The Isle of Sark, population of 600

The Isle of Sark, population of 600.
Crown Dependent of the United Kingdom and a part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey.

600 people…

There was an invasion attempt in 1990 made by one man with a semi-automatic rifle. He was tricked by the only on duty constable and disarmed. He spent seven days in prison in Guernsey and that is it.

Why am I talking about this island you say?
Look at the picture, lush, green, natural, by the ocean. 600 people. Give me a couple men and some funding and we can make a plan and claim a Sovereign Nation in the name of Holla Forums. Be it by way of the weapon or subterfuge. A new white Jerusalem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Basalt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Hardtack_(commando_raid)
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/20/sark-feud-newspaper-harassment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Micronations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishinoshima_(Ogasawara)
archive.is/Au3Zh
archive.is/vpWFe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay

Bump

Yup, could be a Holla Forums paradise, right until the Royal Marines show up.

Not if it was done silently.
Infiltrate each family with some Jones theory and some Nationalism. The place still runs on horse and carriage… with a little bit of charm I believe it is possible.

just because they use it on the small ass island doesnt mean they dont have internet access or arent aware of modern happenings

you dumb fuck

Noone is saying they aren't up to date, but slow yes.

Farmland and water…

they only use horse and cart because of how small the island is, using cars there seems pretty pointless since its more farmland than roads

Also you are missing the point…
If it is done through influence and blackmail then you would never have to raise a hand.

your idea sounds remarkably similar to allowing "syrian refugees" to live in your home and infiltrate your family…

I'm sorry, what?

And for what purposes would this island even used?

After become independent?
Tax haven, international internet gambling haven creates a national revenue. Creating a blueprint for new government and reform. Mostly just cause imagine the fucking hilarity.

and how do you plan to do that?

Get the 600 people onside.

Did you know that there hasn't been a Jew on Stark for many decades? Thank you based Hitler.

See!
Sark is like a virgin begging for a big strong daddy to come and show it the way!

Honestly, 600 people is not a lot to red pill. The hard part is declaring independence and ensuring internet access for your gambling refuge.

I am sure that it can be done, the infrastructure could be crowd sourced potentially.

Exactly my point, it's 600 people for fuck sake.
And look at the hyperborean paradise.

Alright so do you have airline tickets or what's the deal then?

I'm sure it wouldn't be very difficult if it never looks like outsiders are influencing them to our side. They're probably already pretty wary of the government bringing in muslims. The hardest part would be organizing the Op without being infiltrated.
So I'll support Sarksit

I want to gauge the interest first, see if I got some wolves.

Good to see you support the endeavor.

An anonymous platform is very much optimal for exchanging information and unveiling truth.
But for organizing physical impacts not bound to a medium of information but rather a concrete effort? Very ineffective. When this happened with Namibia, we didn't extend further beyond our outlined model of how it would be like. We had no manpower or entities to enact our decisions.
What would be optimal is a platform whereas persons can be traced and contacted, congregating in person and organizing advancements with confirmed assets. Unfortunately, infiltration would be flung at us in this plan, so we would need a system that magnets the cream of the crop on board.

What the fuck. Apparently 12 British commando's raided Sark during WW2 and murdered a several German soldiers after capturing them, before fleeing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Basalt

What an absolute clusterfuck.

Even worse was Operation Hardtack - a series of complete clusterfuck of failure raids where almost everyone was involved either drowned, got blown up by landmines, or got shot by germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Hardtack_(commando_raid)

Would you believe that Kommandant, the founder of /namibia/ is lurking here right now.

go back to >>>/reddit/ you cunt

well im down for anything not technically illegal. Happy to make propaganda, memes, write speeches but I'm no gunz right now and frankly probably can't support myself on a agrarian island. am cityfag neet I might be of more use to you on the outside as an apologist/advocate for the National Sark Determination Action Party.

Yes, I would. He definitely sympathizes with the views projected here, and a assume a thread pertaining to this topic would grapple his fancy.

That is all you have to say…?
How constructive.

I like the cut of your jib my friend.

What a retarded plan. Any such invasion would then immediatelly get slaughtered by UK army, which would be quick to appear. If you want a Holla Forums nation, then immigrate there with some 700 anons and have an independence vote

And does the topic grapple your fancy friend?

If it could happen to Great Britain in both world wars it could happen to us.

