DUDE SCIENCE IS AWESOME xDD

DUDE SCIENCE IS AWESOME xDD

lmao did they really think people watched the show for the science?

It was basically the Big Bang Theory/R&M of its time. It made people feel smart despite the show offering nothing but trivial info and a lot of "le funny pig explosions". This show also fucked over the english language, so fuck it.

This

also this

I'd sooner shill for Cuck Nye's shitty old kids show than this crap.

This is erotic

>>>/reddit/

how?

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Queer.

Science will be awesome when they create fully functional loli waifubots with artificial wombs.

nigger

Do you think these people hate each other as much as the original cast did?

Once the AIs have artificial wombs they will enslave mankind, kill all the women and forcefully milk the men like cows in great biomechanical milking fields.

Who said anything about giving them AI? I don't like hearing real women speak and I damn sure wouldn't want a waifubot that talks back.

is he, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

I think that's overly harsh, even when S4 and onward were Reddit-esque
First 3 seasons were kino

leftists and fedorafags can't solve this with only pen and paper tbh

Earlier episodes seemed interesting but they ultimately led to decline. I have no idea who those guys are from the OP but they seem lame.

Still if you want cancer shows on discovery channel, look no further than:

Fuck off brainiac was top tier kino

to add further insult to injury, they have a redhead who's clearly below kari.

stop shitposting e;r and finish making your videos.

The Hammond seasons were at least, once Reeves took over as host there were only a handful of things worth staying for (and you damn well fucking know what I'm talking about).

Big TIts

I accepted that Brainiac was dead when all they could afford was a paddling pool of custard rather than a swimming pool

That's always been the case with Brainiac, though. They knew they couldn't beat Mythbusters on their own turf with just science, plus all of their hosts were annoying faggots with the possible exception of Hammond, so all they could do was stuff hot babes and big boobs into every scene and hope it was enough.

What is it with atheists and buttholes?

kys e;r

most prominent atheists are jews, and the jewish people's obsession with the anal has been well documented throughout the centuries

Brainiac is the lowest of the low when it comes to science shows.

look at all that diversity

It's diverse as fuck.

Why is that rasta guy so angry?

Because atheism is shit.

look at the cast, wouldn't you

Get back to making videos slave.