sources to original declassified CIA docs to btfo your teacher

5) go to wikileaks

6) search about europe, immigration and merkel

(i.e. this email titled "Jewish Europe" cracking jokes about destruction through immigration - wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767

7) go to google, look up population statistics for: a) former Axis countries b) former Allies c) Africa, Middle East & rest of world
a) Germany/Italy/Japan have the highest aged population on the planet (average 44 yrs old) and the lowest replacement rates.
b) Allies stagnate and are eroded by "PoC"
c) Africa, ME, rest of world went from few hundreds of millions to almost 2 Billion per pop (i.e. muslims, chinese, indians) - all through "foreign aid" from the same countries with no replacement.

8) Genetics and especially EPIGENETICS (i.e. if you spend your life murdering and raping - your kids are more likely to murder and rape - THIS is why "the West" has been bombing and destabilizing the middle east/africa since the end of the war (apart from control on resources of course)

9) banks, economics and the FED/BCE . if you understand those points.

10) tell your teacher she's a complete retard and directly responsible for the destruction of the world and enslavement of humanity.

I meant jewish humor** on point 6

there's another equally scientifically valid word for that you know, it's called memetics

Watch some Molyneux videos for inspiration, and check the sources cited. He recently did a few videos on the Netherlands elections.

youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos

Epigenetics is a leftist meme with the purpose of minimizing or denying the role genetics plays in influencing human behaviors. There is little to no evidence of epigenetics existing within our species.

realclearscience.com/blog/2014/03/end_the_hype_over_epigenetics__lamarckian_evolution.html

theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics

Gregory Cochran discusses epigenetics:

youtu.be/w3310KWlDXg?t=19m21s

I hope he picks this because this is fucking golden. Bonus points if you get a friend to record the reactions.

hatefacts.com

It's really not just a meme, although I never stated it necessarily erases, counters or lessens the influence of actual genetics.

"leftists" often are technically correct, their trick is wielding semantics and nuances to ultimately alter perception/understanding of an idea or concept in ways that are undetectable to most.

Both genetics and epigenetics are factors in the development of evolutionary outputs throughout a continuum of time and neither is to be discarded in meta-analysis, which is the only serious way to draw conclusions in science.

Let her know the it was Bush Jr. that first started that meme. You can cite a speech.

FUCKING THIS

OP I say this
Go for the A fuck it triggering an idiot teacher.
And it looks like all the other posts ITT are telling you the same thing.

you're in liberal shark territory with that, especially with a college professor.

What you should and need to to expect is that she is purposely going to fuck over your grade and potentially have you fail the rest of the course because of her personal opinions. This will fuck you over in terms of trying to get whatever major for your career and life.

>WHAT TO DO?
For starters, you should bring either an audio recorder or covert video & audio recorder with you to these classes. You'll need them for when the harassment really begins, if you want to press this and make it a bigger issue.

Second, For your essay, you can't have any memes or any light hearted shit if you're going this route. Cold, hard, undeniable facts to support your argument. Nothing that implies or makes it seem like a biasness against them. Again this will be weighed against you by the teacher, but trust me on it. STICK TO THE COLD FACTS. Approach as logical as possible.

Create copies of your work, as well as citations. Leave nothing to chance. And also get familiar with an attorney. When the harassment begins by your teacher, have the recorder set up discretely/or in public view, your choice, so that it will record the times and times again that she's singled you out to pick on you and purposely fuck with you. When at the end of the year rolls along and you see a gigantic F or D- (D- means you can't retake the course to improve the grade), that's when your attorney buddy comes in handy.

Good luck.

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/13/2764329/ (‘Cultural Cringe’: Women Are The First Victims Of State-Sponsored Multiculturalism)
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/12/2757879/ (INVESTIGATION: Migrants Smuggled Into UK Posing As ‘Ferry Staff’ )
rt.com/news/330697-sweden-immigrant-pogrom-stockholm/
www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html?module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=Europe&action=keypress®ion=FixedLeft&pgtype=article&_r=0

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world
Pew Research:archive.is/YkRR0/

The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society
Pew Research: archive.is/97UjH

A variety of hatefacts with sources: archive.is/n2fLE

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/9/97/First_time_asylum_applicants_in_the_EU-28_by_citizenship,_Q2_2014_–_Q2_2015.png

^TLDR few of the immigrants are even syrian or of any other warzone afflicted nationalities^

and here are a few other stories you may find use in:
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

ibtimes.co.uk/children-terrified-use-toilets-greek-refugee-camps-fear-being-raped-1575914

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863392/Foster-mother-discovers-12-year-old-Afghan-refugee-orphan-cared-21-year-old-jihadi.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

hope this helps, user. good luck on your paper.

