QTDDTOT and Other Information

HARMLESS GAS EDITION

Other thread hit its limit. Ask those questions that don't need their own thread. Post things like infographics and statistics to stop newfags from making redundant topics that can be answered quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/03/work_to_improve_municipal_audi.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news
mixcloud.com/thesleepingchalice/hate-speech-free-speech-censorship/
youtube.com/watch?v=MXKZcV0eoUI
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
archive.is/tFDsc
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645733374506631168
archive.is/Vd2Cd
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645726485731344385
archive.is/R4h62
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/727345142554726401
archive.is/nbTa7
archive.is/aoDVB
pxls.space/
quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1966&context=ealr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is the smoking gun which disproves the 6,000,000?

/r/ the LOTGH graphic showing the chronological order to watch it.

Well for starters the foremost holohoax "scholar" Raul Hillberg only estimated 5.1 million. The six million figure as far as I can tell seems to come from Jews persistently rounding up to the nearest million and everyone being afraid of coming across as "crass" for correcting them.

Also /r/ more Gondolas please.

Well fucked that one up

Look at the Dates!

We don't claim no jews died, hundreds of thousands died; due to starvation by bombing of the supply lines and by overfeeding, when they were found, after their bodies were in a starvation state. We DENY that Germans would massacre Jews, as they claim with ZERO evidence to back up such claims. Plenty of images of Germans supposedly shooting jews have all been proven to be doctored.

Is it true that Liberian Basketball-Americans ended up enslaving the natives? Can I see some proofs?

I love Gondola but why you spamming him?

Any pro north Korean youtube videos that give another perspective on the country? It weird I can uselessly find people defending anything on youtube but not this.
More like this video.
The jews must really hate them for something.

(Heil'd)
Just dumping what I had. These threads generally last a while, so I'm not too worried about being flagged for spam, plus I'm done now anyways.

Okay, just curious. I saved a lot. Thanks.

Do any of you guys get semi-regular experiences of intense Deja Vu?
There are some moments I can feel like I'm hanging forever in a moment I've seen before, a sort of creeping dread of familiarity feels like it's washing over me for up to a solid 5 minutes sometimes. I don't know if my brain is just fucked or if I have some kind of autism, but sometimes my more conspiritard side begins to suspect some mindfuckery, you know?

Where can I post PewDiePie's latest work without getting banned?

Yeah no problem user. I wish I had some decent hardware, then I'd be making my own in Illustrator and such.

Sometimes. I feel it was more common as I was growing up, but it still happens to me, usually before a big event mostly negative experiences. It's weird to think about how synchronicity and non linear time can maybe work hand in hand, but I believe it's all a part of us all inhabiting this planet simultaneously.
Embed related was from when LSD was legal to experiment with. The woman, an average housewife unf, with no previous experience with mind altering substances, was dosed with a very little amount, but she seems to have broken through a plateau. As she describes her trip, she seems like she has her mind blown wide open. It's rather cute.
Towards the end of the video, the psychologist states his opinions on it, basically relatively ties it in with how we're all interconnected, like bound together by thin strings. The point I'm getting at is that I believe these strange synchronicities can be attributed to such a theory.

Fug forgot embed. I suck cocks.

/r/ credible (preferably academic-grade) sources on the Russian Civil War, esp. Canadian involvement.

First vid, I can actually understand how the bot saw a nigger in the picture. It's that stupid hairstyle little niglets always have. The one with retarded braids.
Also
toplel

Here you go

And these are for you.

Is this now a Gondola thread? Not that I'm complaining.

Is there a major happening in Italy?

Question about synchronization

Last time was driving with the radio on and hearing some mainstream shit and came to my mind the question:
thinking about Holla Forumss ability to synchronize depends on anons doing their own things in their own spheres but all with a sub-conscious thought of creating a better world, then the mainstream radio should also work as a connection between the who listen to it and the current thoughts they are in.

In other words, if many people are hearing the same song and connecting it to driving for example, then their reality up until that point will be bounded to that song. Making the reality they are living in stronger by synchronizing that reality with millions of other people on the same situation, living their lives connected to a greater consciousness thanks to the music on the radio.
Adding to the example, maybe many of them are leftist shit thinking about helping refugees, then the song will slowly start representing that reality in the subconscious.
The music and lyrics are unimportant when the meaning behind the song goes deeper than bass beats, but if you add some degenerate aspects to the song it will also transmit that idea.

Not a real happening, but a concern

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/03/work_to_improve_municipal_audi.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news

So I've lived here all my life. That place has been a known squatter slum since Katrina. Why empty it now, when the political climate is warm?

It is possible that the way threads slide and dissapear on image boards forces more simultaneous rapid interaction of the users, leading to more opportunities for synchronization.
Perhaps this is why we are powerful.
I have read of experiments with group meditation that affected the enviroment nearby, and suggested that synchronized minds are more powerful than normal.
No link because years ago, and I can't remember where.

As far as the other thing you mentioned, I have no doubt that modern degeneracy was spread in large part thorugh "rock and roll" music.
Replace the word "rock" with "fuck" and the lyrics of all the early songs make complete sense.
With all the nog music these days, it is even more obvious as they don't feel the need to hide what they are doing any more.

are there any links or docs i can send to libtards to prove Trump was wiretapped?

But not everyone hears nog music. Lots of people still focus on "alternative" genre, like Indie music and shit like that.
Lats time was in a Lumineers concert with my gf and it was 90% 20-30 year old white women. Exactly the type we would want as waifus here. Your not fully degenerate type if you will and still on the verge of salvation.

Can this music be used as a way to transmit sub-conscious ideas? Like meditating reality over while hearing the music and trying to see what happens.
I might do it with my gfs favorite song, just to see if something happens.
Will try to induce a response to a specific question.

How do i embed this?

mixcloud.com/thesleepingchalice/hate-speech-free-speech-censorship/

I've listened to rap and hip-hop and convinced myself to enjoy it purely because that was the main thing everyone was listening to in college during pre-games and going out, nothing more though. I still listen to essentially every other type of music: metal, prog rock, alternative, jazz, ambient, folk etc. I'm on a synthwave/fashwave kick right now. The mainstream music promotes mostly materialism, self-indulgence and "peacocking", what I mean by that is it pumps you up to make you feel better than you are you so you can fulfill your self-indulgences.

AND user FUCKING DELIVERS
I owe you a beer. Thanks dude.

