I'm still working on a perfect list, but at current if you filter these words Holla Forums becomes 85% less autistic

I'm still working on a perfect list, but at current if you filter these words Holla Forums becomes 85% less autistic.

Of course you have to stay vigilant, as this worthless frothing retard spams some new idiocy every few days.

You forgot cuckime

No that would still leave the actual cuckime since weebcucks don't call it that. They call it kinome or anikino.

How about fuck weebs.
They have a safe space on pretty much every other non-cuckime board.

kikes, commies, jews, chinks, niggers, spics, hollowcost, dindu, kek, shadilay, antifag

And I realized the next post that it would only filter good posters and tried to make a correction.

?
what did he mean by this? suggest something better to talk on /tv then kid, because after you take out the autists who wish maisie were their daughter or jenny or whatever the fuck, all your left with are the drumpf supporters and similar racism. now that the dust has settled and /ourguy/ colbert BTFOs bruft on a regular basis, is all good in the hood.

Good call.

right wings, everyone.

Haha wtf weebcucks are so triggered at being called out they need to filter something so they don't get triggered.

Shitsandwich

Nothing but Rightwing SJWs.

Your spam is just boring, predictable and uncreative that's all.

it's an act. they are anti-breeder scum.

holy shit even your board is like a movie except you're the pretentious villain dude who gets wrecked by some cheeky faggots trickery and scream curses at him as you burn up.
t. Holla Forums

thats now what ur mom said when I spammed her inbox last night kiddo, if you know what I mean ;)

I've always hated all of it. 90% of it is one guy with most of it. 100% of it is intentionally unfunny and intended only to annoy.

And it's the reason this board has continually died a slow death.

Well to be honest fam you probably don't even remember all those ebin raids Holla Forums did on /a/ in 2014.

I didn't

TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY
NEED A SAFE SPACE
NOT FUNNY
CONSTANTLY PREACHING ANTI-BREEDER PROPAGANDA
THIN SKINNED
TOLERANT OF TRANNIES (traps)
WEEBS = SJWS

Breeder is an interesting term. It sort of dehumanizes the family unit. A Holla Forumsyp would use something like
They tend to try and ascociate their race with their family. Kinda reminds me of that China, Il episode, "If You Call a White Guy 'Brother'"

Is breeder a leftist term? I am going to throw that into the old shitposting repetoir.

SAFE SPACE SOLDIERS

"3DPD" should be wordfiltered to "don't have kids, goyim"

This is why we will win.
Holla Forums will be a leftist board within a year

Capping this post for posterity

Breeder's a slur faggots came up with to speak derisively of people who are capable of reproducing since they can't. It's like if deaf people referred to people who could hear as "noisies" or if the blind referred to those who could see as "lightheads".

OH MY GOD THE GOONS FOUND OUT WHEN THE BO IS ASLEEP WTF???!!! HALP HALP HALP

You've only been trying and failing since the top boards were all GamerGate related.

I sense fear in your response. Don't worry drumpfcuck we're coming ;^).

Petrified.

How absolutely marvelous. I will take noises under consideration.

How do we fix Holla Forums?

Don't forget Star Wars/Cuck Wars/Reddit Wars. That being said why are you here if you don't like autism?

Misinformed, obviously biased, and goal shifting

So very much like a wiki talk page

Now that the dust has settled, what did DRUMPF mean by suggesting a kino where Maisie's daughter Jenny BTFO ourguy?

There's only one guy spamming the board and making it unusable.
We all know who he is and know how to identify him.
Ban him and all problems will solve themselves.

Yep all you need to do is have a mod ban me.

aaaaaaaany day now

why do weebs find this attractive?

WAAAAH DONT MAKE FUN OF MY MEN IN SPEEDO PUNCHYPUNCH ALIEN MOVIES

aaaaaany day now.

And watch zero response because capekino afficianadoes aren't hotheads like weebcucks.

You manchild

Cumskins still need filters smh

Stay mad fucboi

You just can't help yourself, you overgrown toddler

Heh, capetards are too easy.

Telling you to fuck off without mod intervention is enough to break you. I've seen it happen elsewhere.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*deep breath*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now

Would have been funnier without the forced "deep breath" in the middle, that just makes your post look like a youtube comment

*teleports behind you*
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnny day now, kid