4cucks pls go
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Indeed it does. I would prefer prioritization to a peaceful approach rather than an armed one, that way we will not shatter the bounds of legality. We can assert truth to the Islands' current inhabitants and maybe become capable of injecting a few operatives. Who knows what we can accomplish if we assembled organization.

Okay, let's assume for a second we managed to redpill everyone, without raising notice and getting assraped by the Royal Navy.
How do we achieve independence? I somehow doubt Britain would let us vote ourselves out, especially if it's done in the name of ethno-nationalism.
We couldn't exactly fight a war for our indepence, a single destroyer could fuck us since there's nowhere to hide from naval guns and we don't have any Land-to-Ship missiles or ships.

Best we could do would probably be to not try to get independence and just hope nobody from the government ever visits as we build an illegal gambling industry.

The idea is to never raise a hand.
Once in power establish militia (supported by the people because nationalism)

The brits would totally let an island that you can fucking swim to straight from England go. Holy shit, OP, you're retarded

Gas yourself.

Fuck sake, at least invade France instead.

If they launch referendums to unleash Scotland they surely can mirror that to a meager island.

The problem is that the british parliament has no jurisdiction over Sark whatsoever.

Can't suppress Scotland, too many people. Cucks would cry because warcrimes and the Scots would have an actual chance at resistance.

You are a fucking lamb.
Not a pointed tooth in your soft sheepish skull.
Cower back into your safe 5x5 bedroom and fade away into your easily disregardful existence.

No you dingus. The smaller you are, the less likely it is you'll get independence, as nobody is going to give a shit EXCEPT the UK, who will then go and put a stop to it, since with just a few hundred people, they easily can. Scotland can have an independence vote because the world care and because there are too many scots to supress

fucking hell burgers at least educate yourselves before you start chatting shit

Your pleas seem warranted well. Perhaps we can attempt to generate more autonomy for the place and establish a nice rule still somewhat dependent on the UK.

EXCEPT!!!
If you pulled a Ukraine and approach Russia for funding.

Potential.

So like every British colony before they got independence?

Why would Russia fund something like that? It's completely outside their sphere of interest, they would gain nothing, and it'd piss off UK. Russia does shit because it benefits Russia, not because they desire to stir up shit for no reason

That's literally what they have right now you retard.

Why can't Johnny Foreigner actually bother to find out a few basic facts about us before chatting shit about invading?

The long term is already set, the Bailiwick of Guernsey has a number of islands increasing in population and the necessary influence required for subversion. The idea is start small, test, fail, test, succeed and grow. Rinse and repeat.

You are from Sark?

Perhaps. It may be our best bet. If they released Fiji due to that reasoning, they might extend that policy to a newer national identity.

If they have that currently, it is in our favor. That means that the current rule can be shifted by popular opinion. I never mentioned a physical invasion within my presence here.

Every African country behaved relatively well during self government but turned into the communist shit holes they are today after independence.

You're a cuck. Fight for your own country instead of trying to shit up other peoples. We don't want dirty American mongrels near our territory. Fuck right off lad.

I highly anticipate the current population of Sark to behave very differently than the black-majority lands the Brits used to hold.

If Holla Forums moved in there would be more niggers than people.

It is not an invasion, more like a revitalization.
Taking the foundations for greatness and the increasingly rare treasure of traditional values and allowing it to glow, like an emerald beacon as the Isle of Sark deserves to be.

An example of purity, of perseverance and birth of an international hope.

No, I'm the UK, but any educated person here knows the relationship between us and Sark. I'll clear it up for you.

Sark and the rest of the Channel Islands are not part of the UK. Instead, it's a remnant of feudal times - it's directly owned by the Crown. This does not actually make it part of the UK, since that is a union of Parliaments. Sark has its own laws, its own legislature, and is largely independent except that the UK handles its defence and foreign policy. You couldn't have picked a worse island to invade.

Sark has absolutely no reason to declare independence. Why would they? They have nothing to gain and everyhting to lose - France could take over easily if Britain withdrew its protection. And don't think Britain will let it go - you may think we're cucked but even the Tories and Labour can do patriotism fairly well at times.

yeah with your 10% negro genetics lmao

Sad!

I don't expect this variant of Holla Forums to be mainly encompassed by niggers.

Watcha sliding rabbi???

You are the snake of Eden in all its degenerate modernity.

You say this, but you're less white than me and the population of Sark.