Checked user, you may have just helped with my cobraphobia, thanks

What's the least pozzed 23andme-esque site I can use to find out where the white side of my heritage is from? I'm

Are muscular women really that bad for child making?

Aren't they ideal?

You're basically gay.

You're asking for birth defects.

Oh yes, also very easy to sleep with. They have a lot of image issues and women are whores for compliments to begin with so a few nice words and even (((you))) can bed a a muscle girl with ease user

We're all a little gay user, we use image boards

Prove they're on roids

That third image you posted? A woman cannot get deltoids/arms that big naturally, especially not at her body fat level.
inb4
bullshit, but you're right I can't /prove/ it without access to her piss and a steroid test.

Fair enough

Reported. Fuck off, faggot.

Call me a kike all you want, I only wondered because another user said that the best way to have swole offspring was to unfortunately​ bang a swole bitch.

That is the most bro science statement I've ever read.haha

Okay, I have a question. Everyone here seems to imply that fascism is the best form of government.
Fascism is authoritarian, not totalitarian, right?
My question:
What stops a fascist government from becoming power mad and totalitarian?

Also, the organization of this board seems kind of anarchic, yet fascism is promoted, how can this two fact be reconciled, btw that kekism it's seems very anarchic too, what about this?
unrelated: It's discordianism black pill kekism?

kys

OK, who has any graphic that shows rich blacks committing more violent crime than poor whites?
I see this shit talked about tirelessly on videogame forums since the whole JonTron shitstorm, but neither side provides any information.

bump, anyone know this?

Why is the Trump-Russia connection fake? I know that the lying media pulled it out of their ass when Trump won, e.g. "le spooky russian hacker," but what are some sources disproving it?
I tried to search for it, but all I found were jewish links claiming Trump was practically fucking Putin.
P.S. Where does Holla Forums go for news?

If the Jews are killed were in excess, does that mean that Thon recognized there were too many Jews in Europe? :^)

Did/does a fasces actually have any real-world, practical use over an axe or a faggot? Of course Kikepedia has nothing.

It always seemed like an incredibly dumb symbol to me, a once-useful tool made objectively worse by a retarded system. I'm a rational human being so it means very little to me, but it seems like the kind of pathos-based symbolism thing that a libshit millenial would use in an argument to say "See? Fascism doesn't work at all".

So being able to list off one or two things that an actual fasces is optimal for would be helpful.

I don't think it's meant to be a blueprint for an actual ax to be built, but a symbol for how it's easy to break one stick, but if you lash them all together the bundle can't be broken.

After seeing how degenerate the Weimar Republic was before Hitler, arguably worse in some ways than what we have today, I have more hope now.

Nigger are you retarded? It has no practical use. It's equivalent to a reef, it's symbolic. The sticks themselves are weak, but when bound together they are stronger.

To add some unrelated information, the lashed bundle does actually have a real world use as a bow. It takes a skillful bowyer, high quality materials, and lots of time to produce a solid or bonded composite bow. Anyone can build a simple bundle-bow quickly and easily, in a survival situation, for example.

you mean a wreath?

In general, who controls the media? Yes I know it's the jews, but more specifically. who is right above the media in the NWO power hierarchy?

Just about an entire thread for it.

I have no credit. I have never used a credit card and have no debt, paid or unpaid. I am almost completely ignorant of this kind of thing but apparently I need it according to my family. Money is not an issue, only credit.

Is there any reliable way to build credit without a credit card nowadays, or perhaps a card where I wouldn't be supporting (((certain interests))) that wouldn't fuck me over at the drop of a hat?

having NO credit record can actually mean you can't be denied in some cases. If you don't need it for something specific, don't worry about it. I've had credit cards for travel since I was very young, but I've always paid in full and have never had any debt in any other way, and last time I got checked for something, they had nothing on me at all.

It was used by magistrates in Roman and pre Roman societies. It represented the magistrates power and authority given to him by the people. My guess is that it had a physical function in the past. And like the other user said, if you were a skilled carpenter, you could fashion a very sturdy axe from the composite material.

Why do Brits hate the Irish so much?

How do I debate people who think making criticizing Islam in Canada is a good thing? I've never really had a serious debate about anything, and I'm terrible when it comes to topics like politics.

These made my day, thanks.

How are you going to defend free speech if you can't even form a sentence, dumb neposter.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXKZcV0eoUI

youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4 (wont let me embed)
So what is your opinion on Michael Rivero?
This video touches on a lot of very interesting stuff, pretty eye opening video. But he seems to insinuate that Islam is only hated because bankers want you to hate them, that it has nothing to do with any of the shit that muslims are doing to europe. I know the kikes essentially sent them there, but that doesn't take the muslims off the hook.
He also seems to think that FDRs new deal was a good thing, when in reality it dug our hole 20 miles deeper.
However, he is spot on about a lot of the (((bankers))) starting wars, though I'm not sure how he never names the jew with what he appears to know.
Is this guy just another alex jones? I'm a little troubled.
I know this post was all over the place, apologies for general sloppiness here

From the last thread. Here you go.

I want to brush up my Russian. Does anyone know a Russian-language, Holla Forums-tier imageboard?

Honestly, and I know this is a cop out answer, the best way you can do this is to get something called a secured credit card. Basically you put down an amount that's taken as security, and that amount will get you a credit card with that credit limit. You may or may not get the security deposit back which sucks, but it is unfortunately the easiest way to build credit. Maintain low utilization until you need to pay the balance off, and then pay the balance in full. Do that until the card expires and don't renew it. From what I understand and have experienced, you can get your credit rating upward really quickly with this method.

I want to learn about the connections between the Nazis and the occult, but don't know where to start as I don't trust most sources to cover this subject fairly. Could user please recommend a book, website, or video about this topic?

Do we have the archives for the Atlantis, and Antarctica, and Forgotten Minds threads?

Where can I find a good esoteric board to learn more about Kek?

no, you're on the wrong imageboard

Is it immoral to rent off a girlfriend's sister (100% goy) if the sister's husbando is jew?

It's a good deal, and I can tell I'm not being jewed from looking at the rental market quite a lot recently.

whats the piano in the first one?

>>>/tok/
>>>/fringe/

Manly P. Hall - The Atlantean Hypothesis
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo

I just made this video upvoat me.

I ask the following with no intent of creating a circlejerk; I genuinely want to know:

1. Why are Jews so fucking whiny? I don't even mean the ADL-tier "oy vey everything is a shoah" types. I mean just general every day average Joe types.