Check the archive in the image for more, including sources.

I wrote so many fucking essays about shit I didn't personally agree with just to appeal to the professors and it works.

Anyone else ITT on the fence, when dealing with a professor/teacher who you know full well is leftist (they made it painfully fucking obvious, believe me), construct your essays in such a way that appeals to their world view and your GPA will thrive. Focus on spreading redpills when you build your clout.

You have your work cut out for you user. You will have to do 10X more than everyone else. The info is out there, but no serious academic will broach the subject for fear of being labelled racist and/or threatening university attendance. Also, universities tend to fund research that will attract students. If it came to a choice between funding research about how to avoid date rape, a big perceived issue on campuses, and research on the danger of immigrants from a radically different culture to American society chances are they will pick the former. So the data is out there, but it will not be grouped together in serious academic papers. You will have to search out quantitative data and draw inferences from it. If you do decide to go to this effort, stick to the facts. For example, data from X Y and Z all show a correlation between a certain type of crime and a certain immigrant culture. I would choose one narrow aspect of what makes immigrants dangerous and focus on trying to prove that in your thesis, rather than trying to identify all factors. Female genital mutilation and child brides have been flogged to death. Maybe focusing on how diversity is not a strength because it costs X Euros to integrate all these new immigrants per year when it would in theory cost Y to promote increased brith rates to increase the number of native born Europeans who will grow up with Western Values. You have your work cut out for you user.

Keep in mind OP that if you rely too much on 'bad things written in quran' the prof/students will likely shriek about how there's bad stuff in the Bible and christians don't do it

Huge archive of hate facts here:
subvert.pw/m/hate-facts-archive/

If you are in a position where you are writing papers and other people are grading them, your writing does not matter.

Your job as a student is to jump through hoops and learn your enemy. Write a pro-migration paper and in the back of your mind, for your own sanity, take track of those arguments and learn how to debunk them.

Just write about how great immigrants are because they rape white women who are super priveleged. Call it genetic redistribution of wealth. Over-agreeing is more effective than argument.

Mention that the Quran "recommends" ritual mutilation of small boys' genitals, and allows for female genital mutilation, while providing statistics on the horrors of both. Cite the practice of "marriage tests", as most Westerners don't even know what those are.

You don't even have to focus on what Muslims do to others. Just cite how they treat their own children. This will be much more potent to a retarded professor/teacher who has presumed opinions on the usual statistics which are cited.

alternatively I would vouch for this method. Learning of the pro-arguments and using your time with how to debunk those arguments is definitely a good strategy.

"The latest WikiLeaks revelation: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law"
www .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html#ixzz4ceGUK3D0

The Christian angle:
"Acts that define "leaving Islam" and being subject to execution are listed in o8.7 in the Quran. They include:

-6- to be sarcastic about Allah's name, his command, his interdiction… or his threat

-17- to believe that things in themselves or by their own nature have any causal influence independent of the will of Allah"

Christian churches are responsible for bringing in many muslims refugees. This is dangerous because many of the Islamic attacks are have been directed at Christians either unprovoked or for converting Muslims to Christianity.
You could use the annecdote from the Somalia pdf page here to highlight how Christians are treated in Somalia.
Basically the guy's long time friend, Ahmed, found his bible and stabbed him. Ahmed was trying to kill him for leaving Islam and nearly succeeded.
Can you share videos?
youtu. be/VddHB30CAY8
Microloans can help refugees resettle in different parts of the middle east and start businesses. We can help them effectively without bringing them to western countries.
youtu. be/uFtSFvkMysU

The women's angle:
To uphold sharia law muslims practice a custom called taharrush and violently gang rape any woman in the country not wearing a hajib.
In Egypt reporter Lara Logan's clothes were torn off and she was nearly raped to death for not wearing a hajib. This video is chilling. Security guards had to use a blow torch to get rapists off her.
youtu. be/KZyo74ESr2s
youtu. be/bO12X1nhzzk
In Germany, newly welcomed refugees practiced taharrush on native German woman for not wearing a hajib and following sharia law.
youtu. be/qm5SYxRXHsI
This last video has a great half red pill at 11:42 you could use. She differentiates between Islamists - a political movement that subjugates women and Islamics a religious movement. So Islamists support sharia law and 40% of British Muslim Islamists are the dangerous ones and 60% of British Muslims are just religious Islamics.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

My post isn't showing up so I'll try again.