You are a sad fantasist who will never achieve anything. Cowards run away. You are performing an act of cowardice and trying to get others to do the same. Pathetic!

Due to your own explanations and presentations, if you truly represent a large amount of Sark's population relative to how they interpret the world, I prognosticate that no maneuvers need to be imposed upon your island. If not, I suggest you utilize your affection for the greater good and begin working on that. Godspeed either way.

Says the namefag, burdened by such an immoral and reprehensible ego. It is such a trait of the weak and degenerate to hang from the legs of the strong. All you do is slow our march of solidarity and REAL progress. Fucking peasant.

I am this user. switched computers to bring you dank OC.

You're trying so hard to be intelligent but you're coming off as the sad LARPing fantasist that you are. Don't go anywhere near my countries dependencies because we have a history of killing people who do.

Get over yourself you saddo. You're not strong nor are you making an argument.

>Hurrrr I'm running away from my country and LARPing so that the burden of doing something in reality doesn't really affect me hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Even if you were going to do something like this, you sure as hell aren't invading sovereign British soil, nigger.

This will attract nothing but cringe and disdain from Sark residents.

Also what the fuck are you faggots going to to do about Guernsey?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/20/sark-feud-newspaper-harassment

Our job is cut out for us.

I elaborated that I had no intention to inflict any notion on your island. I bear no intention to amass an ego as if this thread erodes so does my temporary traceable formatting. You have proven through your explanation that nationalism swelters there adequately, and thus confirmed that no efforts need to be enacted.

I'm starting to love this idea for the simple reason it pisses the fuck out of britfags.

A bunch of shitskins do this every day in Europe.

Yeah alright my 16 year old mulatto friend.

Wow this is definitive proof that Sark is primed for the great Mulatto invasion!

You are jokes. 4chins does more than this self-mastubatory shithole.

Where is your inner strategist?
Distrust in media. A new media established and distributed that panders to the working class and makes an enemy of their current government would be well received.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SILLY FUCK!

Which do well for paving the way to introducing a new influence, social programs, educational and workers unions after a little bit of Hegelian dialectics and there you have it. The adolescent coup burgeoning on an abrupt adulthood and union with Sark lol

Fucking hell

Sark isn't working class, first of all - it's a tax haven so it attracts tax exiles, and the natives aren't exactly impoverished.

Also, they hate any media - they're sick of constantly being harassed for stories. It's not a question of what type of newspaper it is.

Fuck sake. You know what - go ahead. I want to see you try and fail miserably. You'll make an absolute fool of yourself and I'll have a good chuckle when I turn on the six o'clock news.

Don't forget to bring investors with you to build a glass factory. You're going to need plenty of windows for the invading force to lick before they get minced by the SAS!

Lad even the one policeman on Sark could probably deal with these silly sods

I mean, he did last time, so why not this time?

So from what I've collected from this thread, Sark isn't only an island that requires no repair or fixing and would detest any influences being cast on it, but also a place that if these things were to be ingrained there would be absolutely no fashion to advance forward?
Fucking Christ, when OP posted this thread I assumed that it would be an actual viable area for a project like this, one that wouldn't be simultaneously damaging and a waste of time. A takeover of fucking Guantanamo Bay would be more fathomable and worthwhile. I withdraw any interest pertaining to this idea and will begone.

we have to do it in such a way that the locals rally around it, and make it public enough that the brits won't want to shell their own people.
I think you messed up when you mentioned the 1990 attempt, now these dumb fucks think you want to to go in guns blazing.

I rather just kill 600 niggers

Good idea.

If you are serious about this LARP fantasy then at least really go for it and try and sort shit out in Southern Africa. Don't be fucking around on some small island in the Channel.

From what it sounds any influence we conjure would be met with deterrence from the messages it bolsters. Absolute waste of effort. Even if this succeeds, there is nowhere to extend, no areas to leverage or commodities to gain. Either pluck another area that can be of note or cease this idea altogether.

The Quadroon Squads will of course need to work out how to escape their basements first smh

The British successfully fought off an invasion of an Island chain by an independent nation with a large army over 5000 miles away from their home.

No matter how "cucked" you think they are, I'm pretty sure they can handle 2-10 autists attempting to seize land 50 miles from the mainland.

How expensive would it be to send a letter / flyer to each and every home warning them of the Muslim Refugee / Invaders the Jew-Run Government will be bringing in?

How can we get all the addresses?