2. Why do so many people here use the stupid "THICC" meme when it's clearly Worldstar-tier?

3. Should I bet a few shekels on Le Pen? I've never been much of a gambler but I regret not putting any shekels down for Donald.

Never seen it here. That's a halfchan /fit/ meme.

I've seen it a few times just in the past few days here. I've seen its use steadily increase. I assume it's just cuckugees using it maybe.

PROTIP
If the filename of their uploads is a Unix time code roughly above 146xxxxxx, they're refugees.

Honestly I don't think there is a single giant event/hole that disproves it, just many, many small but significant things. It's what makes the holohoax so fucking hard to disprove, and that's without every country on earth suppressing it.

Pretty sure that graphic was faked…idk, any other sources?

Basically the Brits have been dicks to the Irish for almost their whole history.

Legit question here. Why does Holla Forums hate Pinochet? My dad lived in Chile for a year in 1980 and thought he saved Chile.

Second question: Why were Soviet commies so masculine and patriotic, with traditional values and shit, and modern commies are so disgustingly more jewish and degenerate? What changed?

1. Constantly being in a country of Christian goyim, being paranoid neurotic fucks, and eternal victims, even while having immense control.
2. No one here does.
3. Idk…tbh her chances are even less than Donald's were.

Found a little Holla Forums quiz…only one I could find inb4 alt kike
http: //www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_alt_right_are_you

Gondola is such a pure and wholesome meme. It really fills a vacuum in my soul. I feel something whenever I see it, and I sometimes think I can't feel anything anymore.

It's often said that in 1939 Poland was genociding the ethnic Germans in the Danzig corridor, and that this was Hitler's primary motivation for the invasion. Does anyone have a source on this? If it's true it would fundamentally change the narrative of the war, but there needs to be good, trustworthy source on it.

What's the deal with Andrew Anglin and The Daily Stormer? I heard he was a shill but what exactly did he do?

Probably shills trying to fit in. No doubt they have a lost of expressions to use to try and fit in.

1. Jews have never really done any physical labour in their entire existence. To them, everything must be really hard to them.
2. It's a meme that started when dumb faggots said men who like "thicc" women have higher testosterone levels. even dumber faggots then thought they could increase their testosterone by looking at images of "thicc women"
3. She doesn't really have a chance.

Question: There are a handful of blacks speaks out about savage niggers in youtube vids. I know we don't use them (the vids) to wake up people because it reinforce the alt-right faggotry, but alienate the black minorities from the savage behavior wouldn't be… advisable?

Get rid of the mexicans and muslims enough hard right now… And the nogs chimp outs make things much harder.

Any opinion or view on this? Domesticate the apes is really a dead idea?

Shit test.

Yeah, I'm a little skeptical of those numbers. I've tried using the BJS website to reconstruct those numbers and have been unable to.

Different source with similar results.
http:// pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittTheChangingRelationship1999.pdf

I'm looking to start an activist group/movement that espouses a lot of NatSoc values and ideals and a return to traditional way of life; love for your people, idealism, love of nature, etc.

I won't make it past the door if I make it obvious about the group's intentions, so I need to make it subtle enough as to not raise suspicion from the (((administration))). My questions are:

1.) Does anyone have a catchy name for a group such as this? I was thinking of a name similar to National Alliance, National Action, etc.
2.) What could an activism group do besides posting nationalistic flyers around a college campus? Are there more effective ways to make the group's presence known throughout the community while also promoting positive change?
3.) What are some effective methods for screening potential members? I want to avoid getting infiltrated by agents and those who want to co-opt the group and destroy it from within

Reason #76 I Hate Niggers: They don't believe in lines. I don't know if they just don't care or don't get the concept, they will cut you unless you're physically preventing them. If there's a stanchion in the way, they will fucking move it and create a giant throng in front of the patron. They will turn a single file line onto a four lane highway just if they think they can get there a little faster.

It. Pisses. Me. The. Fuck. Off.

1.) Drop the "national" in my country (((they))) attack anything with that label or name. I'm pretty sure they monitor everything under this in your country too! Use subtle words like traditionalist, traditional or just insert your nation/country's name.
2.) Make community activities to reinforce your bond with the national values (plus make a good team and friends not just LARPers). Plan tours, picnics, friendly competitions.
3) Lot of talk with them. And hold your sperg back atleast one and a half year! I don't know about the infiltrated agents, but an avarange person can act and pretend to be someoneelse atleast for a year. After that roleplaying is start to take toll on the mind.

I hope i could help you with this. Btw sorry for the slav grammar errors. I have no time to check my grammar and i'm pretty sure this post will be full with them.

I've heard him unironically speak positively of feminism before as well. Truth is, he's probably worse than Jones, but just has a lower profile. Guys like him, and to a lesser extent Gavin/Milo types, are basically "real liberalism hasn't been tried" reformed liberals who might have incidental, self-involved annoyances with certain aspects of the overall agenda (high taxes, being harassed by trannies, etc.) but don't actually have any problem with what manifests these absurdities in the first place. This is why they're only too happy to engage in these word-games and meaningless, hairsplitting distinctions like "third wave" feminism, "radical" Islam, while calling themselves "classical" liberals, presumably to distinguish themselves from those rabble-rousing "regressives" who are ruining it for the real, smart liberals.

THIS THIS THIS THIS

FUCKING DINDUS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GAYS AND SNITCHES GETTING STITCHES

BUT YOU NIGGERS ARE THE BIGGEST FAGS AND SNITCHES

I don't know. People post friedman who he barely met, and then also talk about libertarians even though he was chicago school, the light faggy version of the austrian. As far as other jewish connections, I don't know. Did your dad think he had CIA help? The chileans I've heard don't actually think that. Regardless, the results are that Pinochet did save chile.

pure cancer

They evolved this trait to fight off the western black rhinoceros!

Requesting that screencap of the user who real-life Baneposted his way to a job at KFC.
I thought I saved it in a "user is gonna make it" folder, but apparently not.

what did they meme by this?

Why haven't we IP blocked shitskin countries from this board?
by doing so would increase board quality by a good margin.
double so if we do the same to places like San Fran and New York.

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

What is the best book on the economic policies and recovery of Germany after the national socialists came to power. I have read that it was the most dramatic economic rebound in history, but I'd like a patrician-tier laymans book or pleb-tier academic book on it.