The Christian angle:

Can you share videos?
youtu. be/VddHB30CAY8
youtu. be/uFtSFvkMysU

The women's angle:
youtu. be/KZyo74ESr2s
youtu. be/bO12X1nhzzk
youtu. be/qm5SYxRXHsI
This last video has a great half red pill at 11:42 you could use. She differentiates between Islamists - a political movement that subjugates women and Islamics a religious movement. So Islamists support sharia law and 40% of British Muslim Islamists are the dangerous ones and 60% of British Muslims are just religious Islamics.

Oh, duh… For the record though, TRS is shit. They did, however, have a podcast that chronicled rapefugee hi-jinks very well.

> youtube.com/channel/UCoy0n1SMh0vRtNB1AQ_VBLQ

Note to you: some pretentious faggots might take some of the information and state "you're making an emotional appeal" or some retarded shit like that in an attempt to descredit what you say. However, one must note that: just because something induces an emotional response from you does not mean it is incorrect factually or logically. If anything, an emotional response is telling in that it means the concepts spoken of do matter to the listener and that, when the listener is playing the possibility of what you said as truth in their head, it makes them emotional. Therefore, the listener should then agree that should what you stated be true it is horrible/etc. Therefore, it's just a matter of whether or not what you said is true, at which point, by stressing the facts (statistics, testimonies, etc.) you firmly have them know that it is true and that their emotional response is a very good sign of what needs to be done, i.e., the issue needs to be dealt with. [this is meant to play out when an overly emotional/psuedo-intellectual liberal/progressive attempts to throw your arguments in the garbage because they use emotional appeals. It's more obvious that it works on an overly emotional type, but it should work on a psuedo-intellectual type as well. The issue with the psuedo intellectual type is that they don't want to seem wrong, hence the stating–the truth–that their stating/believing it would entail an emotional response is natural/good.]

This. Give em the sam hyde treatment.
Except be more subtle, if you don't have a death wish.

Good luck user. I have no idea what I would do in your position.

Good posts.

You can use muh wimmins rhetoric on women. Send them to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Muslim Feminist who campaigns against genital mutilation.

Lots of info given, but this is also important

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

> The researchers suggested that oxytocin may help promote fidelity within monogamous relationships.[104] For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as the "bonding hormone". There is some evidence that oxytocin promotes ethnocentric behavior, incorporating the trust and empathy of in-groups with their suspicion and rejection of outsiders.

I suggest writing a pro-refugee essay, and within it, hide subtle,disguised red pills.
Things that seem good on the surface, but that subconsciously, even the hardest lefty would have to reconsider.
One idea is to engage their fear of fascists and dictators by implying that mass immigration leads to the inevitability of far right parties and dictators gaining power and crushing all immigrants, lefties, queers etc, and undoing all the work they have done for years now.
Frame it in such a way that it looks like you think it would be a bad thing, but then lay out in vivid detail the most holocaustic distopian nightmare for them and their kind.
Describe in gory detail the lampshading and ovening of lefties and viscious oppression and imprisonment or gassing of anyone even a little bit non-white or who sympathises with non-whites.
Give that teacher nightmares as she reads your scary distopian future built on the bones of her kind and the brown people she cares about more than whites.
But do it in a way that makes it appear that this is not what you want, but what you are scared will happen for sure if things continue as they are.

This

THe sad reality in university is that you are owned by idiots

Be smart and play their game until you win and then reveal your power level, otherwise you will be ruined forever

I'm forgetting the names but there is a holocaust denier who talks about how some guy did really important work in debunking the idea of gas chambers, but since he was a nobody when released the info his life got ruined.

Whoa. That is next level.

First of all.
you need to go back to 4chan. Trying to be kind and serious here.

Second of all.
Don't bother. I learnt a long while ago that it takes a good few weeks of preparation before you can even hint at the slightest of "redpills" without sounding like an insane looney.
If you deliver a presentation you will sound like a raging nut. Everyone will be against you and a vast majority of people crumble like wet cake when they have no backup and there are 20-30 people against them. Don't overestimate yourself.

If not then
It will be hard to execute well and will take a lot of time. The tutor will see through your bullshit regardless though and mark you down for it. Believe me.

there is a map with some of the isolated cases that occurred thanks to cultural enrichment.
the map is called Einzelfall Map (Isolated Cases Map)
search for einzelfall map 2017 in google, it has almost 6 million views.

this is only from 2017, not sure what happened to the 2016 mpa.