I could afford the postage to send out the letters containing the flyers. But I would want the flyer to be designed by /pol

I know some think they're a bit cheesy, but all those pictures of field maidens really rustles my subconscious jimmies in a good way.
Like the DNA of my ancestors recognises the rightness of the image of beautiful young white women on fertile land.

and until winter

If you faggots actually want an island to grab, why not look at Socotra? It's bigger, has small population of savages (can be purged) and is owned by fucking Yemen that can't do shit. It's also a big nature reserve with unique biome and all that jazz

Are you always the same fucking guy, making these posts in every thread? I don't fucking get it, is this some meme to talk like this?

It is because Stark isn't profitable enough to reap. Jews need shekels.

This child looks like my baby-sister

You are a pedophile

This could be our Hegiloland, also genocide practice. :^)

No, get fucked OP. This is top tier kikery.

sage

Isn't it a tax free island?

The amount of shill threads is getting ridiculous. Also an uptick in beastiality.

Pure coincidence.

This has been tried before, look up operation red dog.

Don Black (Stormfront's owner) was involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Micronations

Liberland seems nice; are 7 km2 (2.7 sq mi) enough? are the $5000 USD required for citizenship a scam?

Oh it's not another like Namibia, Greenland, Iceland, Canada wilderness, USA compounds or all these Holla Forums takes over an island projects before. *This* is the time it will work, I am sure.

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Worked for these guys.

Each one of those faggots looks like a degenerate. Look at the expressions on their faces.

This is the dumbest thread in a while. The island is already a monowhite community and probably whiter than Holla Forums. Why would you want to ruin what is essentially Hobbiton?

Because cuckchan fucking loves larping.

starts in 30 min

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

It would also be very expensive to bring oil there for such a small population.

I'd be wary of ruining something that they maintained successfully themselves.

Judging from the OP's picture every acre of available land is already being farmed. Sark has no space left for any schemes Holla Forums might devise; where would /ourguys/ even hole up?

These plans won't work because organizing in the open such as would be necessary isn't possible, but at least the old Holla Forumsony plans to colonize the Millennium Islands or Flint Island way out in the Pacific could work, because they are uninhabited and would present no indigenous opposition.

I think we'd have to build upwards and outwards. Skyscrapers, floating platforms. We'd basically be Militaire Sans Frontier but with a central island to anchor and build our assets off of rather than starting with a sea platform. Honestly, it's better in every way.

Irl minecraft

I've been to Sark, quite nice. No cars - only the odd tractor is allowed. Just off the coast there on that protruding island is a very expensive house owned by two billionaires. The Barclay brothers (not Barclays the bank). They own a shit load of newspapers and online stuff.

They're minted. The whole island is technically run by chief pleas and is the oldest still operating feudal system in europe.

Place is awesome, it was also the sight of a British Commando raid on the Germans. They snuck in, kidnapped some Germans, breaking their belts and tearing off the top buttons of their trousers so that the Germans would have trouble escaping as they had to hold their trousers up whilst being taken away.

It was one of the incidents that led to the signing of the Commando order by Hitler to take no Commandos alive.

Anyway, if you want to take Sark - you now have to content with a helipad that is on the offshoot that is owned by the Barclay brothers. They're mega rich, and they own most of the property on the island now.

It's not the 1990s anymore, and any money you did have, would be dwarfed by the bankroll of two very angry old men with a lot of money who effectively live liked god kings on that island.

It's simple, they are to be eliminated… or we could just wait for them to die.

The island itself is good, it has steep cliffs to the ocean, and at least 2 or 3 places to build a good fortress/port.

600 people isn't a lot sure, however what we could do is first buy a single house/piece of land there, to form a forward operating base, I'm not meaning a militaristic take over either. Once the single house/land is acquired, slowly import Holla Forumsacks to the island. Then save up enough money to either buy a farm there, or make our own. The farm would be ran by us, and would allow us into the community.

Once we're in the community, that's where the fun starts. If we get enough people there we could establish either a "church" or some sort of political community, like a council, I'm sure they already have one on the island so it would probably have to be a local political party of sorts. Once we get enough sway in local politics, that would be our time to strike. We would elect a local member to represent us, and to push the island to be a sovereign entity, it wouldn't have to be a separate country, but would simply have it's own laws and customs apart from England.