It's my birthday, Holla Forums. I find as the years drag on I resent aging more and more, and for some of us, lose sight of what a white society is actually like. Most people here probably haven't even experienced that, and for those who have, it was under Jewish domination. So here let's compile a list of what we're fighting for, and what is missing in this world.

- Clean streets, adequate and dutiful public servants
- Competent government officials
- Letting your kids stay out by themselves, trusting your own children for the most part. Especially if you live near cities or degenerates.
- Culture, tradition, a sense of racial belonging and pride
- Statues to our heroes and and legends
- Racial awareness
- Common sense, courtesy, manners
- Order

the pathetic dad that can never land a job and is universally ridiculed by his kids, wife, and father in law is a kike.

show turned to shit.

>- Clean streets, adequate and dutiful public servants
>- Competent government officials
>- Letting your kids stay out by themselves, trusting your own children for the most part. Especially if you live near cities or degenerates.
>- Culture, tradition, a sense of racial belonging and pride
>- Statues to our heroes and and legends
>- Racial awareness
>- Common sense, courtesy, manners
>- Order
family and survival of my people, most of the rest if I care about are means to that end

What hapened to the spanish peoples? They where a white antisemitic empire and now they are extremely shitskinny.

Explain Niemöller?

In argentina there was a militar goverment ocupation. Some say that it was planned in operation Condor. It is said that 30000 inocents were killed. This sounds extremely similar to the holocaust. Can someone explain me the situation?

but i like talking to anons from europe :^)

Bump, still want to know what the Trump-Russia connection is
>Captcha: neiQs Thought it said neigs :^)

user, even I got 20% white supremacist
I'm not even white

I have been toying around with an idea lately, of tying the asterisk symbol to National Socialism. I feel it's a good, not widely known or used, yet unique symbol we can use for political organization. Also, it would be funny to just start using it on twatter or something to trigger jews into stopping the use of it.

ᚼ Hagal
* Asterisk

Here it is in an SS division's insignia. The hagal, first row, sixth one over.

What was the name of that british TV show about the niggers in england and the trailer had a quote like "fucking white girls with our big, black" then cut to interracial sex, and some other shit about white boys not doing anything about it

Does anyone know of a board for writingfags? Specifically, writing prompts or workshops to read/critique OC?

Right, I figured I'll be placed on a list if they see me starting a group with a similar name to WLP's National Alliance. I'll have to go back to the drawing board. If you have any suggestions you want to shoot my way, I'd appreciate it.

That's definitely a great way to strengthen the bond between the members along with gaining a sense of national pride and a love of nature, but what would you suggest in terms of activism for recruiting/spreading a positive, traditional message?

I can't go full 14/88 and show my power level, especially on a campus where I'd get reported and kicked out for being an "evil bigot", but I can be very subtle about it, that's for sure. Any autistic faggot who goes around doing the Roman salute like Dicky Spencer did at the NPI conference is asking to be mocked and discredited as a LARPing faggot.

I feel as though there isn't much threat of fed infiltration. This isn't a national-based group with multiple chapters. Besides, why would they be suspicious of an innocent student activist group? :^)

Maybe something student oriented. Maybe even try the name of the college in there.

(using Yale as a placeholder college)

Pinochet was a receiving support from Israel and being supported by them along with CIA. Israel is quite active when it comes to South America.

LAUREN "PASSABLE GOY" SOUTHERN

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
> archive.is/tFDsc

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645733374506631168
> archive.is/Vd2Cd

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645726485731344385
> archive.is/R4h62

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/727345142554726401
> archive.is/nbTa7

Checked, posting more gondies!

I don't know what to think of or how to respond to the assertion that the US is exceedingly right wing, including the democrats, in comparison to Europe. My gut tells me there's something dishonest there. I'm tempted to suggest that instead Europe is extremely left, or point out that it's another instance where free speech leads to rightward thought.

Can I get an R.I.P. in here for my grandpa? He was an Estonian national enlisted into the German forces in his late teens. He led an Estonian division in the German army for years. He's gonna pass either today or in the next two days.

RIP chess-playing, national socialist uniform-wearing, book-learned grandpa

Does any one have the archive link for the thread:

Is Anonymous evolving from a subculture into a nation?

I tried and tried to search archive.is for it, I know it's on there somewhere but it seems as though their search is pretty shittastic.

I believe this is what you're looking for.
archive.is/aoDVB

Yes, thank you user. What search terms did you use? I normally have pretty good luck with search engines but theirs was weird. Any tips?

Well I remembered looking at that thread awhile back so I pretty much just searched my browser history and plugged the 8ch url into the archive search.

I tried to post this in the masturbation thread, but the mods blue-balled me and deleted it just before I hit the reply button.

I have a problem and I was hoping the anons could chime in with their opinions (and, no doubt, abuse). I'm on some medication that I need that turns my semen into some sort of gel. I don't masturbate for fun since finding Holla Forums and getting the redpill, but I'm worried about not "cleaning the pipes" once every couple of weeks, because the last time I went for a couple of months without ejaculating and tried to have sex, I came without actually ejaculating until about a minute later. The gel had plugged something up and didn't shift until after, which was troubling as fuck. Now I have a pretty unexciting maintenance wank every couple of weeks just to make sure I don't end up with some sort of infection or worse in there. Is this still considered degenerate, or can I write it off for medical reasons?

I think you should research if people have similar experiences and talk to your doctor. Moreover, unless this medication is pain management for bone cancer or is keeping you alive you need not be thinking about it as indicative by your post harping on your penis, you are a young person. Anytime I have heard of an individuals semen not being normal it was indicative of a venereal disease.

Every time you masturbate, a Jew gets a shekel.

Definitely talk to your doctor. What medicine is this anyway?

This

Nope.

Sorry, Sherlock. Wrong again. I'm in a committed monogamous marriage for more than two decades. The wife's got a low fucking sexdrive, so I don't get much normal release.

I'm afraid he'll just prescribe another pill to take with along side it, instead. But I guess I'll try talking to him and stress that I don't want anything else. I'll just continue with the maintenance wank if there's nothing that can be done. Thanks, user.

You need to ask a Polynesian Cashew Farming board for life guidance about your sick cum and you are at least 38? Christ. Get it together. Your viscous semen is the least of your issues.

What is the medicine? Maybe there's an alternative that won't jellify your loads.

Bunp

Sorry for spelling fail

You can also simultaneously connect it to the Sumerian DIGIR,
𒀭. This would take heritage from the Middle East Jews think they own, while invoking more dormant deities.

If you aren't trying to have kids and you know it's the meds, why do you care?
I'm not saying you have VD but holy shit that's bluepilled reasoning.

Does anyone know a decent place to make everyday purchases? I've always tried to avoid Walmart for being treating their employees like shit, but Target bought into that tranny bullshit.

Rhetorical question but are you really this retarded? Ever see any other stores in your area? Ever google your town for stores? ever try online? Ever ask someone you know? Ever exercise any agency in your life to figure out anything on your own?

Even with Trump at the head I still don't feel the current US government is worth investing in. Is there anyway short of going full ghost to prevent the jew hounds? Make basically nothing if it helps.

Requesting additional proof that racial IQ disparity isn't just a result of "opression n bad opportunities n shiet" as opposed to a genetic factor. doesn't suffice

source on music in first webm?

R.I.P., kamerad.

kys

Who's the japanese guy Holla Forums talks about sometimes? Not the "The Jew fears the Samurai" one, but the one who is often pictured in a military uniform or a katana

I caved in today. I jerked off to porn for the first in over a month today.

this guy?

Nah, he was some kind of nationalist, traditionalist, something. He was a public figure for a while.

Welp, you'll have to hit your dick with a hammer. We all know the rules.
Kys

It's this guy. Fun fact: also was a deputy. Even had a show.

This is the only good political compass quiz I've found: www.abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

Hi I was born with congenital deafness and I'm wondering if it would be irresponsible to procreate? I wouldn't normally waste your time with this but no other person I know or website is going to give me any honest feedback.

I am white, and I can still hear somewhat, but would I be doing my offspring a disservice? On the bright side they'll have hearing aids assuming they can hear at all, and there's always a chance we could genetically repair these sorts of defects in the future, right?

Sorry for blogpost tier garbage.

deaf white children better than none at all. Get to fuckin dude

as long as you're not one of those douchebag deaf cunts that choose not to get implants or treatment for their kid because they want them to grow up in "deaf culture". I went to college at RIT and there was a fuckton of deaf students there, each and every single one of them was a colassal pain in the ass to deal with. once in a blue moon I'd meet a nice one who wasn't an entitled wankstain, but I think most of that has to do with the "deaf culture" that leads to parents neglecting their children. as long as you're not one of them, which you probably aren't because you're actually thinking of your child and their quality of life, then you should be fine

How do you know when it's time to say goodbye to a certain way of life? I live like a fucking degenerate, am out of shape (not fat but skinny), can't organize myself worth a shit and I haven't the slightest damn clue how.

This is blog-tier but have any of you successfully changed your lives for the better after formerly being a total fuckup?

I'm working on improving my life right now. I try to convert any feelings of sadness and depression into rage and hate. These two things burn well as fuel. Also, meds for depression are fucking meme. Lifting weights is best thing you can do to make yourself feel good as a man. If you want a place to start improving your life, start by lifting.

I've lifted a few times in the past but always fuck something up.

Wish I could convert emotions like that but I just wind up drinking because I fucking hate feeling emotional shit. Right now I'm on a second stiff tequila drink and it's hitting me how much of a piece of shit I've become.

If you can't bring yourself to change of your own accord, or can't find/don't have anything within your environment capable of forcing or providing what it is you need to change. Then change the environment you're in. If you don't have the finances to do this, find other ways of doing it. Military is excellent for this because it will require you to move to a new lifestyle, but I'm sure there are other things similar as well. If you don't want to change your location, then start hitting the books, mountains of Holla Forums tier reading out there.

Also this.

that's my story for now, it's probably different for you but that's just to give an idea on how someone else went about it.

basically (((maslow)))'s hierarchy of needs, but here's the rough plan I'd recommend

Isolate the feeling. Realize that is just physical reaction with a meaning attached to it. Detach meaning from the reaction. This how you deal with pain, user.
Live up to your potential. In you is an ubermensch frothing at mouth to be let out.

Start with lowest weight possible and increase by 5 pounds each week. Form is everything. Go to /fit/ and read the stickies. I believe in you, user.

Changing the environment? You did remind me that I should clean my room.

Replace pot with alcohol and your story sounds a lot like mine. And maybe not BDSM club, but I made a profile on a casual sex website. In my drunken state, I feel a strong urge to delete it.

I will. I need an overhaul. Every single fucking time I'm intoxicated I wind up lecturing myself on how I need to change my shit ways.

Is there any reading on why liberals hate themselves so much. Why they always feel like a victim?

Used to be a liberal, but from what I'm able to discern their worldview is dependent on positive feelings. The real world, however, carries a greater variety than just positive (there's negative, middle of the way, so on) and due to an inability to cope with their politics not working with reality, self-hatred manifests as their constructed purpose lacks a sufficient power source.

I'll bake one up for you m8.
just give an image and or a concept and, I'll have it ready in about 40 minutes.

Make sure you don't beat yourself up over them. It's not worth it to linger on mistakes. Acknowledge you made them, and make sure to not make them again.

I beat myself up everyday regardless, to the point where it's more destructive than helpful. I fully understand what you're saying, though. It's not a healthy approach, but it's just something I do automatically you know?

Baby steps. Just try to keep it in mind. Be aware of what you're doing.

What are your thoughts on information destroying/book burning? On one side, I hate the notion of destroying history/keeping a reminder of what the true history was. However, letting certain things continue to exist leaves the possiblity of it destroying future generations. E.g., I don't want 2000s culture ever being looked back on by the naive person and thinking, huh, equality like that would be good. I.e., that occurrence where someone believes they should try it and for them it will work (e.g. communism). My best work around is keep the true history locked away somewhere such that only certain people can see it. The history the masses see will be one in which "troublesome" elements have been eliminated.

maybe look into DBT then, it's designed for borderline personality disorder which I have, and it really helped, but a lot of it is applicable to really anybody. It helps that the creater, Marsha Linehan, is definitely not a jew which is rare in psychology

t. schlomo shekelbergsteinblatt

It was an honest question. Do you think people should know about everything that has transpired? It seems that when the normal masses are given the truth, they either reject it or accepted a warped version. I.e., if I try feminism, it'll work, there is nothing wrong with equality, why would homosexuality be bad? we could all just get along, etc.
It might be pointless since such ideas will naturally come into existence somehow or another, however, giving them a basin from which to try inspiration and increasing the rate of decay seems foolish. I.e., if they came up with some degenerate idea, it would be one of the first steps on the steps of degeneracy that could be easily crushed. However, if they knew all about the past, they could just jump to where we left off.