I'm sure most of the farms there are all selling to the same buyer, or are for self sustaining their population. But once a port is built, we could begin to export our goods to the highest buyer. Our crops would be a matter of debate, but I would suggest dudeweedlmao to be exported only.
NOT FOR USE
Only to sell… Once we're a sovereign entity of course. The amount of dudeweedlmao that we could plant if we had control would be enough to fund a small army, a small advanced college, the shipping port, and more. If we really wanted to we could even form small islands off the coast and sell the property to other anons. Like they're doing in Dubai.

This is probably the most realistic Holla Forums island plan I've seen yet and is VERY possible to accomplish. The only thing we need and the hardest steps would be to:
The rest would be simple really.

The other most realistic option would be that island with pre-fire discovering niggers off of India. We would have to get through Naval forces to take that island over and remove the savage niggers.

they're not shitskins, they are SUPPOSED to live there peacefully and not be disturbed by this shit.

It would be very possible to acquire rights to the island once the old cuckbois controling it died off or were persuaded to sell their properties.

Sounds complicated. Why not just find some waifus, emigrate there and then reproduce faster than the locals?

Just focus on leveling up your mining until spring :^)

Why not buy land from Tonga and Declare independence?

Then we'll just need to get infrastructure and utilities up and running

I put way too many hours into that game than I care to admit.

Liberland should be where we send the lolbertarians.

Look at that farmland! That's how you can tell white people live there.

good luck dealing with uk's military

filtered

Sarkeesian means "merchant from Sark"

Fun fact: carry a Guernsey civil ensign in your car if you drive in Atlantic Canada. Really complicates tickets. Did you know the Bank of 'Canada' is run out of Guernsey?

Fucking Scheming Eesians

4cuck tier thread.
This is stupid and would never work. And even if it did- what then. Maybe if you have no job, no kids, no wife, no life to look after. The only nigger who would have time to even think this sort of thing up, let alone fantasise about it, has none of those. Get a reality check and grow up, underagedfag.

Can't we ask Japan to give us Nishinoshima for free to colonize?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishinoshima_(Ogasawara)

how would this make you any different from the mudslimes already invading?

seems a like a large coordinated effort could do it, charter a big boat or a lot of little ones, you could fund this by saying your assisting in relocation refugees into British society, easy $$

cut coms to isle, wear some kinda official lookin uniforms and tell them they must be relocated to make space for incoming refugess

for the Greater good

achieving the ethnostate is one thing
defending it is another
archive.is/Au3Zh
warning - trs

Isn't Sark still essentially feudal? Doesn't one man own the entire place?

Sad!

if every pollack would move there - it would be polistan in 2 days. And then you can democratically claim independence
????
Blood sacrifice

really makes you think

Fuck outta here

Please tell me he was a jew.

Yep, Holla Forums becoming the Jew.

Sark still has a Lord (Signeur) and up until a few years ago was still feudal until pozzed by the UN.

What are you going to do about the Lord of Sark? And the Seneschal?

Also, The Crown will fuck your shit up. They went to war with Argentina over a shitty little island before

You make a good point, she does look old enough to raise babies.

This can only go well.

Too bad the idea of getting off the couch is taboo to Holla Forums so nobody will even think about doing this. Oh well, another pipe dream.

You don't know what we do as individuals user. All you see is the Holla Forums hivemind and it works in interesting ways.

Fair, however things like this have been proposed so many times in the past on Holla Forums and even back in the days of /new/ and they never materialize because nobody is willing to actually do it.

I don't see the point. If I wanted to live somewhere safe and complacent with the world, I'd not discuss it on Holla Forums.
We come here to play "the game".

And you all just lost it.

what?

One day you'll know what I mean.

Dibs on the title of Signeur once we overthrow the old one

This man is right. OP, have you never heard of the Falklands war?

It's an older meme, sir, but it checks out.

Have you ever seen a post so reddit that your brain starts to ache?

looks like unsustainable garbage. the whole damn island is being farmed. the soil is going to turn to shit and everything will die

who is 4cuck now?

As in, it's so similar that I suspect op may not only be a faggot, but he may actually be one of those /refugee faggots/ trying to con us.
You're still a parasite, op.

archive.is/vpWFe

We could invite a couple of Ancaps to come live on the island.
I mean it's also paradise for the ancaps: there's no roads and they can own anti-ship and anti-aircraft missiles.

OP is a bundle of sticks, LARPing as an Italian bundle of sticks