CBT I've heard of. DBT? Not so much. I'll give it a look.

That'd be sweet, user.
Concept right here.

Get back to studying math

alright.

You might have me confused with someone else, user. I'm not in school currently.

Here's something fun too for another day if you're bored.

Hello.

Does anyone have handy some studies about the correlation of the increasing tax burden on the middle class families and the decrease of children in those said families ?

I cant find shit but i know it exists, I've seen some posted here a few times.

your images are shit and so fucking cringy it hurts to read them
alt right is not pol, fuck off
pol is not "alt right"
we are the frontline, the truth
we are alternative to nothing

I rather play the video game version of it :>)

/r/ Source images and templates that promote white diversity and multiculturalism. Its Diversity week at my campus, so it seemed appropriate.
Currently using crap shat out of MSPaint, but I would rather use stuff made by far more talented anons.

1) What kind of liberalism do republican americans talk about when they say "liberal shithole"?
2) Does Holla Forums still worship Putin or it shitposts Putin out of trolling?

Putin's just more of a living meme.

1) They mean leftism. Multicult commie-aspiring leftism. Liberal=leftist in jew-subverted american language.
2) Some of both. Mostly a meme as said. Some ruskies are serious though.

This can't be the case. Any russian with functioning brain and critical mind knows who Putin is.

I can't imagine any russian browsing Holla Forums and worshipping Putin at the same time.

t. russian

Why do pics like pics related always hit me with a suspicion that their creator was a psychopath? No matter the message they try to get across or the content used to make the image, they always end up being off-putting and eerie-looking beyond reason.

If you don't have an answer to my question, at least tell me if you get the same vibes from this (or not).

I've been invited to a Seder for Passover, what should I do?

yeah,those images give off some weird ass vibe.

The claim that "there is no proof that anyone was ever gassed in any camp" is extremely strong, but I've seen rebuttals to this circulating that mention a court case in which several White Nationalists offered a challenge that no one could prove anyone was gassed, with a cash reward on the line, and they were "sent" some "conclusive evidence" that proved gassings took place.

The issue was taken to court, and they were ordered to pay the reward to the person who sent them this iron-clad proof.

What I want to know is whether or not this story is true, and if it is, I'd like to know the details about it.

If it's not true, we should be using the fact that this is fabricated to blow the cucks and shitlibs out who are using it. If it did happen, I want to know the details, because I'm sure everyone involved was probably a Jew, and it's suspicious that the evidence was "sent" to them in private, and not publicly shown.

Does anyone know anything about this?

I've seen those pictures for years. With things like chemtrails, Bush/Cheney, Walmart zombies, etc. They have a surreal, nightmarish quality to them.

Can confirm Waifu into alt and indie music are craving viking/lumberjack men. They don't know it but they want nazis. Show them what they want in a gentle confident way that let's them know you know they know they are the weaker sex.

Yes. It will give you insight into the shit posting (traditions and memes) and dub checking (superstitions that synchronizer group attention) that govern our enemy.

Be our inside agent

In fact, as a question: since I do know of an Antifa guy from my old education days, suppose that somehow one of us gets contacted by a member of such organisations (be they Antifas, commie groups, BLM tier shit etc.), how should one act to acquire intel without arousing suspicion?

Bump for this.

Just a FYI: there's this site here pxls.space/ which is basically a huge canvas in which people draw shit. It gets erased once every a few dozen days or so, but many people use it so it's a chance to redpill people (or just lulz).

I'd sage this because it's useless info but I'll bump instead because shit threads slid this thread too far down the catalog.

Since when was there soy in our bread? Because I checked by bread here in bugerland and noticed there is soy in it?

I am sure the Kikes are trying to turn us all into nu-males, so what do I do about all the soy in my food?

Holy shit, good point.
Go for bakery fresh bread. I pick sourdough usually.

Yes, the 'proof' was testimony that the judge deemed factual.

I want to get on TRS forums so i can meet people IRL

How do I get in?

Commencing dump.

Be sure to save all of these.

And read them too.

After all of this, how can you not want to wade waist deep in the bones, limbs, and innards of these pieces of human-shaped shit?

Did Keynes do nothing wrong? Also, does the State forcibly price fixing and profit limiting businesses harm competition and general economic health?

There was a study where women who get fucked, even without birth, maintain parts of the dna of the fucker/fuckee. Anyone got that?

Two questions:

1. Is skateboarding considered degenerate?

and

2. Does anyone have any graphs/statistics for interracial domestic violence, mainly black man against white women, as compared to other couples?

Is there any recorded instance in history or actuality of infighting in jew communities?

from the aborted thread, created because OP is a cocksucker for not simply writing "QTDDTOT"
why don't Kikes use shabbos goys more often? Is it cockiness or stupidity? Because anytime a pozzed article/ideology/movie comes out, we IMMEDIATELY google it and post evidence of "Every Time".

Why do Jews themsevels race mix? Why hasn't Israel banned porn if it is so bad for society?

How accurate was this movie.

Is it degenerate to have non hardcore nude pictures of women on one's computer?

You know you're the bee's knees, right user?

88% NS
Heil

k-k-kek willed it!

Because they consistently spent centuries trying to fully conquer it and never really succeeded until Cromwell, then lost Ireland again a hundred years ago.

We've been in the darkness for so long we've forgot what we look like.

This is a worthless question but relates to peoples' day to day life so I'll ask it here as it doesn't warrant its own thread on a politics forum.

Tea or coffee? Or other?

Friendly reminder that >>>/coffee/ is back up
Coffee>herbal tea>tea

Is there a way I can redpill people into realizing the true nature of this corrupt show for children?

Also, will that new novel about the gay black Santa Claus be a success and be another victory for the left? Please say no.

Anyone know the youtube channel with a beautiful doe-like blonde girl who makes traditionalist and cooking videos? I discovered her a few days ago but unfortunately lost the bookmark.

She is not Elora the Blonde Buttermaker. She had a small audience. One of her latest videos was about intuition and gut feeling.

I think I know which one youre talking about. Someone posted a link to her video on Holla Forums right before April Fools. Give me a minute.

Coffee is from Ethiopia (niggers) and was popularized by Arabs (mudslims).

The tea plant is from China (chiggers) and was popularized and introduced by a Jesuit.

Europeans used both plants to stay awake while conquering the world.

IMO both are valid drinks.

I found her.

Why did king nigger not get along with Israel being that he is a leftist himself and jews are behind leftism/marxism?

Why did king nigger not get along with Israel being that he's a leftist and Jews are behind Marxism/leftism?

desensitize yourself and face to bloodshed?

Two factions of jews in regards to the israel question. One faction is the zionist faction, which we're all familiar with. The other is cultmarx faction, which sees israel as white and oppressing arabs. Netinyahu belongs to the first, Obama to the second.

I don't recall it ever bothering me but I grew up hunting. parasites gross me the fuck out though, like a dogs ear full of ticks or jews

Soros I'm assuming belongs to the cultmarx faction as well. Are they true enemies in every sense or do they have common interests ie. destruction of western culture, mass migration, etc. Seems like the latter to me but would appreciate any additional commentary.

They have common interests in that they are anti-white, it just depends on if they perceive themselves as white or not. Cultmarx do not. Zionists generally do.

Zionists are anti white even though they perceive themselves as white?

Yes.
They're just anti every other flavor of white.

addendum: this is also why so many zionist-aligned jews are the modern "western civilizationist" ie proudboy type, because they can undermine western civilization with "our values, goy" while obligating them to protect Israel

Why do you have them?

Gore doesn't affect me either. It has to be animal abuse or a video to really get a reaction.

Are brown eyes and hair a sign of lowrace, or can ethnic euros have it?

Doing NoFap/NoPorn and cutting back on coffee.
Anything else worth adding to the list?

Work out, improve your diet, get a job.

I want a Holla Forumsack to be the first hero of our age

Every time there's a snackbar all we see is dead bodies of white people, and eventually a refugee is shown to be the attacker.

I want it to be that the first time a Holla Forumsack is involved in a terror attack, we immediately run after the invader, kill him, stop the attack, enact our swift and merciless revenge, and show the world through phone cameras and internet videos exactly what we intend to do to save our homeland, and our race.

So lets say that next week, a truck of peace ploughs through a market in europe somewhere, and one of us leaps into action to be the hero we all need. How does one man with no prior experience kill somebody quickly and reliably?

Having an awesome, stirring speech memorized to say to millions, means nothing if you fail and die.

That invader might have a bomb vest, or a knife, or he might be shooting an illegal salt-raiful with stendo clips. You might only get one chance.

Googling suggests that trying to break a neck requires insane strength and luck, and having a knife on you is probably unlikely.

We'll say that you have a degree of surprise to work with, but how do you kill with your hands or simple weapons quickly and effectively?

How do we become heroes, Holla Forums?

What exactly is the problem with citing Wikipedia as a source? I understand it's run by (((them))), but what more is there to it? Anything to do with biased bibliography?

NoFap is pointless. Just stop watching Porn and masturbate to your thoughts and visualizations. Its perfectly healthy for sexual release, but porn has twisted its use.

Most contributors are liberals in their 20s, so they articles are normally biased towards pleasing said demographic.
Also, as you said, they normally use biography that proves their position, no matter the credibility (in the article for pizzagate, they cite snopes and others).

It is normally safe for getting information about old history and nature, but it becomes unreliable for controvelsial topics.

I just do nofap to demonstrate that I can control myself. Also, as another user said, the only reason to not achieve a nofap month, is "hurr the cummies rule me".

Also, what if I draw my fantasies?

Drawing porn from your mind is a lot different than supporting an industry of smut.

What if I only use 2D porn or written porn that doesn't promote autogynephilia or other of the jewish fetishes?

What if I pay someone to draw it for me?

This one's a question that I think most of you can relate to, but I really took note of it yesterday after the events at Berkeley.

Why does it feel so good to me to watch leftists fall apart? Really, seeing their ideology crumble, coupled with the internet turn against them and view them as delusional morons, admittedly feels rather good.

It's almost intoxicating how good it feels, watching as their ilk fails to maintain their grip on our culture. It's comparable to receiving a gift you really want on Christmas morning and following up by reacting excitedly.

Even if the thread is for questions, you have to put a effort into asking. Your question is stupid and you probably can easilily answer it if you meditate about it for a moment.

The fuck do you want me to say? What are the psychological processes going on here?

That work for you?

You should ask real questions not

I'll ask whatever the fuck I want. Also
Whatever you say.

Way too fucking meta. Saved.

The fact that there is no smoking gun which proves it, you illogical faggot. There is no proof of the holohoax, only bullshit asinine claims that were repeatedly changed, all manner of inconsistency and impossibility, and, as an added bonus, maximum censorship of any disagreement.

How the fuck could you believe in anything like that, you stupid nigger?

Allow me to throw you a curveball.
This argument seems most popular among normies:
quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
Your response?

People really don't know this? The bundle of sticks was for nonlethal punishment, and the axe was for lethal, of course. It is about order via use of force, which is is part of Natural Law.

First I'd point out that the quantifier no implies all. I.e., that is false (some Nazis probably did deny it happening. On here I remember some existing). Regardless, I'd still note that under penalty of literal torture, during the Nuremberg trials, they'd have to agree to all accusations given. After all, the winner can't have their casus belli stated as false, lest their soldiers realize they mercilessly slaughtered their kinsmen under false pretenses and possibly destroying their own government.

But they could have been tortured to not deny it. I don't know if the example given in that thread was tortured or not, but claiming that a shower room that has windows to the outside was actually a gas chamber.

that is the claim. that not a single one denied it.

that was addressed in the article.

"Rudolf Höss" is the main focus of the article if you;d like to do some extra reading.

r/ing the list of Germanic baby names approved in the Third Reich.

lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1966&context=ealr
this?

Come on, I know I didn't stump Holla Forums with this.
You have the answer, I believe in you.

I swear to god that's voiced by Adam West

Uh, purposes

wew lad

I want to visit another country, is anywhere still safe? Just want to get away from it all for a week or so and Holla Forums makes the whole world look like a hellscape. Burger btw

Every single one?
And Hoss was entrusted with vast amounts of power by Hitler. Would Hitler have the poor judgment to give such a traitorous man such a high rank?

How should I organize my Holla Forums folder? I have a lot of unsorted shit, and although I've organized things till a certain point I'd want to ask if there are better ways than doing so manually.

I wish i knew, I gave up trying to organize every little thing

Manual sorting it is, then.

are the experiments mengele did real or are they lies? Is there any proof that he dindu nuffin?

I'm looking to improve my wardrobe after having the same clothes for about a decade.

I'm looking for something that's

So somewhere between a suit, skinhead, and operator

Something along the lines of shirt and slacks, but more durable

Any suggestions?

My wardrobe basically consists of white t-shirts, jeans, and some duck canvas pants.

The shirts are the least resistant thing in that list and they inevitably turn beige after a year or so, but you can get a pack of 6 for like $15 at kmart so they're essentially disposable.

I feel as though I'm escaping the black pill. Problem is, this has happened in the past, and I'd eventually get sucked right back in.

How do I STAY escaped this time?

You need something to fill the hole with.
Real lasting changes in your life.

How illegal would it be for me to build a giant robot and bolt it to the top of my car to blast anti-commie, anti-leftist propaganda at places where Antifa show up?

Nothing dastardly, more of a fancy hydraulically powered loudspeaker with lights and an arm that can wave and salute, with a stylish "Giant Robot" shell around it.

I assume I would need some kind of permit to drive such a heavily modified vehicle, but how do I get a permit for a giant robot?

pic related

Look for work shirts/pants

They're built to last and they're usually very simple.

I used to buy Haggar dress pants for work, and they never lasted a month before ripping in the crotch

I bought a pair of Dockers at WalMart like a year and a half ago, and they're still strong as the day I bought em.

I've had good results with skater shoes as well, Vans last a hell of a long time if you don't actually use them for skateboarding. One pair has lasted me about 6 years.

What's a good documentary or book on MKUltra? I watched the 1979 abc documentary "CIA mindcontroll" which had some pretty crazy shit. Going so far as to say the CIA was directly responsible for the 60's hippie movement. But a lot of info that was declassified wasn't released until the 2000's. What's a good modern doc or book that takes this newer info into account? I've heard they tested shit on kids but the 1979 one didn't mention anything at all about that.
Also that George White guy is a psycho motherfucker.

Can I finally ask for infographics related to Holla Forums fitness and nutrition? Had a bad year with some heavy drinking and ended up with some serious man tits. Really want to turn this shit around but the kike mods shut down any topic related to actually bettering yourself.

Hitler also had full blown kikes in his circle.

He was a softie.

So you're saying that every single last one of the Nazis tried was a weak willed little shit who would rather get nice treatment before being executed over war crimes they did not commit than accept some hardship in the name of the truth?

Every
single
one?

What's the name of that encrypted chat program that was shilled on here a while ago?

I really want a farm.

Is there a dating site where you can find girls who are only children from parents who own a farm?

I don't have a problem getting dates irl, but none of these chicks is going to inherit a farm.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A GOON AND WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH DISLIKING ANIME

a goon is a faggot from a website that shall not be named who were orginally ok, and some of them were fairly tech savvy, but their whole site got pozzed hard by sjw shit and has split up into alt-lite kikes and sjw kikes

they shill here and its a meme that they hate anime so weebo homos use it as an excuse to post loli on pol

Certainly wrongthink, but lots of animal breeders believe it. Search for it in context of animals, you might get some interesting info.

I remember seeing a Kraft internal memo saying that there are chemicals in Ritz crackers, does anyone have that?

The effect you're thinking of is called "Telegony"
Three issues with using this as a talking point:
1. It requires insemination (ie. condoms fix this problem as long as they aren't torn)
2. It has only been conclusively shown in a specific species of fruit fly
3. It hasn't been found to propagate the genome, but the epigenome (environmentally influenced traits)

But anyway, here's the kikepedia article for those interested:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

user-sama that just does not make sense.

A few months ago, I came across a thread here, featuring a post made by another user explaining a concept of "digital immunization," that is to say, exposing one's self to (as an example) images of gore, or unpleasant worldly knowledge, to the point where it no longer phases you. Sadly I failed to screencap it.

Eventually one would reach a point where they are able to shrug what they see online off and continue, while someone who has not engaged in digital self-immunization would have trouble emotionally processing what they have come across.

Now, how does one ensure that they remain immunized while at the same time be able to engage in other aspects of life (say marriage, employment, starting a family, exercise, so on)?

There's an obvious balancing aspect here, so I'm wondering what the best means of attaining that balance is.

Think of an emotional reflex like any other reflex: you respond a certain way to something, you will be more likely to respond a similar way to similar stimulus.

For desensitization, you develop a lack of responsiveness to an idea by identifying it and having a shallow response to it. This is progressive over time. You see a story about a white girl getting raped and murdered by a black gang, you get angry. You see it again, still angry. You see it 5 more times, annoyed but not as furious as you used to be. You see it 10 more times after that, it's just another day reading the news.

This could also have the opposite effect. Each time you see the same stimulus, you get angrier and angrier because you have unconsciously conditioned your mind to react to such stimulus with anger. You see a white woman raped and murdered by a black gang, you're angry. You see it happen again, you're even angrier. 5 more times, you're fucking livid. 10 more times, you snap.

In the end, it all depends on what you do after you receive the stimulus.
for desensitization:
Stop dwelling on it, maybe crack a joke, maybe shrug your shoulders and find something more interesting to read about. Whenever you see the thing you want to desensitize yourself to, act as though you've already been desensitized.

for hyper-sensitization:
Dwell dwell dwell dwell. If you want black on white rape/murder to piss you off, dwell. Empathize with the agony she must have felt in her last moments. Picture the tears running down her face as Jamal brutalized her for his own satisfaction. Imagine her begging for mercy, offering everything she could, only to be met with an apathetic gaze, perhaps even a smile, followed by more brutality. Think long, deep, and hard about what you would do to that nigger if only you had the opportunity. Craft an intricate narrative in your head detailing how you would make him suffer and how you would make it last as long as possible before he is taken by the merciful embrace of death.
But most importantly:
DWELL

This works with positive emotional responses as well. Pick and choose the things you want to be sensitive to and what emotion you would like to associate with them. It's not quite as easy as I make it sound but you can feasibly police your emotional responses to fit the life style you would like to function in.

110% accurate

This absolutely has happened to me with muslim attacks and I know it's part of the plan. The continuity is a factor but when I see the father of a victim shilling for more when the person hasn't even been buried I give up. Cool, just die.

Bump